Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What Lies Behind Red Lipstick (POVs Updated)

Disclaimer
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

------------------x

I know who I am.
I am a Goddess!
Every woman envies me.
They dream to be me.

Shiny black curly hair
Long thick curled lashes
Perfect line of brows
Deep brown eyes
Pointed nose
Natural pink blushed cheeks
Pearly white teeth
Two deep dimples
And sexy lips covered with red lipstick.

--------------------x

Chapter 1

"How do you want us to call you?"

"Uhm, Rose, just call me Rose."

"Ok Rose, can you tell us something about yourself?"

"My name is Rosemarie Mendoza Suarez, Rose for short. 24 years old, still single but happy. I was born and grew up in Manila but currently living in Makati with my only sister. I lost my parents when I was just 14 and my sister was the one who took care of me since then. I graduated from University of Sto. Tomas as a varsity scholar with a degree of Business Office Administration. Yes, I am into sports, volleyball to be exact. Since we dont have sufficient income to support my studies in UST because as we all know UST is one of the expensive universities in the Philippines, I tried out for volleyball team and luckily accepted and given a full scholarship. Aside from sports, I am also into singing and dancing, drawing and writing. Though I am also part of the Theater Club, unlike volleyball these theatric skills are just my hobbies and frustrations. Well, I tried once, I was once a band vocalist for a couple of months then afterwards the band was given an opportunity for a Korea contract which was too hard for me to decide. And since I dont want to leave my sister alone and I need to continue my studies, I quit from the band and stayed here in the Ph."

"So you go clubbing?"

"No sir, I am not into clubbing anymore after I left the band. I just satisfied my hunger in singing for a live audience. And I am already happy with that experience."

"And you dont have any plans to continue that "frustration"?"

"As what as you've said sir, its just a frustration. Well, a hobby. After months of singing, I am already fulfilled. I dont have any plans to make it as a career. Its part of my history now and never will be in my future plans."

"You said, you're also a writer?"

"Yes and no. Yes because I do write and everyone who writes is a writer but also no because I dont consider myself as a writer. I do write but all my stories were written in tagalog but it's still literature thou. So to cut the story short, as an amatuer, I really dont consider myself a writer."

"Ok then, how about your job experiences?"

"For 4 years, I worked with one of the largest real estate company here in the country. I worked there as a secretary where my job description was basically office management, clerical and administrative duties."

"And why leaving the company?"

"It's not that I don't love my job. I do love my job, my bosses, my colleagues, but its time for me to take one step forward and setting aside my personal attachment with my job and putting priority on my professional advancement. I am not getting any younger and I dont feel advancing with my previous job. I know I can do more, I can do better. I want to challenge myself. I want to learn more, to know more. I want to be more."

"And you think that what MORE can be found here in SGC?"

"Honestly sir, I dont think so, I know so."

I can see how impressed my interviewers are on how I answered their question. With my confidence and my attitude, I know, change that-- I AM SURE I got this job and Ate will be very proud of me.

"Ok Ms. Rose, that will be all for today. You can go back to the waiting area outside and please wait for the result. We still have numbers of applicants outside and let's just hope that you're one of the four Executive Assistant that we are looking for. Thank you."

What? That's it? Do I really have to wait? Can you just tell me if I am hired or not? If only I can shout it out loud. So I just gave them my best smile and say "Thank you sirs."

"Betty, please assist Ms. Rose outside and do call the next applicant."

While heading to the waiting area I can still feel the adrenaline in me. Being with this kind of interview, a panel interview, where four good looking man held the interview, I am challenged. I really love the feeling of being challenge and to the point that I don't want to end the interview. I never felt nervous. It's a piece of cake.

Betty, the receptionist and I proceed to the waiting area where eight other applicants were patiently waiting for their turn and for the result. No vacant chair to sit in so I'm still standing beside Betty while waiting for the next vacant sit.

"Miss Patricia Flores please." Betty called out.

Everyone seems busy and no one stood up.

"Miss Patricia Flores." Betty called out again but this time with a louder voice.

All who heard the call out checked on each other with a question of who is Patricia Flores. "Maybe she already left." I whispered to Betty.

"Is there any Patria Flores here?" Betty asked out loud.

Still no one stood up. She almost went back to the conference room when someone shouted-

"Ay puke!"

Woah, behaviour. Every one looked at her.

"Sorry nahulog kasi yung vag ko." she said with a grin.

