Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What Lies Behind Red Lipstick (POVs Updated)

Disclaimer
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

------------------x

I know who I am.
I am a Goddess!
Every woman envies me.
They dream to be me.

Shiny black curly hair
Long thick curled lashes
Perfect line of brows
Deep brown eyes
Pointed nose
Natural pink blushed cheeks
Pearly white teeth
Two deep dimples
And sexy lips covered with red lipstick.

--------------------x

Chapter 1

"How do you want us to call you?"

"Uhm, Rose, just call me Rose."

"Ok Rose, can you tell us something about yourself?"

"My name is Rosemarie Mendoza Suarez, Rose for short. 24 years old, still single but happy. I was born and grew up in Manila but currently living in Makati with my only sister. I lost my parents when I was just 14 and my sister was the one who took care of me since then. I graduated from University of Sto. Tomas as a varsity scholar with a degree of Business Office Administration. Yes, I am into sports, volleyball to be exact. Since we dont have sufficient income to support my studies in UST because as we all know UST is one of the expensive universities in the Philippines, I tried out for volleyball team and luckily accepted and given a full scholarship. Aside from sports, I am also into singing and dancing, drawing and writing. Though I am also part of the Theater Club, unlike volleyball these theatric skills are just my hobbies and frustrations. Well, I tried once, I was once a band vocalist for a couple of months then afterwards the band was given an opportunity for a Korea contract which was too hard for me to decide. And since I dont want to leave my sister alone and I need to continue my studies, I quit from the band and stayed here in the Ph."

"So you go clubbing?"

"No sir, I am not into clubbing anymore after I left the band. I just satisfied my hunger in singing for a live audience. And I am already happy with that experience."

"And you dont have any plans to continue that "frustration"?"

"As what as you've said sir, its just a frustration. Well, a hobby. After months of singing, I am already fulfilled. I dont have any plans to make it as a career. Its part of my history now and never will be in my future plans."

"You said, you're also a writer?"

"Yes and no. Yes because I do write and everyone who writes is a writer but also no because I dont consider myself as a writer. I do write but all my stories were written in tagalog but it's still literature thou. So to cut the story short, as an amatuer, I really dont consider myself a writer."

"Ok then, how about your job experiences?"

"For 4 years, I worked with one of the largest real estate company here in the country. I worked there as a secretary where my job description was basically office management, clerical and administrative duties."

"And why leaving the company?"

"It's not that I don't love my job. I do love my job, my bosses, my colleagues, but its time for me to take one step forward and setting aside my personal attachment with my job and putting priority on my professional advancement. I am not getting any younger and I dont feel advancing with my previous job. I know I can do more, I can do better. I want to challenge myself. I want to learn more, to know more. I want to be more."

"And you think that what MORE can be found here in SGC?"

"Honestly sir, I dont think so, I know so."

I can see how impressed my interviewers are on how I answered their question. With my confidence and my attitude, I know, change that-- I AM SURE I got this job and Ate will be very proud of me.

"Ok Ms. Rose, that will be all for today. You can go back to the waiting area outside and please wait for the result. We still have numbers of applicants outside and let's just hope that you're one of the four Executive Assistant that we are looking for. Thank you."

What? That's it? Do I really have to wait? Can you just tell me if I am hired or not? If only I can shout it out loud. So I just gave them my best smile and say "Thank you sirs."

"Betty, please assist Ms. Rose outside and do call the next applicant."

While heading to the waiting area I can still feel the adrenaline in me. Being with this kind of interview, a panel interview, where four good looking man held the interview, I am challenged. I really love the feeling of being challenge and to the point that I don't want to end the interview. I never felt nervous. It's a piece of cake.

Betty, the receptionist and I proceed to the waiting area where eight other applicants were patiently waiting for their turn and for the result. No vacant chair to sit in so I'm still standing beside Betty while waiting for the next vacant sit.

"Miss Patricia Flores please." Betty called out.

Everyone seems busy and no one stood up.

"Miss Patricia Flores." Betty called out again but this time with a louder voice.

All who heard the call out checked on each other with a question of who is Patricia Flores. "Maybe she already left." I whispered to Betty.

"Is there any Patria Flores here?" Betty asked out loud.

Still no one stood up. She almost went back to the conference room when someone shouted-

"Ay puke!"

Woah, behaviour. Every one looked at her.

"Sorry nahulog kasi yung vag ko." she said with a grin.

"Excuse me miss, are you Patricia Flores?" Betty asked once more.

"Huh? Sorry pakiulit hindi ko narinig?" after saying, she took off the head set on her ears.

Everyone laughed including me.

"Ikaw ba si Patricia Flores? Tagalog na yan naintindihan mo na sana?" Inis na tanong ni Betty.

"Yes it's me, Is it my turn?" Again with a grin.

Everyone sighed duh! She's just not only look stupid, she's also acts stupid.

"Yes it's your turn. Please follow me."

I studied the way she carries herself. I looked at her from head to toe.

Long straight hair which was rebonded.
Shoulder length gold-coated earings that are fake,
Exagerrated make up looked so cheap,
One inch below the ass dress, super dooper cheap!
But in fairness, nice pair of legs with a 3-inch killer stilettos from ukay-ukay!

That's too much! As I walked closely to her as I am about to take her vacated sit I wouldn't missed that, that smell, what's that smell? Victoria Secret? So sweet. As we're going to pass to each other I saw her gave me a creepy smile and seeing part of her teeth covered with pink lipstick. So groose!

I cant help but to say, "Excuse me miss."

"Yes." I saw those teeth again.

"Uhm, you left your bag." and gave her a pretending smile.

"OMG, sorry I porgot." She runs toward her vacated sit and took her bag. "Thank you."

"That's ok social climber." I whispered the last two words.

"Huh?"she asked.

"I said good luck." Which she believed

"Oh that's sweet. Thank you." With that disturbing smile again.

Did I heard it correctly? Porgot? Does she knows the difference between F and P? and Louis Vuitton huh? Greenhills? I whispired as I take of my sit.

"Oo mukha ngang Greenhills. Hihi." The girl beside me agreed.

"Huh, excuse me? Are you talking to me?" I asked sarcastically nicely.

"Oo, sabi mo kasi Greenhills yung bag nun babae." She told me with a big grin.

"So you heard it? Uhm, no offense meant, it's just a plain comment." I lied, of course I mean it.

"I know. By the way I'm Olivia but you can call me Via." She offered her hand as she introduced her self.

"Hi, I'm Rose." I answered briefly while ignoring her hand.

"Ah, nice meeting you." as she awkwardly brought her hand down.

"Same here. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to shake your hand, you see my hands are full." Showing her both of my hands, one with my bag and one with my envelope.

"I understand." she smiled.

After a short second I can see her from the corner of my eyes. What's wrong with this girl, can't she quit staring at me? I don't want to start the conversation between us, but how come she never stopped staring? Is there anything wrong with me? The heck! "Excuse me, is there anything wrong with my face?" I asked with a bit loud voice and everyone looked at us.

"Huh? Wala naman. Sorry." She shyly answered.

"So what are you looking at? You're making me so conscious, so if you wont mind?" I demand.

What is wrong with this girl? Why is she smiling like that? Is she crazy or something? She's pretty, educated, simple and elegant however she looks like crazy. Oh whatever, ignore her Rose. Igno- I am just convincing myself to ignore her when she start asking me. What now? I scream at the back of my mind.

"CSR ka ba?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"CSR, Customer Service Representative. I think kasi call center agent ka. Ang galing mo kasi mag-english and may accent ka pa. So I guess galing kang call center. Right? Or if not, why don't you just apply as a call center agent. If hindi tayo sinuwrete dito, gusto mo sabay tayo mag-apply sa Sykes or Teleperformance or sa ibang Call Center?"

What the-? This girl is really insane. "I'm sorry miss-"

"Via. My name is Via." She interrupted.

"Via first of all I know what CSR means and just to answer your question, I am not from a call center and I don't have any plans of applying as a call center agent. Ok?"

"Ganun? Bakit parang galit ka? Sorry." she asked.

Does she gave me that sad face? So sensitive and weak. I took a deep breath and said, "No I am not." I lied again. "Its ok. You're not the first time to ask."

"Uy buti naman." a smile back on her face. "Amazed lang ako on how you speak. Siguro mayaman ka or honor student ka back in college. Sana kapag natanggap tayo dito, we can be friends. Yun eh kung ok lang sayo?"

Why is her eyes twinkling like that? So weird. And those braces with pink rubber band or what so ever they call it on her teeth is so creepy. Even I would like to refuse her offer, I cant. So instead of honestly answering her and hurting her feelings "again" I just took one more deep breath and gave her my sweetest smile and let her believe that be friend with her was actually a great idea. Who knows, she might be useful once we both get hired.

"Hey Rose, Patricia is here." she whispered.

"What? Patricia who?" I am really annoyed by this girl.

"Patricia, the one with the LV bag."

As she spoke I saw this cheap lady sitting in front of us. And by this time I was really not in my comfort zone. Sitting beside the ANNOYING Olivia and seeing the social climber Patricia. Is this bad luck?

"Look at her Rose." Via.

What now?! I really want to scream. "What now Via?"

"Uhm nothing, I just want you to look at her. That's all." she answered.

"I already did Via. She's now sitting in front of us chewing gum? What? Is she chewing that gum all this time? How cheap was that?"

"Haha. Rose, I am not referring to her. Look at the one who's sitting beside her."

"The nerdy-loser one?" I answered.

"No the cute one beside her.

"And what's with her?"

"Nothing much. But like you she's also smart. She's Margaret, graduate from PUP Sta. Mesa, cum laude."

