Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNSAID FEELINGS sa crush, MU, flings, bf/gf, husband/wife..post them here

Sabi ko naman sayo off limits si CB eh you are such a jerk. Eh di yan. Manigas ka.

Langya naman my friend LOL I already blocked him tapos mention siya ng mention OMG he'll know :lol:

Lapit na pala 5th anniv. Eto wala lang, busy ka diba. Work work work. Haiz na lang talaga ang mase-say.

----are we back to being strangers.

I don't always understand everything about you but I know I just can't live without you so yeah

Let's not break up. Sorry for acting all psycho and said cray cray things the other night. You know I love you right? More than him.

Won't change my wallpaper and lock screen tho. Fumafantard ako eh yep I go ape shit over him talaga. :lol:

Don't make me choose. :ranting:

next week pa ang adventure pero ready na ako. haha

Eh ano nga magagawa ko? Naiistress ako napapakanta na lang ako ng 'sulit sana sayo ang kasalanan lolokohin lang kita kaya kung pwede wag na lang' pero i just can't i kennaaaaaaaat hahahahahaha...

Ano ba yan isa lang kasi katawan ko tapos ang daming... Hrmph...

Must...
Resist...
Temptations...

Loooool

There's uhm... There's oooooohhhh... There's ahhh...

Eh what to do?!

chatting with you is just really nice :pacute:

I hope when I get better, you'll love me back the same way before. Just give me time and hold on to what we have right now.

Project kita next year wait ka lang. Hehe. Hanep talaga ang ganda ng smile.

Back
Top Bottom