"Excuse me miss, are you Patricia Flores?" Betty asked once more.

"Huh? Sorry pakiulit hindi ko narinig?" after saying, she took off the head set on her ears.

Everyone laughed including me.

"Ikaw ba si Patricia Flores? Tagalog na yan naintindihan mo na sana?" Inis na tanong ni Betty.

"Yes it's me, Is it my turn?" Again with a grin.

Everyone sighed duh! She's just not only look stupid, she's also acts stupid.

"Yes it's your turn. Please follow me."

I studied the way she carries herself. I looked at her from head to toe.

Long straight hair which was rebonded.
Shoulder length gold-coated earings that are fake,
Exagerrated make up looked so cheap,
One inch below the ass dress, super dooper cheap!
But in fairness, nice pair of legs with a 3-inch killer stilettos from ukay-ukay!

That's too much! As I walked closely to her as I am about to take her vacated sit I wouldn't missed that, that smell, what's that smell? Victoria Secret? So sweet. As we're going to pass to each other I saw her gave me a creepy smile and seeing part of her teeth covered with pink lipstick. So groose!

I cant help but to say, "Excuse me miss."

"Yes." I saw those teeth again.

"Uhm, you left your bag." and gave her a pretending smile.

"OMG, sorry I porgot." She runs toward her vacated sit and took her bag. "Thank you."

"That's ok social climber." I whispered the last two words.

"Huh?"she asked.

"I said good luck." Which she believed

"Oh that's sweet. Thank you." With that disturbing smile again.

Did I heard it correctly? Porgot? Does she knows the difference between F and P? and Louis Vuitton huh? Greenhills? I whispired as I take of my sit.

"Oo mukha ngang Greenhills. Hihi." The girl beside me agreed.

"Huh, excuse me? Are you talking to me?" I asked sarcastically nicely.

"Oo, sabi mo kasi Greenhills yung bag nun babae." She told me with a big grin.

"So you heard it? Uhm, no offense meant, it's just a plain comment." I lied, of course I mean it.

"I know. By the way I'm Olivia but you can call me Via." She offered her hand as she introduced her self.

"Hi, I'm Rose." I answered briefly while ignoring her hand.

"Ah, nice meeting you." as she awkwardly brought her hand down.

"Same here. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to shake your hand, you see my hands are full." Showing her both of my hands, one with my bag and one with my envelope.

"I understand." she smiled.

After a short second I can see her from the corner of my eyes. What's wrong with this girl, can't she quit staring at me? I don't want to start the conversation between us, but how come she never stopped staring? Is there anything wrong with me? The heck! "Excuse me, is there anything wrong with my face?" I asked with a bit loud voice and everyone looked at us.

"Huh? Wala naman. Sorry." She shyly answered.

"So what are you looking at? You're making me so conscious, so if you wont mind?" I demand.

What is wrong with this girl? Why is she smiling like that? Is she crazy or something? She's pretty, educated, simple and elegant however she looks like crazy. Oh whatever, ignore her Rose. Igno- I am just convincing myself to ignore her when she start asking me. What now? I scream at the back of my mind.

"CSR ka ba?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"CSR, Customer Service Representative. I think kasi call center agent ka. Ang galing mo kasi mag-english and may accent ka pa. So I guess galing kang call center. Right? Or if not, why don't you just apply as a call center agent. If hindi tayo sinuwrete dito, gusto mo sabay tayo mag-apply sa Sykes or Teleperformance or sa ibang Call Center?"

What the-? This girl is really insane. "I'm sorry miss-"

"Via. My name is Via." She interrupted.

"Via first of all I know what CSR means and just to answer your question, I am not from a call center and I don't have any plans of applying as a call center agent. Ok?"

"Ganun? Bakit parang galit ka? Sorry." she asked.

Does she gave me that sad face? So sensitive and weak. I took a deep breath and said, "No I am not." I lied again. "Its ok. You're not the first time to ask."

"Uy buti naman." a smile back on her face. "Amazed lang ako on how you speak. Siguro mayaman ka or honor student ka back in college. Sana kapag natanggap tayo dito, we can be friends. Yun eh kung ok lang sayo?"

Why is her eyes twinkling like that? So weird. And those braces with pink rubber band or what so ever they call it on her teeth is so creepy. Even I would like to refuse her offer, I cant. So instead of honestly answering her and hurting her feelings "again" I just took one more deep breath and gave her my sweetest smile and let her believe that be friend with her was actually a great idea. Who knows, she might be useful once we both get hired.