She's not really that interesting. As I look at her, there's nothing so special about her. Maybe she's a flat 5inch, whiter complexion compare to me. And yes she's cute with that short stylish hair with a simple make up, compare with the girl sitting beside her that looks like she's applying for a GRO position. It's hard to tell if she's really smart or not if not told by this chismosa girl beside me.

"Hey Rose, are you still listening?"

"How come you know a lot about her?"

"I was sitting beside her kanina, nag-kwentuhan kaya ko nalaman."

"So you're really into someone else' life?"

"Aray! Ay ang sakit naman nun." she sound offended.

"Oh I am sorry, no offense meant." My third lie.

"No its ok. Hindi naman ako chismosa, madaldal lang talaga ako. Kesa naman mapanisan tayo ng laway dito diba?" She smiled at me so I smiled back.

All was already interviewed after the turn of the loser beside Patricia. Everyone looks nervous for the result except, ofcourse me. Haha. I maybe lied a little because I am somehow nervous now. I need to be hired...I need to be hired! And after an hour of waiting, finally here is Betty for the result. All attention to her waiting for the announcement, it feels like a beau-con.

"As I call on your name, please stand up and gather here in front. First is, Patricia Flores."

"Yes!" Patricia jumped and shouted.

"What?" me and Via exclaimed.

"Miss Flores, in front please."

"Ah, yes ma'am." she walked with teary eyes as if she won a crown.

"Finger crossed Rose." she hold my hand and I felt the moist from it. I took it off from her and gave her a confident smile.

"Next is Margaret Cortez. Followed by Olivia Fernandez." as Betty continues to announce.

"Yes!" Via shouted.

"Last but not the least, Rosemarie Suarez."

With no doubt, I am one of the hired ones. I looked at those who remained sitting, "better luck next time losers."

"I knew it Rose." Via said. "We will be BFF now."

Oh God, I sighed.

"For those who weren't called, thank you for coming, and for the four of you, please follow me."

This is it Rosemarie, after 10 years, things are falling to its right place.

continuation...

Last edited:
Re: What Lies Behind Red Lipstick

Chapter 2

We already heard a lot from the orientation. As if I need to attend this waste of time. I already know everything that I need to know about this company. What interests me more is to whom I will be assigned amongst the four brothers.

"Miss Olivia Fernandez, you will be assigned at the Sales Department located at the lower ground. You will be directly reporting to Peter Sentosa." the Manager explained.

"Yes ma'am." Via replied.

"Miss Paticia Flores, you will be assigned at the Purchasing Department at the second floor with the supervision of Adrian Sentosa."

"Sabi na nga ba eh." sigaw ni Patricia. "Magiging masaya to." dugtong nya.

Everyone looked at her, she is annoying.

"Miss Margaret Cortez, General Services Department, 3rd floor, headed by Jeffrey Sentosa.

"Noted."

"And Miss Rosemarie Suarez, Operations Department headed by the President and CEO, Clifford Sentosa.

"Thanks." I knew it, Office of the President.

"Galing mo naman Rose, President ang boss mo. Congrats BFF!"

BFF really? Shoot. "Yey! congrats to all of you as well Via, Patricia and Margaret. Looking forward to work with you all." I am a good liar, am I?

"Ok that will be all for today. So now that you already know your assigned departments and executives, I would like to congratulate everyone and welcome to Sentosa Group of Companies, Inc. See you ladies on Monday."

After shaking the hand of the HR Manager, she hurriedly left us. Again with this pathetic ladies. I know Via, again, will start the conversation in three, two, one-

"Hi girls, since we are all hired. Let's introduced ourselves. Ako muna ha, I am Olivia Fernandez, Via for short."

I never doubted my instinct. Very good Via, it means we all need to stay here just for the sake of introducing ourselves and for some chitchats. I have no time for this. I am about to leave when-

"Ikaw naman Rose." sabay turo nya sa akin.

"Ah, hello to all, as what you already heard, my name is Rose. Nice meeting you all." with the sarcastic smile.

"Hi Rose and Via, I'm Margaret but you can call me Marg." showing us her cute dimples.

"Ako naman, my name is Fatricia Plores, Fat for short. Nice to meet you all."

If only I can't control my laughter, for sure I will laugh out loud. For real, she have F and P problems and for sure same thing with B and V. I really want to laugh when i heard-

"Hahaha. Nice joke Pat. Ganda ng humor mo. Hahaha. Bentang-benta." laughing Via.

"Via, I guess she's not joking about that." I guess she's not joking about it. She really annoys me.

"Anong nakakatawa Bia?" inis na tanong ni Pat.

Control Rose, control. "Well Pat, I think Via was just joking. Right Via?"

"Huh? Uhm yeah." with uncontrollable smile.

"Akala ko naman may nakakatawa sa sinabi ko. Hhhmm, ay, maaga pa naman, gusto nyo muna magmeryenda? Sige treat ko. Ginutom ako sa tagal ng interview eh." Pat offered.

"Wow, that's a great idea para magkakilala naman tayo. Diba Marg and Rose? Saka libre naman ni Fat eh." Via teasingly agreed with Pat.

"Uhm, that will be fine with me. Wala naman akong pupuntahan after this. Ikaw Rose?" Marg asked.

Fudge! Do I have to go with these people? "Sure." my short answer. "But I have to pee first. Can you wait for me outside? This will be quick, promise." I agreed.

"Ok sure. We'll wait for you at the lobby then." Via replied.

Gosh, do I really have to be them? I want to go to the bar and celebrate. Also, I have to think since I had this argument with my Ate last night. I can't believe that she doubted me. I never disappointed her ever!

Oh comfort room where are you? I need to pee, I need to pee.

As I wander around looking for the CR, I heard voices inside an office.

"That Patricia was so stupid, why did you hire her Adrian? She can't even pronounce her own name correctly. Haha"

"Haha, that's exactly the point brother, she's stupid. I don't need a Secretary anyways, mapilit lang itong si Clifford to hire one for me. So since I don't need a Secretary and that Patricia is incapable to be one, she's not much use of that position aside of becoming my whore in the future. She's beautiful, just don't let her speak. Aside from that, she's a hottie and an obvious flirt. I can bring her to clubs or to elsewhere, she can also bring me to heaven for all we know." Adrian answered confidently.

Adrian Sentosa, the youngest among the four siblings - checked!

"Sira-ulo ka talaga Adrian."

"Why Jeffrey? Don't tell me you don't have hidden intention with your "little" Executive Secretary?"

"None you moron!"

"Oh dont f*cking lie to me brother, I know you so well."

"Margaret seems to be smart and nice, she can do all the job for me while I am gone. Aside from that Adrian, I could not use her for anything else, she's not my type. Haha."

Jeffrey Sentosa, 2nd from the youngest. - checked!

"Oh don't look at me like that Adrian."

"Why Peter, is there anything wrong with how I looked at you?"

"Nothing. It's just that, you stare dirty."

"Dirty?"

"I don't have any hidden intention with my Secretary, she's the only one left among our choices since this older brother of us chose the top one."

"Oh yeah, Clifford. Why did you chose that volleyball player and frustrated singer?"

"Nothing personal brothers, as you said, she's the top one from our choices and since I am the President of this company she should work for me."

"That's it?"

Yes, is that it? I also asked.

"That's it. And besides of being confident and smart, she's not pretty at all and I don't have to worry falling in love with her."

Oh really!? If not because I am hiding here at the back of the door listening to these perverts, I could have entered the room and slap Clifford on his face.

"Oh yeah, yeah, that reminds me. You're girlfriend was your former Executive Secretary. Right Clifford?"

"Right." the two other siblings agreed.

"Secretary killer! Haha."

"Adrian, shut up!" Clifford shouted.

Killer huh? Let's see if you wont fall for me. That's Clifford Sentosa, the eldest among the four, followed by Peter Sentosa - checked!

"Yes Miss?" voice from my back. "May kailangan ka?"

"Ah yes. I am actually looking for a comfort room?" Sh*t!

"Ah cr ba? Dun sa kanan dulo ang sa babae, sa kaliwang dulo naman ang sa lalaki." the janitress answered.

"Thank you." after saying, I run as fast as I can, my bladder is killing me.

"That's relief." as I washed up my hands. Staring myself into the mirror, I remember what that Clifford just told. "And besides of being confident and smart, she's not pretty at all and I don't have to worry falling in love with her." Are you sure? Let us see about that Clifford.

I looked very closely to my face, even I don't recognize myself. Is it really me? Brushed up pony-tailed hair. Thick glasses. No dangling earrings. No make-up and no lipstick. Oh how I missed my red lipstick so much but have to sacrifice, this is all part of my plans.

to be continue....

Last edited:

Chapter 3

"Hi miss, alone?"

I dont care who you are, I dont have time to flirt tonight. I just want to get drunk as I think over of my plans with Sentosa brothers. So... "If you dont mind." I told the guy.

"I'm sorry miss. It's just that, kanina pa kita nakikita and I think you're alone. Malungkot ang mag-isa."

"Sorry but I am not alone, I'm with myself." I answered sarcastically.

"Haha. You got humors there miss. Since you made me laugh, let me buy you a drink." he offered with a naughty grin.

"I already have one and I can buy my own drink."

"Oh I see, so let me just buy "your self" a drink."

"What?"

"Sabi mo you're with "your self", so let me buy her a drink."

"Huh? Are you stupid? Not even funny."

"No. I just-"

"Ssh, don't explain, I don't have time. So excuse me, I want to be alone with my self."

Silence between us. All I can hear is the beat of the music. I love this. I love how hard music echoes on my brain as I think. I can think a lot more. I can plan more. One more shot of tequilla. "Another round here please." I asked the bartender. After that one to another, then another, then another. I lost count.

As I remember very clear, Suarez vs. Sentosa. That date, that day, that event, that moment. "Sh*t! One more round here" I plead.

"Oh slow down there miss. Nakakarami ka na." that guy again.

"Huh, the hell you care? Do I even know you?"

"No. I am dave-"

"I dont care who f*cking are you, just leave me alone. Don't ever try talking to me."

"Is there any problem? Kanina pa malalim ang iniisip mo eh." he asked.

"What? Are you deaf? Can't you understand? DONT-TALK-TO-ME. Get lost!"

"May problema ka siguro, I can sense that?"

"You can sense me now huh? So what do think my problem is?"

"Break up? Family problem? Grudge?"

Grudge? I just looked at him with amazement, is he a mind reader?

"You see Mister-- Oh, what's your name again?"

"Dave."

"Yeah Dave, I don't care if you're a mind reader or an NBI agent. If you really care for me, then--" One more shot. "--Then dance with me." What? Dance with me? Is that all I can say? Am losing my control.

"That's all? Sure." then he offered me his hand.

On the dance floor from where the sound is loud and fast changed to slow and mellow that as if it was an intentional change. He placed my hands on his shoulder and his hands on my hips. I can't even hear the noise because my heart pounds louder. I looked at him closely. She's handsome in all fair, with tone body, he looked yummy and he smells like heaven. Imaginations are conquering me and it makes me weak. I then noticed that his face is slowly moving towards my face, and his lips was so tempting. I bit my lower lips as I felt his breath on my face. The aroma of the alcohol is driving me insane. In just a second, I felt his lips pressing mine. Irrisistable. I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck and let my mouth open as he tries to enter it with his tounge.

No! I pushed him away.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"You're what? Sorry that you kissed me?"

"No thats not what I meant-" he explained.

But before he knew it, I already running away from him. This should not be happening. I have no time for this. What is happening to me? As I went out of the bar, I still can't believe of what just happened.

"Sh*t, sh*t! Rosemarie, how could you do that? Focus. Focus!" I convinced myself.

Hey sistah soul, sistah go, sistah soul, sistah.

"Oh no it's Ate. Hello."

"Where are you?"

"Here at the club. Why?"

"What are you doing there?"

"Studying. WTF Ate, what do think I am doing here?"

"Dont you know that you have work tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? You mean today Ate, it's already 3am."

"So at least hindi naman pala sira ang relo mo, go home and prepare yourself. Ayokong sumablay ka bukas, it's just your first day." she yeld.

"I know what I am doing, I'm not 14 years old anymore."

"You know huh? Baka nakakalimot ka na Rosemarie?"

"Forget what? I'd been planning for this for almost 10 years now and I will never screw up."

"You'd been planning this? How about me? I'm backing you up here."

"So what do you mean?"

"Just go home and prepare yourself."

"I know, I know sissy. I will never ever let you down."

"Just focus Rosemarie, remember our parents."

"I said I know, you don't have to bring our parents-"

I haven't finished my statement when someone from behind calling me.

"Miss miss, Miss!" It's Dave.

"Ate I have to go. Bye."

"Hello, I'm not yet-"

I ended the call.

"Miss!"

"Taxi!" before he caught me, I'm already inside the taxi. Good grief.

------------------x

Author's Note:

Hanggang dito muna po ha. Laters na update :)

Last edited:

what are her plans kaya :unsure: pwede tong pang precious heart romance :lol:

at in fairness napaka mean nya :lol:

mukhangg magiging avid reader ako nito :pacute:

nice one! keep on sharing :clap: :kiss:

mag hihiganti sya kay clifford sa ginawa sa ate niya..... yon ang plan nya....:)

what are her plans kaya :unsure: pwede tong pang precious heart romance :lol:

at in fairness napaka mean nya :lol:

mukhangg magiging avid reader ako nito :pacute:

nice one! keep on sharing :clap: :kiss:

hehe, thanks jeffikoh!
later siguro yung next chapies.

:kiss:

mag hihiganti sya kay clifford sa ginawa sa ate niya..... yon ang plan nya....:)

maybe yes, pero how? or maybe no, pero why? :)
let's try na mailagay yan naisip mo. :)

Chapter 4

Knock knock.

"Yes?"

"Its your new Secretary Sir."

"Oh yeah come in."

"Good morning sir!"

"Yes good morning Rose. Have a sit." he smiled at me so I smiled back.

"Thank you sir."

"Give me a sec, I'll just finished this report. I have to present it to the Board later this afternoon."

"It's ok sir, no problem."

While he's busy, I explore my eyes around his enormous room. Very manly. Even the furniture and fixtures. Black and white. It's just a surprise that his desk has a touch of yellow. Sunflower? At his back are pictures, solos and with his brothers. But the biggest frame caught my eyes. Its Clifford and his girlfriend. The ex-Executive Secretary I assumed.

"Done!" Clifford shouted. "Ang hirap talaga ng walang Secretary, I am the one who's doing all the works. Thank God that you are here Rose." he grinned.

In all fairness, Clifford Sentosa is a natural hottie. He's already in early 30's and still a bachelor. Where are those bachelorette now? Those b*tches that will be glad to be laid down with this fine young man. Lucky his girlfriend, she needs to be thankful that she came first because if not, Clifford will be all mine.

"Are you listening Rose?" he asked.

"Of course sir."

"According to your CV, you are good in computer and you are fast. Malaki ang maitutulong mo sa akin."

"I will be glad to serve you sir."

"Ok, your table will be just outside this office. You will take all my calls and screen every each of it before you transfer to me. Make sure that you screen every call ok? I don't take personal calls from our office numbers, all my personal calls go directly to my direct line, which you don't have extension. So every personal calls you will hear from our office numbers are not legit personal calls. Do you understand?"

"Got it."

"Every urgent call, from whoever should be chat down. Take note of every call then inform me who, why, regarding and I will let you know if you can transfer it to me. Or I will just return my call to them."

"Noted."

"On your computer you will see my planner, my everyday activities that you have to remind me. I am the only one who can access that, what you can see is just a "read-only", you cannot edit any of my appointments. You tell me everyone who wants to make an appointment and I'll be the one who'll write it to my planner."

Let me see about that.

"All reports should be emailed to me, every business email will require a carbon copy to you so you can remind me if I got new or unread emails. Sometimes I asked print out copies of those reports so it's really required for you to have a copy on your own email."

"Understand."

"And-"

Knock knock.

"Who's that?"

"Guess who?"

"Excuse me Rose, I have to open the door for the queen is here."

Huh? Queen? His mother? As far as I know, both of his parents were dead years ago which is good thing.

"Hi honey." Clifford greeted his guest.

"Hi honey, are you busy?"

"No. I'm just orienting my new Secretary, Rose."

"Oh yeah, I remember, it's her first day today." giving me the best smile.

Social climber, Gold-digger, User. I want to tell these loud but instead, I smiled.

"Rose this is Sandy my girlfriend. Sandy this is Rose my new Secretary."

"Hi Rose, pleasure to meet you. I am glad na dumating ka na to lessen my ex-boss stress."

I should pretend that I was shocked and I don't know any of this. "Ex-boss?"

"Yeah. I'm his-"

She is about to tell me the truth when-

"You don't have to tell this to her Sandy." Clifford reminder.

"Oops sorry boss." the sweet Sandy.

I don't have to see any of this sweetness. I have to excuse my self. "Is there anything you have to tell me sir?"

"Ah wala na Rose, that will be all for today. If there's anything you want to know, don't hesitate to ask me. I don't disclose myself to anyone here except to my Secretary so none of any employee here knows about my itinerary."

Good. "Noted. Thank you. Excuse me Miss Sandy."

So I guess no one from them hears me because they are all busy with doing their personal thing.

-------------------x

"So kamusta ang first day ladies? Ang unang umaga?" Via asked.

It's lunch break so I have no choice but to be with these ladies. I need to be friend with them since my targets are their bosses. I need to know the schedules of every Sentosa and my only access is them. I need to be nice. This will be easy except being friend with Patricia Flores, the cause of everyone's head ache.

And since no one wants to start the conversation, here's Via to break the ice.

"Hoy girls? Gutom talaga kayo? I just asked kung kamusta ang first morning nyo with your bosses." Via repeated.

"Nothing much Via. Wala akong boss ngayon. Sabi ng ibang staff, si Jeffrey Sentosa ay mas madalas pa daw wala kesa sa pumasok. Kaya din walang nag-tagal na Secretary kasi nga halos lahat ng trabaho salo ng Secretary." Marg opened up.

"Well Adrian called me a while ago, sabi nya malalate daw sya. So the whole morning wala din akong boss." Patricia.

"Who called you?" Via asked.

"Adrian. My Boss."

"So first name basis ganun?" Marg.

"Yes, sabi nya eh. Actually sa cell ko sya tumawag just to inform me that he'll be late. Ang sweet diba?" Pat.

I know right. I saw him at the club last night. It was already 3am when I left the club and I know he's still there flirting with those bitches.

"May sinabi ka Rose?" Pat asked.

"Huh? None. Well, my boss is a workaholic because he's the President of the company." my short reply.

"Mine is a workaholic as well. Peter Santosa. 24/7 daw mag-work sabi nila. Always present. Mas nauna pa nga yun sa kin ngayon araw. Kainis, nakakalungkot. Buti pa si Pat and Marg, petix mode sa unang araw." Dame na nga utos sa akin eh." Via short and sad reply.

"Pero Pat grabe talaga huh, sa personal number mo sya tumawag?" Via teasing Pat.

"Oo, may masama ba dun? Nakuha nya sa resume ko yun number ko and dun sya tumawag. And he wants me to call him Adrian."

Alright. Work ethics - checked! What I need is their schedules and I'm all set.