"Hey Rose, Patricia is here." she whispered.

"What? Patricia who?" I am really annoyed by this girl.

"Patricia, the one with the LV bag."

As she spoke I saw this cheap lady sitting in front of us. And by this time I was really not in my comfort zone. Sitting beside the ANNOYING Olivia and seeing the social climber Patricia. Is this bad luck?

"Look at her Rose." Via.

What now?! I really want to scream. "What now Via?"

"Uhm nothing, I just want you to look at her. That's all." she answered.

"I already did Via. She's now sitting in front of us chewing gum? What? Is she chewing that gum all this time? How cheap was that?"

"Haha. Rose, I am not referring to her. Look at the one who's sitting beside her."

"The nerdy-loser one?" I answered.

"No the cute one beside her.

"And what's with her?"

"Nothing much. But like you she's also smart. She's Margaret, graduate from PUP Sta. Mesa, cum laude."

She's not really that interesting. As I look at her, there's nothing so special about her. Maybe she's a flat 5inch, whiter complexion compare to me. And yes she's cute with that short stylish hair with a simple make up, compare with the girl sitting beside her that looks like she's applying for a GRO position. It's hard to tell if she's really smart or not if not told by this chismosa girl beside me.

"Hey Rose, are you still listening?"

"How come you know a lot about her?"

"I was sitting beside her kanina, nag-kwentuhan kaya ko nalaman."

"So you're really into someone else' life?"

"Aray! Ay ang sakit naman nun." she sound offended.

"Oh I am sorry, no offense meant." My third lie.

"No its ok. Hindi naman ako chismosa, madaldal lang talaga ako. Kesa naman mapanisan tayo ng laway dito diba?" She smiled at me so I smiled back.

All was already interviewed after the turn of the loser beside Patricia. Everyone looks nervous for the result except, ofcourse me. Haha. I maybe lied a little because I am somehow nervous now. I need to be hired...I need to be hired! And after an hour of waiting, finally here is Betty for the result. All attention to her waiting for the announcement, it feels like a beau-con.

"As I call on your name, please stand up and gather here in front. First is, Patricia Flores."

"Yes!" Patricia jumped and shouted.

"What?" me and Via exclaimed.

"Miss Flores, in front please."

"Ah, yes ma'am." she walked with teary eyes as if she won a crown.

"Finger crossed Rose." she hold my hand and I felt the moist from it. I took it off from her and gave her a confident smile.

"Next is Margaret Cortez. Followed by Olivia Fernandez." as Betty continues to announce.

"Yes!" Via shouted.

"Last but not the least, Rosemarie Suarez."

With no doubt, I am one of the hired ones. I looked at those who remained sitting, "better luck next time losers."

"I knew it Rose." Via said. "We will be BFF now."

Oh God, I sighed.

"For those who weren't called, thank you for coming, and for the four of you, please follow me."

This is it Rosemarie, after 10 years, things are falling to its right place.

continuation...

Last edited:
Re: What Lies Behind Red Lipstick

Itnas, Jeffikoh, Waxxy and Kevin - sorry for late update. been very busy :)

thanks

x rateD ung part 17.haha nice.pnaiksi ni cynderella ang r0le ni peter

sana mag share sya sa nakuha nyang twenty million :lol:

nice reddykoh, hindi masyadong brutal to gaya sa nauna :lol:

more to come thanks for the update :kiss:

Chapter 19

Early bird catches the early worm. It's just 7am and I'm already sitting on my desk's chair. Should I or should I not? I asked myself while looking at Peter's phone. I just realized that it was too early for me to send the photos of Peter to his 2 remaining brothers. Not now Rose, not until the bomb were planted. I decided to messaged Via using Peter's.

|I'll be out of town Via. Cancel all my appointments.|

She immediately replied.

|Out of town? Where at?"|

I replied.

|Do I have to tell you everything?|

She replied.

|You should, so I can tell it to those who will look for you.|

I replied.

|No need to go down the details. Just tell them I'm on vacation. That's it.|

She replied, and it creep me.

|I'll be missing you.|

Is she like this to Peter? I asked myself. You're freaking pathetic Olivia and I'll gonna use that against Sentosa's and sorry for being part of it.

I replied.

|Just do your job Olivia.|

That kept her quiet. I put Peter's phone inside my bag and patiently waited for 8am. That will be my time to do my next tasks. Now the clock is ticking, tick-tock, tick-tock.