-------------------x

Ring ring ring

"Rose please come." Clifford's instruction as I answered the phone.

"Yes sir." As I enter the room.

"I'll be out of the country next week. I want you to call all the concern parties that I have appointment with. Biglaan eh, I have to attend this. I want you to cover me ok?"

"No biggie. I'll inform them all."

This is my chance, next week.

to be continued

Last edited:

Chapter 5

"Hey Cinderella."

"Huh? Cinderella?"

"Yeah. You did like what Cinderella did sa fairytale. You run after a dance."

"And you are?" I lied. Of course I know this guy. Who'll forget this gorgeous man.

"Dave. Don't you remember just last week? I'd been waiting for you since then, hoping that we'll meet again."

"Dave? Sorry I don't remember." I need to pretend. "Maybe it was not me."

"Yes you are. That long curly hair, beautiful face, sweet smile, tempting lips, red lipstick. You left that stain on my shirt that night." naughty smile.

Oh those tempting lips again. Focus. "I am sorry, I really don't remember."

"Maybe you are that drunk that night. Oh well, I'm Dave and you are?"

"Cinderella. Just call me that way."

"Wow, mysterious effect."

"Huh?"

"Sino bang tinitignan mo?" he asked

I am focusing now to my target. Adrian Sentosa. Still on that same spot surrounded with those b*tches.

"Oh, Adrian Sentosa."

"Huh? You know him?"

"Are you interested with him?"

"No. I'm just curious. Why is he surrounded by- you know what I mean?" I asked.

"You don't know him? Seriously?"

"Do I look like joking?"

"You are that serious. Okay. He's an icon."

"Artist?"

"No. A business tycoon. One of the four Sentosa brothers. He's the youngest."

"No wonder every girl dies just to get laid with him."

"You got it Cinderella."

We laugh together. I missed this feeling, laughing, it's been a while.

"So where have you been?"

"Me?"

"Yes. Lagi akong bumabalik dito hoping na makita ko ulit."

"Really? Well I'm not into clubbing. Except when I'm stressed from school." My 2nd lie for the night.

"School?"

"Yes. Law school. 2nd year." haha, I am good in lying, am I?

"I see. Kaya ba you don't go here often."

"Yes. Once in a while. Weekends most of the times."

"So last night was related with school."

"What do you mean?"

"Para ka kasing batang uhaw sa alak. Hindi ko na mabilang ang tequilla mo that night."

"Oh. Yes. I failed one of my exams. And it stressed me a lot."

"I see. I thought you were broken hearted then and you're planning for revenge."

"Broken hearted, I don't have time for that. I am single."

"Wow. Good." I saw twinkle from his eyes as if he saw a brand new toy. Sorry but I am not a toy.

"Why good?"

"You're single so do I."

"And?"

"We can be friends."

"Friends?"

"Yes. Unless-"

hey sistah soul, sistah go, sistah soul, sistah.

"Wait a sec." I interrupted him. "Yes Ate."

"Where are you?" from the other line.

"Same place. Why? It's Saturday!"

"I know. Anyway, I'll be out of the town this weekend?."

"This time? Where are you going? You know that-"

"I know sissy, I'll be out to look for you know what."

"I see. Alright, take care."

"You take care sissy. Don't let your weak heart distract you."

"Distract?

"It's just a reminder little sissy."

"I know that big sissy."

"Be careful."

"You already told that. Bye."

I hung up the phone before she replied. She always annoys me. She don't have to remind me every time of what I supposed to do. I planned everything. All she have to do is to wait and to watch.

"Who's that?"

"And why you have to know mister?"

"Lahat ba nang tanong ko ay tanong din isasagot mo?" he answered sarcastically.

"Because you don't have to know everything."

"I know. Let's dance."

"Dance? I don't know how to dance." I lied again. I want to dance but I don't want "the kiss" to happen again.

"Oh no you are a good dancer, and a kisser." he whispered the last word.

"What the he-"

Before I finished he kissed me.

Is it really happening? Did he really kissed me? Again.

Last edited:

Chapter 6

Its early Monday morning and I am carrying two plastic cups of taho. Marg love taho and she will be delighted if I will give this one cup to her.

"Hi Marg! Good morning."

"Hello Rose, morning!" with her beautiful smile with dimples of course. Well I dont envy that because I have my own. I'm perfect, remember?

"Is your boss here?"

"As usual girl, wala." As I expected.

"Ehem, look what I brought you girl." showing her the taho.

"Wow, My favorite! is it mine?" with her big eyes open.

"But of course. I know its your favorite." showing her my most sweet smile and dimples.

"Talaga! Wala akong nakitang ganyan sa labas ah. San mo nabili?"

"Somewhere near. I saw the vendor a while ago and I remember you, so here."

"Eeee, thanks Rose. So sweet."

"No biggie."

When she's about to take the taho from me when-

"Fudge Marg, I'm sorry." I spilled her the taho and of course it's intentional. It's Monday and she always wear white every Mondays.

"Oh no my blouse. Puti pa naman." she worries.

So? As if I care. "I'm really sorry Marg, It was not intentional. I just wanted to surprise you and then, I'm so clumsy. My bad." with my saddest face ever.

"No don't be sorry Rose. Accident happens."

"You want I'll go out to buy you new blouse?" I offered.

As expected, the goody-goody Marg says, "No need Rose. I'll just go to the wash room to wash it up. Matatanggal pa naman to kasi hindi pa nagtatagal."

"Are you sure?"

"Oo naman. But-"

"But what?"

"But I need to ask you a favor."

"Sure anything, it's my fault."

"Uhm, no one's fault Rose, di naman sadya diba? But can you please stay here muna while I'm gone? Can you please answer my phone calls. Please." she said with her begging face.

"That's what I really plan to do?"

"Huh? Plan?"

"Yes plan. I am about to offer it to you since you'll be going to the wash room."

"Ah ganun ba? Thanks Rose. It will be just quick."

Take your time Marg. I whispered while seeing her heading to the wash room.

I took my Iphone and set the timer on. Five minutes. I'll give my self five minutes before Marg came back. Ready, set, go. Timer is ticking.

Hello computer, since we are both serving the lords of this company Jeffrey's planner is same as Clifford. I'll be moving the mouse. Desktop not lock. Stupid Marg! Desktop then click planner. There! Then open Mozilla - yahoomail.com - username - password. Now let's start, I still have four minutes.

Last months' calendar - print screen - new email - email address - control v - send. To follow, the remaining months of the year. Still have less than a minute, enough time to logged out and close.

Just before my timer alarmed-

"Rose, sorry matagal ba?"

"No, just in time." then my timer beeped

"Ganun ba? May tawag ba ko?"

"None. Wait, why are you still wet?" I asked her.

"Ah oo, sira kasi yata yung dryer eh. Ayaw gumana."

I know. I cut the dryer's wire before I went here. So Brilliant right? "Is that so? I think the dyer at 4th floor is working, you can dry your blouse there if you want. I just went there a while ago."

"Ay wag na, nakakahiya naman sa'yo. Baka hanapin ka ng boss mo."

"No it's ok, and my is out of the country." I grinned.

"O talaga? Sure kang ok lang Rose?"

"Of course and it's my fault? I should be so sorry for what I've done. Staying here in your station is the least that I can do for you."

"Naku wala ka naman kasalanan. Sige akyat muna ko. Thank you Rose, babawi ako sa'yo next time."

"Huh? You'll spill taho to me also?" I joked.

"Haha, of course not silly. Wait lang ha." the next thing I know, she's gone.

Okay now, ten minutes on my timer. Let's start!

I looked for Marg's directory. Left drawer, right drawer, none. "Marg don't you have directory?" I went to Jeffrey's room. Door's unlocked. Gotcha!

On his table is his directory. Time check, remaining eight minutes.

Camera on - letter A - click! letter B - click! so on up to letter Z. Time check 10 second, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1- back to Margs' desk.

Mission accomplished!

I wrote a note to Marg.

Hey pretty, I received a message from Clifford. Need to go back to my desk. Sorry cant wait for you. And sorry again for what happened.
By the way, no one called.
P.S. I left my cup of taho. enjoy! Rose ;)

Last edited:

Chapter 7

While I'm on way going back to my desk and busy browsing those taken pictures when I suddenly bumped to someone or something I'm not sure of.

"Sh*t!" I almost dropped my Iphone. "Can you please watch where you going!" I screamed.

"Oh sorry Rose, nag-mamadali kasi ako eh. Hindi na kita napansin." Pat.

So it was stupid Patricia who bumped me. "Where are you looking at?" then I saw this guy that looks like she's flirting with. "What are you doing on my floor?"

"Nag-pa-xerox."

"Here? You have photocopying machine on your floor?"

"Uhm, ano kasi eh." then glanced to the copier operator.

The guy she is flirting is our floors' machine operator. What a taste Patricia!

"Can't you wait until our out before you flirt?" while looking at the operator. When I looked back to her, she's gone. "Hey where are you Pat?"

"Dito Rose."

I looked down and saw her picking up the pieces of papers scattered on the floor. She's funny.

"Rose, helf naman oh?" here she go again with his f and p problems.

"I love to Pat, but I'm kinda busy. I need to finished my reports." I lied, why will I ever love helping this freak.

"Ganun?"

"Yes. If you want I'll asked that operator to help you?" pointing with his new found flirt.

"Talaga?" then a sudden twinkle on her eyes.

"Sure." then I approached the operator.

When the operator went to Pat to help her, I tilt the electric fan that cools down the copying machine toward to Pat direction and it blew all the papers she's picking up. Haha, so funny. Pat looked at me annoyed so I irritates her more, I say sweetly "Oops, sorry." then laughed.

You're wasting my precious time Patricia, you wait for your turn. We'll be having our own playtime, just be patient.

I reached my desk and hurriedly took my laptop from my bag. My boss' office has its own wifi and I have unlimited access on it. So let's start, laptop on - password - wait until it connects to the wifi - then mozilla - yahoomail - username - password - check mail - inbox - five new mails -open mails - download pictures - done!

"So what secret do you have here Jeffrey? I need to know your schedules." I looked at the first print screen of his planner, nothing unusual. I go on to the second picture, to the third up to the fifth picture but nothing was found useful.

"What's the use of your planner Jeffrey? Don't you plan your life?" Aside from the usual Board of Directors meeting, Executive Committee meetings and other business meetings with his brothers, nothing personal plans were written except to his weekly dental check-up. "Wait- pause. Weekly dental check-up?" something smells fishy.

Ring ring ring

My local phone ringed and I saw Marg's name on the screen. "CSS office good morning." I greeted.

"Hello Rose." on the other line.

"Marg."

"Sorry natagalan ako ha."

"You mean you just came back from the cr?" as if I don't expect.

"Oo eh, ang tagal pala matuyo ng damit ko. Kainis nga eh, hindi na tuloy kita naabutan." she apologized.

"Not a problem, I really would like to wait for you but I have an urgent email from CSS." I replied.

"Oo nga, I read your note."

"Oh really?"

"Oo, and I saw the taho too. Thank you."

"Wala yun. I spilled yours so I left mine in replacement."

"Napaka-thoughtful mo naman talaga Rose."

"You're a friend that's why." good liar. "Oh wait, have you finished the taho?"

"Oo, almost half of it. Pero-"

"But?"

"Baket ganun yun lasa?"

"Why what's wrong?"

"May after taste kasi, medyo bitter sya sa huli."

"Bitter? Are you sure?"

"Matamis naman sya on my first sip, pero afterwards nalalasahan ko yun pait."

"Oh my throw it Marg."

"You think sira na yun taho?"

"I'm not sure. Hindi ko naman kasi sya ininom pa kaya I dont know. Naku baka sira na nga yan."

"Huwag naman sana Rose, madaling masira ang tyan ko sa mga sirang pagkain."

"I hope so Marg. I think I'm a bad luck this day?"

"Hindi naman Rose, hindi mo naman sadya ang lahat eh. Sweet mo nga talaga. This lunch break treat ko ang lunch mo ha para naman makabawi ako."

"No need Marg." I refused.

"Hindi I insist."

"Ok if you insist."

"Ok sige late-" she paused.

"Oh why?"

"Ah wala. Later na lang. Bye."

"Bye."

Not now Marg, It's not yet the perfect time. Nine-thirty and it's still early, after I figured out what to do I will be the best actress ever.

"Where was I before Marg called? Yeah weekly dental check-up at Bright Smile Dental Clinic, every Mondays at 3pm. Is Jeffrey had a dental problem?" I need to think, think, think.

I went back to mozilla - google - search - Bright Smile Dental Clinic - official website - address - Taguig, near Market-Market - Schedules - Mondays, by appointment only - doctor, Dra. Claudette Oliquino. New tab - google - search - Claudette Oliquino - 1000 results - chose Claud MD facebook - click - timeline visible to the public - picture resembled with Bright Smile Dra. Oliquino - relationship status, married - other information, hidden.

"Hmm, married? Affair?"

I took my iphone, browse the picture of Jeffrey's directory. B - Bright Smile Dental Clinic - landline, 898-0800 - secretary, Amy.

Time check 10:00am. I picked up my local line, dialed Marg local, ring ring, no answer.

I took my other phone, chinaphone, with new sim that I bought yesterday. I dialed the clinic's number, ring ring...

"Bright Smile, hello good morning!"

"Hello good morning, I would like to inquire if how much is your prophylaxis service?

"That will be depending on the doctors findings."

"What do you mean?"

"I-check pa kasi ni doctora ang teeth nyo then saka sya magbibigay ng price."

"I see. Til what time are you open?"

"Everyday po, 8-5pm except Mondays and Saturdays kasi by appointment lang yun and Sunday naman were closed." she explained.

"Is there any available time today? I'm at the Fort this afternoon. Your clinic was referred to me by a friend, so I assumed you provide quality service."

"Meron na po kasi si Dra this 3:00pm, regular patient nya po yun."

"Til what time?"

"Usually tumatagal sila til 5:00pm na."

"Aw. Earlier than 3:00 pm?"

"Wala pa po nun si Doc and out ko na po kasi ng 2pm."

"Alright, I'll just drop by maybe next time. Bye."

I dont give her time to say something, I just need confirmation about Jeffrey's appointment with Claudette.

Time check 10:10am, I called Marg, no answer. Looks like the "pamurga" starts working.

I once again looked at Jeffrey's planner, "I need more info. Read, read, read. November 4 - Dra. Sweety's birthday.

"Sweety? Now I had a plan."

Time check, 11:00am, Marg local, still no answer. It's time.

Last edited:

Chapter 8

I went to Marg desk but she's not in her area. I went to our Clinic but the nurse told me that nobody went there. Last resort, CR.

I went inside the comfort room, "Marg?"

"Rose?"

"Yes. Are you ok? I'm worried."

"No Rose, nakakailang balik na ko dito." her restless answer.

"Sorry Marg, it's all my fault. I'll bring you to the clinic after."

"Rose?"

"Yes."

"Can you please wait for me outside na lang?" She shyly asked.

"Then we'll go to the clinic?"

"Yes."

"Ok I'll be outside then." I covered my nose. I cant take the smell inside the CR.

I heard the flush and saw her coming out. She look tired and dehydrated. Poor Marg, but you have to suffer. I need to use you. You're part of my act.

"Let's go?"

She just nod her head.

"Can you still walk?"

"I think so."

Oh no Marg, dont try holding my hand but I was too late, she already did . Did she washed her hand? Hopefully.

----------------------------- X

Inside our clinic.

"How is she doc?"

"She's tired and she lost a lot of water as she go back and forth sa cr."

"Where is she?"

The doctor pointed to the comfort room. She pooped again.

"She needs some rest and lots of water. 2 hours na rin ata syang naglalabas ng water sa katawan nya."

"Can she stay here?"

"Pwede, but its better for her to go home at dun magpahinga."

"Is she allowed?" You have to allow her.

"This is not a school miss, she can go and just file sick leave." Her sarcastic answer. I'll get back to you, bitch!

"I know that. But still she needs something to support her leave. We're not yet regular employees and doesn't have sick leave yet."

"Ah ganun ba? Ok I'll give her medical certificate and an excuse slip that I advised her to go home to rest."

"Thanks." I smiled sarcastically.

"Can I go back to my desk?" Marg asked when she came back from the CR

"No Marg, you should rest." I answered.

"But I still have some works to do."

"You can do that tomorrow Marg." short answer.

"Yes Miss Cortez, as your doctor, I want you to go home, rest and drink lots of water." doctora explained.

"Pero-"

"No buts Marg."

"Here Miss Cortez, nandito ang instruction ko and yun meds na you need to take."

"Doc I can't go home, baka-."

"Ah that's right doc, she can't go home alone. She can't take care of herself with her situation?"

"Hindi mo ba talaga kaya?" Doc repeated.

Duh doctora, can't you see? "Maybe you can ask the nurse to bring her home?"

"No I can't do that."

"If no, can I go with her?" I volunteered. "I want to assure my friend's safety." I lied, I need to go outside.

"That's a good idea. You're a good friend." Dra. agreed.

"Rose thank you." she started to cry.

"Don't cry Marg, you're already dehydrated." I joked and she smiled.

"Ok then, Miss?"

"Rosemarie Suarez." I answered.

"Miss Suarez, I will issue you an excuse slip too. Just show this to HR together with Miss Cortez' and you may go after."

I took both the excuse slips with the Doctor's signature. I am so much happy, very much. Marg is being so cooperative.

After I brought the excuse slip to the HR in-charge I went back to my desk, took my bag. Went to Marg desk and took her things. But before I forgot, I need to see her cellphone, good thing no security password - J for Jeffrey Sentosa, save the number to my chinaphone. While on my way back to the clinic, I send Jeffrey a message.

|Hey sweety, its me. I used different number coz you know why. My husband's being paranoid and he took my phone with him. Be at the clinic at 2pm."

I wait for his reply.

|Ok sweety. The early the better. I'm missing you a lot."

I replied.

|Same here sweety. I want to make out so hard with you."

He replied in a matter of second.

|I can't wait.

After dropping Marg, I went to the nearest parlor to make myself damn beautiful, well no need to effort more on that because I got a perfect look. For my finishing touch, I put my red lipstick on. Just by wearing this, I become the most confident woman in the world.

"Perfect!" shouted by my HMU artist for today. I really can't take the fact that I'm inside this cheap parlor where nobody may identify me.

"I know." I answer.

Next destination, Bright Smile Dental Clinic. Time check 1:00pm.

I arrived at the Clinic 1:30pm. I took my chinaphone and dialed the secretary's number which was recorded on Jeffrey's directory.

"Hello." from the other line

"Amy listen to me." I answered

"Sino to." she asked

"Just listen Amy. Jeffrey will be there this 2pm. I want you to go out early. I'll be there in 5 minutes, don't lock the door." I instructed.

"Doctora?"

"Just do what I say."

After, I hang up the phone just like that. I'll just wait here outside.

Its quarter-to-two and I saw Amy carrying her bag. "Don't lock the door, don't lock the door." And she did not. Just as I know, this secretary knows her boss' secret. I saw her taking the cab I left in front of the clinic. I told the driver to wait for me, but of course business is business, first come first serve basis.

As the taxi started to move. I wait for another five minutes. I saw the blinking signage of the clinic turned off. I'm not stupid, according to the website, the clinic was armed with CCTVs. So I need to cut off the electricity before I go inside. Electricity off, emergency light on. This is well-known clinic so I know that this is ready for emergency lights and generator as soon as the electricity went off.

Time check 2pm. I only have 1 hour to do this.

I texted Jeffrey.

|I'm here sweety, naked. Where are you?"

He replied.

|Almost there and half naked.

I replied.

|I'm waiting.

From the outside I heard his car. He's here.

"Sweety."

"I'm here."

"Why is it too dark and hot?"

"Stop asking sweety, I'm horny."

He entered the clinic and saw me standing behind the dentist chair covering my face with the chair's lamp. As he saw me he started stripping out his clothes.

"Slowly sweety, slowly."

"I can't wait no more sweety."

"We'll get there if you will be obedient."

"Huh, what do you mean?" wearing only his brief.

"Sit down."

"What do you want?"

"We'll play."

"Sweety I can't see you, come here."

"My clinic, my command Jeffrey."

"Oh you're playing dirty Claudette. I like that."

"You will certainly like this."

Just like a young child, he sat down as I instructed. I go around the chair to face him. The light lamp partly affects his sight, he can't see my face well. With a syringe on my right hand, I touched his legs using my left hand. My hand move slowly while travelling from his legs to his abs, his masculine chest, his lips, his nose and finally covered his eyes.

"What are you planning Claudette?

"It's a surprise Sweety." Then I kissed his forehead leaving lipstick mark on it. After the forehead I go down to his lips so tenderly then eventually become so hard. We almost lost our breath as we part our lips.

Still covering his eyes I went up to the chair sat on his thighs. I let his hands explore my body before I inject the anesthesia on his legs. The anesthesia will take 1 minute to effect. His entire body will just feel numb.

"What did you do?" he shouted in pain.

He pushed me so hard and I fell off the chair.

"What is this Claudette?" then he looked at me realizing that I'm not his sweet affair.

"Who are you? What did you do to me? Why I can't move my legs?" he asked.

I just watched him as the anesthesia toke effect leaving his entire body paralyzed. I took the phone from his pocket and texted his Dra.

|Sweety, cancel our meet today. Emergency meeting with my brothers.

She replied.

|Ok, got f*cked situation with my husband. He's not buying my alibis. Don't text until I text. I miss you badly :(

"I guess she's not coming Jeffrey." I told him

His lips moved a bit and I heard sound that I don't understand.

"What Mr. Sentosa?" Again, I went up to the chair and sat on his stomach.

I heard his frustrated sounds.

"Poor Jeffrey. Among the four brothers, you are my first victim. But don't worry, I promise I will be gentle." and I showed him my smile.

"Open your mouth Jeffrey, be a good boy." holding forceps on my right hand. "Say Ah."

As I do what I supposed to do I suddenly remember what happened 10 years ago.

The court hereby declares Clifford Sentosa, Jeffrey, Sentosa, Peter Sentosa and Adrian Sentoso not guilty- So Ordered.

"Hhhindi, hindi maari yan!" my father shouted furiously.

"Order in the court, order in the court!" The judge ordered.

"Hindi pwedeng makalaya ang mga hayup na yan."

Order in the court!

"Hindi pwede 'to!, mga hayup kayo."

"Tay ang puso mo, ang puso mo?" my mother worriedly begged while crying.

"Hhhhhindi! Magkano ibinayad sa inyo ng mga hayup na yan?"

Order in the court, order in the court.

I'm just 14 by that time and I hardly don't understand what is happening inside the court. I'd been here for a couple of times for the reason I do not know. But that time was different, beside me were my father and my mother who's back then holding a rosary. On the other side of the court were four young men, as age as my sister, I guess.

After the judge read his decision, the drama started. My father was so furious and my mother was there to console him. I don't have the courage to look at them because I don't know what exactly is happening. I looked down the floor crying for the reason I'm not sure of.

After a few minutes, I saw my father down the floor. He looked at me with tears on his eyes. I looked around and saw my mother crying out loud asking for help but none of the people around helped us.

I bravely looked at the other side of the court and saw happiness from everyone. I will never forget the faces of those four men. Their smiles, their laughter. I promised myself it wont last that long.

Remembering what happen that day made me more furious, I never realized it until I saw Jeffrey face. I unconsciously took almost all of his teeth. The blood from his mouth now covers my hands. I can feel his struggle, he wanted to fight but he can't. I saw his eyes, that same eyes as my father, there's anger, there's hopelessness. Those eyes who wants to fight back but he can't.

Last edited:

Chapter 9

"Why you took so long?"

"I need to clean and dress him. Gusto mo bang may makapansin sa akin?"

"How is he?"

"You are asking me how is he? Can you hear yourself?"

"Sis, I dont mean what you are thinking? I don't care if his already dead."

"Looked at him, does he looked ok?"

After looking at Jeffrey, "Great." she said.

"Great? Just great?"

"Do we have to argue here?"

"No."

"Ok then, let's go." he engined the car.

"No wait." I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"You have to see this." she followed the direction I am looking at right now.

"Who's that?" Ate answered.

"Ssh, just watch."

"Patrick what are you doing here?" the woman asked.

"I should be the one to ask you that?" the man shouted.

"It's my clinic Patrick!"

"I know, but you supposed to be out of town right? That's what you told me."

They're making scenario now.

"Let's talk inside?" the woman plead.

"No. Give your phone." the man snatched the womans bag.

"Give it back to me Patrick."

"That lady is Dra. Cludette and that man is Dr. Patrick." I explained.

"How did you managed to bring them here?"

"I used Jeffrey's phone to text Claudette to meet him here. I made her so horny that she will flew herself here that if she did not satisfy his need today he will tell Patrick that he's having an affair with her. After Claudette, I texted Patrick and I confessed everything to him. I told him to meet him here because he's so much guilty of what is happening between him and his wife. I made up a story that Claudette was blackmailing Jeffrey that she'll come to the media and she'll tell to the press that he raped her.

"Why?"

"You will know Ate, eventually. For now, let's go."

Last edited:

Chapter 10

“Prepare the Board Room Rose.” an urgent voice from Clifford.

“Sir? I thought you were out-”

“I was, but this is an emergency. Prepare the Board Room and give me a cup of coffee after.” he instructed.

“Yes sir.” I knew it will happen. I am about to leave my desk when I saw Adrian coming, he went directly to Clifford’s room.

“What the f*ck happened? Have you seen the pictures Clif?” he shouted.

“Calm down Adrian, let’s wait for Peter. And let’s discuss sa Board Room.” Clifford replied.

“Calm down? Our brother was murdered!” he furiously shouted.

“Shut your mouth Adrian, baka may makarinig sa’yo.”

I left my desk to prepare the Board Room. It’s the same room where the brothers usually do their meeting. It’s actually doesn’t look like a Board Room but most likely a private bar with bottles of wine, whisky and rum and other liquors.

I turned on the light and the aircon and felt satisfied with the cold breeze it brought to my skin.

I felt victorious. One Sentosa down. Haha. I laughed behind my mind. What happen yesterday? What about the pictures? Simple, after Jeffrey’s fall down yesterday, I took photos of him using his phone and MMS it to his brothers later that night. Isn’t wonderful? That is the same reason why Clifford came back too early from his business trip, I assumed. And all of these are part of my plan. No Sentosa should be out of my sight.

I went back to my desk hearing same voices from the inside. No sign of Peter? To make sure, I’ll bring Clifford’s coffee inside.

“Do you know anyone na kaaway ni Jeffrey?” Adrian asked.

“I don’t have any idea, you know how secretive Jeffrey is. Madalas pa natin syang hindi makita instead of seeing him here.”

“That’s true.” Adrian sighed.

“Where's Peter? I sent him message early this morning.” Clifford asked.

”He said he’s just need to attend his scheduled meeting with the supplier then he’ll be coming afterwards.”

“Inuna nya pa yun. This is an emergency!”

“You know Peter. He’s just too cool with everything.”

“Even if he’s brother was-“

Knock knock

“Who’s there?”

“Your coffee sir.”

“Bring it here.”

I opened the door and saw Clifford sitting on his chair and Adrian staring outside the window. I put the cup of coffee on Cliffords’ desk.

“Rose.” Clifford.

“Yes sir?”

“Can you please call Jeffrey’s secretary?”

“She’s on leave sir.”

“She is?”

“Yes sir, sick leave.”

“Why?”

“Diarrhea.”

“Since when?” Adrian asked.

“Yesterday afternoon.”

“Yesterday!” Adrian again.

“Yes sir. I accompanied her to the clinic and she advised to go home so I brought her home.”

“You also left? Clifford asked.

“Yes sir. The HR allowed me to. Marg needs company due to her condition.”

“Ok Rose. That will be all.” Clifford asked me to leave.

“We need to call Inspector Sales.” Adrian suggest.

“I did. He’ll be here soon.”

I am about to leave the room when suddenly Clifford called me.

“Rose.”

“Yes?”

“Once Inspector Sales arrived, assist him sa Board Room.”

“I will sir.”

"Calling back up. Get me if you can."

Ring ring ring

A call from the lobby guard.

“CSS office.”

“Hello ma’am, Inspector Sales po nandito na.” the guard informed me.

“Send him up.”

“Thank you ma’am.”

After a short while a voice excused himself from my behind.

“Ehem, excuse me miss I’m looking for Clifford.”

I almost fell from my sit when I saw Inspector Sales. Dave?

“Hi, I’m Inspector David Sales.” He introduced himself.

“Oh yeah, CSS wants you to wait inside the Board Room. I’ll assist you there.” What the ef! I screamed on my mind.

“Ok thanks.” with his familiar smile and tempting lips. Sh*t! This feeling again. It turned me on.

I stood up from my chair and accompanied him to the Board Room. We are both quiet as we reached to Room.

“Please come in, I’ll inform CSS that you're already here.”

“Thank you.”

I turned around and took few steps away from him.

“Miss.” he called.

“Yes?” I answered. But I didn’t looked at him.

“You look famil-“

“Dave.” Clifford greeted.

That was close. I hurriedly left the place leaving Clifford, Adrian, Peter and Dave behind. Oh, Dave why of all people.

Last edited:

Chapter 11

That day lasted without further dramas. I plan to visit Marg and act a concerned friend. I know that we will be listed as suspects so I need to talk to Marg about it.

“Rose, we’ll be having merienda. Care to join?” Via asked.

“I have other plan.”

“Ngayon lang, sige na. Wala kasi si Marg, leave daw. Ayoko naman ma-OP kay Pat and her bf.”

“Boyfriend?”

“Daw. Yung cute guy sa floor mo. Ayun oh.” pointing to Pat’s direction.

“The machine operator?”

“Huh? Machine operator?” she repeated.

“Like yes. The one operates the copying machine on our floor.”

“For real? Kaya pala hindi nya mabangit ang designation nun lalaki whenever we asked her. I am not surprised. Haha” she laughed.

“What do you expect from her?” I seconded.

“So you’re not coming. Ang saya kayang i-bulgar yung secret nya in front of her. Sama ka na.” she insisted.

“Sound fun but Marg is more important to me.”

“Marg?”

“Yes. I’m worried about her. She was sent home yesterday due to diarrhea.”

“Really? How's she. You're really sweet Rose.”

I just smiled.

“Can I come with you? Marg is a friend of mine as well.” she asked.

“That will be a great idea. She’ll be happy to see us.” I agreed.

“Let’s go.”

“Ok. Let’s take a cab then let’s drive to the nearest food chain and order dinner for everyone.”

“Tama, tama!” she said. “Ang galing mo talaga Rose.”

“No I'm not.” Because I'm more than that.

Marg were so happy to see us. She felt so important when her friends cared for her. While having dinner I broke the silence.

“Marg are you reporting tomorrow?” I asked.

“I have to. I still don’t feel ok thou.”

“Then don’t report to work.” Via said.

“I can't, the HR called me this morning and instructed me report for some urgent matter.”

“Is it about your leave?” Via asked.

“I don’t know. I don't think that it's a major offense. May certification naman ako from the company’s doctor.” she worriedly said.

“Eh yun naman pala eh.” Via.

Obviously these girls don’t have any idea of what is really happening so I need to spill it all out.

“I think I know the reason?” I said.

“What?” sabay nilang tanong.

“It's about Jeffrey’s case.”

“Jeffrey? Case?”

“Yeah. I overheard this morning that Jeffrey was murdered.” I answered.

“What?” Via and Marg again.

“No kidding Rose. Hindi magandang biro yan.” Marg

“I hope I am but I’m not kidding. Though I’m not that sure about the murder thing, but that’s what I over heard from Adrian.” I explained.

“Oh no. My boss.” Marg with her teary eyes.

“If it's not about the murder thing, it's must be something important because CSS came home early from his business trip. And a certain Inspector came to the office and had a meeting with our bosses.”

“So why does it involves Marg?” asked Via.

“That case happened yesterday while Marg is out of the office. Marg holds every transaction of Jeffrey since she’s the Secretary. Marg also knows Jeffrey’s schedule and-“

“And?” Via and Marg.

“And that made her a suspect.”

“What?” with the broken glass sound. It's Marg’s mother dropped the pitcher of ice tea as she heard that her daughter was a suspect on possible murder case.

“Mommy kanina ka pa dyan?” Marg worriedly asked.

“Tita, sorry. We're still not sure of it. That's just my thought of why the HR asked Marg to report ASAP.” I explained.

“But you know that was not true. You know that I was sick yesterday and today." Marg already crying.

“Yes. Dra. Cruz can testify to that because she issued you a certification and advised you to go home.”

“That’s true.” Marg nodded.

“But?”

“But what?” mother of Marg asked as she took a sit beside her daughter.

“But? Once she went out of the office, the doctor cannot testify her innocence.”

“You can.” Marg.

“I can but I left early right? Prior to that I can no longer testify.”

“My mom can, right?”

“Yes Marg. But she’s your mom. She’s related to you. The investigator will just say that your mother just covering you up.”

Marg wept loud and her mother and Via is already consoling her.

“Umalis ka rin Rose. Bumalik ka ba sa office pagkahatid mo sa akin?” Marg asked.

“Yes I left after I drop you here and no I didn't went back. I never thought that something like this will happen. And besides, I also had an excuse slip.”

“That means you too?”

“I know what you mean Tita. Yes, that made me a suspect too.” I agreed.

“Huh?” unbelief Via.

“Yes, I am definitely sure of it. Tomorrow I will be called out for the investigation but the only thing is that I can show them proofs that I’m innocent.

“How?”

“After I left you here, I went shopping and dined in using my credit cards.” I showed them receipts from yesterday's activities which of course, it was my Ate who used my card. Obviously, I was busy planning my action that time eh.
“Those are my hard evidence of my innocence. And-“ I breathe, “And that will left you the only suspect.” I continued.

Marg broke down that moment. She’s crying and panicking.

“Marg listen to me. Calm down.” I told her.

“How can I calm down if suspect ako ng murder na wala akong kaalam-alam.”

“I have a plan.” I told her.

“Really?’ she asked.

“I wont tell them that I left you yesterday. I’ll say that I stayed here overnight.”

“Huh?” clueless Marg.

“You heard it right Marg. That will be our alibi, we'll say that we're together the whole day and night. If we told the investigator this, it will put us out of their suspect list.” I convincingly stated. “What do you think Tita?”

“Tama ka somehow, pero magsisinungaling tayo.”

“True but we’ll tell them everything except the fact that I left her early. It's just a white lie. We need to do this to prove our innocence.

Silence from the three.

“It's just a suggestion unless you come up with a good alibi. I’ll be out of the picture if I showed them my receipts but that will be too selfish of me if I leave Marg behind. Instead I’ll help you with your alibi, with our little lies, we’ll be both out the picture.”

“Rose, you’re such a friend.” Via.

“Tita? Marg?” I asked.

“Mommy?” Marg asked her mom.

“Rose was right Marg.”

I know, I’m freaking brilliant!

“Let’s try her idea Marg. The investigator wont believe me if I testify for your innocence dahil nanay mo ko.” she finally agreed.

“Pero kinakabahan ako.” Marg.

“You don’t have to say anything Marg unless asked by the investigator then just answer. If not asked, don’t tell anything. I will back you up.”

“Marg, kaya mo yan.” Via. “Nandyan naman si Rose. And kame to support you.”

“I’ll let you decide overnight. Think about it Marg. Tell me if you have decided.”

“Naplano mo na ba lahat to Rose?”

“just now."

“Thank you Rose.” Marg.

“Thank you Rose. Ngayon lang ako nakakita ng totoong kaibigan.”

“For Marg, I do anything.”

I saw Marg nodded. She agreed on my plans.

Last edited:

Chapter 12

It’s already 10am but I still no call from the HR. What the hell is happening? I can't even call Marg or Via to ask. It's better to keep discreet. Fudge, I can't take this! I stood up from my chair when-

“Hi there.” a familiar voice from behind. If I’m not mistaken, it’s Dave.

“Hello.” it was Dave.

“Can I invite you?” he asked.

“What?” is he f*cking serious?

“Oh yeah, nakalimutan kong introduce sarili ko.” he paused. “I’m Inspector David Sales, but you can call me Dave.” and offered his hand.

“Yeah I remember.” I can’t show him my bitch side. He might recognize me. I accept his hand, so masculine yet soft. I felt he pressed my hand hard but it didn’t hurt me. I love the sensation it brought me.

“That’s good. Can I invite you now?” he smiled.

“Invite for what- po?” I asked.

He stared at me before he answered my question, “Sa HR. May konting katanungan lang.”

“About what- po?” Rose, why are you mumbling?

“You will learn it there. Let’s go?”

“Ye-yes.”

As we reached the HR’s board room, I saw that I was not the only one who was called out.

“Have a seat miss.” Dave offered.

“Thanks.”

I assumed that the interrogation was not yet started.

“Good morning everyone. Alam kong lahat kayo ay walang idea kung baket ko kayo tinawag. By the way, let me introduce myself to all, I’m Inspector David Sales, a dear friend of Sentosa’s. Last Monday, we have serious incident that requires me to investigate. So to help me with my investigation, I am requesting everyone to answer my every question honestly.” he paused and looked at each one of us. “Let’s begin with introducing each self's, name and designation please.” after saying so, a tape recorder was placed on the table. Now recording. “Let’s start with you Dra.”

“I am Dra. Elinda Cruz, company doctor.”

“I am Janet Sarmiento, company nurse.”

“Felipe Solomon po, Security Guard.”

“Albert Baranda, OIC-Security.”

“I am Marie Cecil Laparan, HR Manager.”

“Margarita Cortez, Jeffrey Sentosa’s Secretary.”

“Rosemarie Suarez, CSS Executive Assistant.” I’m the last one to answer.

Attendance checked, all here!

“Thank you everyone.” he paused. “So Miss Cortez, you did say that you’re Jeffrey Sentosa’s Secretary.”

“Yes sir.”

“As his secretary, you know his every transaction.”

“No sir.”

“No?”

“No, not everything Sir.” Marg politely answered.

“Can you explain that to me.”

“Sir Jeffrey don't disclose his personal appointments with me. He only informs me his official appointments."

“Don’t you have access to his planner? I assumed every Secretary here can access their boss’s planner.”

“I do sir. But aside from his official meetings, nothing personal was written there.”

Wrong Marg, haven’t you seen his dentist weekly visit? I told myself.

“No personal appointment?” Dave.

“No sir-“ she paused. “- Except his Mondays dental appointment.” she continued.

“Every Monday?”

“Sa pagkakaalala ko po.” she nodded.

“Miss Cortez, I heard that last Monday you went home early.”

“Ye-yes sir.” I saw the panic on her eyes as she looked at me. I answered her looked with supporting eyes, You can do it Marg. By the way our eyes communicate, I know we understand each other.

“Why?”

“Diarrhea.”

“Can you tell me more?”

“Last Monday po, sinumpong ako ng matinding diarrhea. In and out po ako sa rest room. Nagdecide po akong pumunta ng clinic para magpatingin.”

“Baket sumakit ang tyan mo?”

“May nakain po ata akong sira that morning. Hindi ko na rin maalala kung ano yun. Madali po kasing mag-react ang tyan ko sa mga sirang pagkain kaya ganun na lang pong sakit yung naramdaman ko.”

“And why is it needed na magpunta ka pa ng clinic.”

“Because that morning, mga more than 10 times na kong bumalik ng restroom, and nanghihina na rin po talaga ako.”

“And sa clinic, what happened? Anong advise sayo ng doctor?’

“Sa clinic chi-nek-up po ako ni Dra. Cruz. Then she advised me na umuwi na rin kasi dehydrated na rin ako and restless that morning. I need some rest na daw po kasi and mas better na sa bahay na daw ako magpahinga.”

“So you went home?”

“Yes po.”

“Alone?”

“No sir, with Rose.” every one looked at me.

“Is she, Rose, allowed to went out early?” Dave asked.

“I think so.”

“Why?”

“Dra. Cruz issued me and Rose excuse slip that Rose presented to HR, and guards.”

“Ok. What time kayo lumabas ni Rose?”

“Around 12 na rin po yun.”

“What happen after.”

Again, Marg give me a stare. Just do what I told you Marg, as I stared back to her.

“Hinatid ako ni Rose sa bahay and-“

“And?”

“And she stayed with me overnight.” she said.

“Overnight?” Dave asked again.

Marg looked at Dave and give her firmed answer. “Yes sir.” that’s my girl, I told myself.

The OIC, guard on duty, Dra. Cruz, nurse on duty, HR Manager and me seconded Marg statement. We are all dismissed right after the investigation.

This day turned out smoothly. NO more investigation conducted inside the building. I heard from Marg that Inspector Dave went on to Jeffrey’s office to look for more information that will leads them to the suspect.

As what I have planned, Dave found out Jeffrey’s affair with Dra. Claudette Oliquino. The scenario I made between the Spouses Oliquino in front of their clinic was also discovered. Since the doctors have all the motives, first, Dra. Claudette because he was blackmailed by Jeffrey and second, Dr. Patrick because of revenge. The spouses become the suspects. I cleared my name and my little accomplished Marg as well.

Haha, I’m so great! This cause for a weekend celebration!

---------------x

Red's Note:

Sa susunod na po next chapter ko. Di pa tapos eh.
thanks for reading :)

Last edited:

next chapter na :waiting: tagal tagal naman :waiting:

:lol: nice sis napaka smooth ng flow and talagang kaabang abang :clap:

ang ganda ng story :clap::clap::clap: sana lagi updated:pray:

Chapter 13

I was so happy the whole week. It's Friday afternoon, I'm impatiently checking my clock from time to time. Oh 5o'clock, why are you taking so long? I am planning to sleep this whole night coz tomorrow, Saturday, I'll be back to my self again. Clubbing, night life, drinking. Heck, I have something to celebrate!

I'm on my pick of daydreaming when I heard an alarming voice, masculine yet so sweet. And the scent of his heavenly perfume. It was Dave.

"Hi Ms. Suarez, is Clifford here?" he said.

"He's inside the office with Miss Sandy."

"Oh I see. Is the door locked?" he asked.

"I'm not sure po."

"Ok. I'll wait here na lang til they open the door." with that naughty grin again.

"What?" I screamed.

"Huh?" he reacted.

"I mean ouch!" why on earth I shouted what instead of ouch when I cut my self with these papers? I asked my self. Blood coming out between my thumb and pointer finger.

"Why?" he seemed concern.

"Ah paper cut lang."

"Let me see?" before I knew it, he holds my hand.

I frooze the moment Dave brought my hand near his face. Is he going to kiss it? I heard the beating of my heart, too loud, too fast. I can't hide the sensation Dave is bringing in me, I unconsciously bit my lower bit.

"Cinderella?" Dave asked.

I haven't noticed that he's watching me.

"Cinderella?" I asked.

"Uhm, ignore it na lang. It's just that you do the same thing like someone I know." he explained.

"Something? Ano yun?" I asked as if I dont know the answer.

"Wag nang alamin, imposible namang ikaw yun eh." he answered.

What does he mean by that? I asked my self.

"Maganda kasi sya and-"

"Maganda sya? So panget po ako, ganun?"

"No that's not what I meant."

"Malinaw naman pagkakasabi mo Inspector. And I understand." I frowned.

Should I be offended by what he said? Maganda si Cinderella pero panget si Rose?

"No Miss Suarez, you have your own beauty. Cinderella just know how to carry herself like as if she's a goddess." he explained

I smiled. "No need to explain inspector, di naman ako naoffend. You are right, I dont know how to carry my own beauty."

"No, no. no. Dont get me wrong Miss. You are beautiful, and I liked your simplicity." he wants to convice me.

I blushed. I cant kept myself from blushing with what just Dave told me. I dont care if he's just lying just to ease the guilt feeling of what that offensive word he told me, basta I felt butterflies on stomach. Ganito ba talaga ang pakiramdam ng kilig? I haven't felt anything like this on my entire life. I cant take my eyes off of Dave. He still holds my hand. Huminto ba ang oras? I wished hindi na sya umadar pa.

"Ehem." a voice came out from Clifford's offfice.

"Hi Cliff." Dave greeted sabay bitaw sa kamay ko.

"Sir." I stood up on my shock.

"What are you two doing?"

"Na-papercut kasi yung secretary mo. I just looked at it." Dave explained.

"Ganun nga po sir." I agreed.

"Oh Rose. Hurry go to the wash room and wash your hand before ma-infect." Sandy told me.

"Ah opo. Excuse po sa inyong lahat."

I hurriedly went to the nearest wash room and washed my hands. I also washed my face to take off its reddiness. F*ck, what is happening to me? Focus Rose. I told myself.

I headed back to my desk after washing up. But everytime I remembered Dave's face, I felt my body shaking. No I shouldn't be weak. I still have 3 Sentosa. My plans are not yet done. No time for this feeling. I saw our floors' fire exit. Instead of going back to my desk, I chose to stay at our building's fire exit stairs. I need air to breath in. I went out from the fire exit and the view of Makati's busy streets helped me to lessen the tense I am feeling right now.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooh!" I shouted out loud. I need to release this feeling. "Stupid Rose. Ignore him. Stick to the plan." I convinced my self. I want to scream out loud again when I heard the door from the lower foor opened.

"Hello bakla." a voice from 3rd floor.

I'm not into listening someone else's coversation. I decided to go back inside the building when I recognize the voice from 3rd floor.

"I'm done stalking Peter bakla ka. Andito na ko sa office nya, and we're always together."

Stalking Peter? I am not sure if it's Via's voice. Does Olivia has her own devil secret?

"Yes bru, everyday. Thank you sa tita mo at nakapasok ako dito."

I need to be sure if it's Via and I need to hear everything. I slowly went down the stairs to make sure if it's really Via and to know her dirty little secrets.

"Peter my love is so gwapo talaga bakla. Before pangarap lang sya, ngayon he's on my reach." she paused.
"Oo, from that time na makita ko sya dito ng magOJT ako, the picture that we have together nung kinulit namin syang makakaklase. I just fall from him." she continued.

I can clearly see her now, and it's really Via. I never thought that Via will be this useful to me.

"Nakita mo na sya diba? I already showed you his pics on my lappy." she paused.
"Loka ka talaga bakla ka. Hindi ko pa sya jowa, hindi pa. Haha." she paused again.
"Syempre I have my plans. Single naman si Peter eh and for sure di ako tatangihan nun." she continued.
"Basta I know, I know his secret." she paused.
"Syempre from stalking him, yun pangingialam sa mga things nya."
"Grabe bakla, he's losing millions from his addiction."
"Casino, online poker. Mga ganun."

So Peter is a gambler. I heard a lot from Via. I decided to head back to my desk, I'm sorry Olivia, you're too careless. Thanks for everything and be ready for your dirty devil secrets will soon be unveiled. I whispered with smile on my lips.

pause muna ako at di ko na kinayang abutin hanggang sa last update nito isa lang muna ang masasabi ko, maganda ang takbo ng kwento at parang crush ko na si rose haha ;)

@jeffiko- sorry tagal ko magupdate,dinudugo na utak ko eh. :weep: di ko alam kong mapapanindigan ko to hanggang katapusan. sana wag ka bumitaw ha :pray: konting pasenya din sa mabagal na update :pray:
:thanks: sa pagbasa at :missyou: na po. marame na tayong di napagkwe-kwentuhan.

@itnas- hi. :thanks: sa pag-basa at sa pagcomment. :) promise mo tatapusin mo tong novel ko ha. :pray: :)

@master- :thanks: sa pagbasa. tyagain mo sana matapos. :)

Back
Top Bottom