8:30 am.

I called Via's local.

"PCS office." she greeted.

"Hi Via." I greeted cheerfully.

"Hi." she answered briefly.

"Oh why sounded like in deep grief? Is someone close to you died?" I asked.

"Wala naman Rose. Why you called? If you're looking for Peter, he's out of town." her lazy answer.

"Oh I see. Your boss was out, you should be very happy Via. Diba sabi mo, his presence were annoying. You should celebrate, rest for a while." I suggested.

"Haha. I am happy Rose." she tried to convince me.

"Ok. That's good."

"So why did you call?"

"Did you have your laptop today?" I asked.

"Yes." good. I whispered.

"Uhm charger?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Can I borrow your charger?"

"Sure. Ano bang laptop mo?"

"Acer."

"Ay, Viao yung sa akin eh."

"Fudge, incompatible charges." I sounded so upset.

"Sorry. You need laptop ba? You have you're desktop naman eh diba?" she asked.

"I'll be opening my personal email and you know how taboo it was sa company."

"I know. You want, I can lend you my laptop." she offered just like what I thought.

"For real?" I screamed on my excitement.

"Just get it here when you needed it."

"Ok, later. Thanks." I hanged the phone before she could say her response.

10:00 am.

"Hi Via." I surprised her.

"Uy Rose. Ginulat mo naman ako. Do you need the laptop na ba?" she closed her laptop.

"Uhm sana." I answered.

"Sure. Here." she handed me her lappy.

"But I saw you using it."

"No I'm done."

"Sure?"

"Yes." the laptop was still shutting down. She maybe changed her desktop background for all I know.

I waited for it to shut down before turning it on again and as what I've thought, it was protected by password.

"Via, your password?"

"Ha?"

"No, I'm not asking for your password." I smiled. "Please enter your password here sa laptop mo."

"Sorry Rose, it's not that I dont trust you pero confidential kasi password ko eh. Password kasi yun ng lahat ng account ko facebook, twitter, yahoo, gmail, skype, everything." she apologized.

"No big deal Via. I respect your privacy." I took my phone out of my pocket. "Sige na enter your password, I'll just send a message to my Ate." Via turned her back on me while entering her password and now I'm busy recording her action. My phone's been video recording the whole time, ready for fast pacing moment like this.

"Oh ito na." recording stopped.

"Yey thanks. This will be short then merienda na tayo ha."

Pretending to open my email then in less than a minute. Mission accomplished!

12:00 pm.

"Uy Rose, dyan kana pala." Marg.

"Hi Miss Rose." Dave greeted.

Why is he here? I'm not yet exposing Peter's abduction. I asked myself yet managed to smile.

"Hi." I answered shortly.

"Inspector's here to treat us Rose." Marg opened.

"Treat?"

"Yes. I'd been harsh with you girls for you know why, especially during the case. I just want to show my sincere apology." he explained.

"No need Inspector." I refused.

"Hi Marg and Rose. Inspector andyan ka po pala." Via.

"Hi." we all answered.

"Via, help us to convince Rose." Marg.

"Convince san?" she asked.

"Nag-aaya kasi si Inspector lumabas tomorrow. Dinner. Ayaw kasi ni Rose eh." Marg answered.

"Dinner, masaya yan!" Patricia giggles. "Treat mo ba Insfector?" she asked Dave.

"Yes." Dave.

"Join ako ha." Patricia responded.

I was really irritated by her presence. I cant take it especially now that she sat beside Dave and start flirting. Such a b*tch!

"Hoy Patricia." Via shouted. "Umayos ka nga dyan, baka mamaya makita ka pa ng boyfriend mo."

"Voyprend? I dont hab one." she annoyingly answered.

"Speaking of the devil." I told Patricia as I saw the machine operator coming.

"He's here Pat." Marg.

"Who?" Dave asked.

"Ah wala Insfector. Excuse me lang." she stood up to approach her boy toy when she dropped her greenhills bag. "Oops, sorry."

We all laughed except Via and Marg noticed that.

"What's wrong Via?" Marg asked.

"Wala naman, wala lang ako sa mood." she answered.

"You'd been sounded like that since this morning. I told you, cheer up, relax, while sir Peter was not around." I told.

"Pete? Where is he?" Dave asked.

"Out of town po." Via answered.

"That's unusual." Dave replied.

"Very unusual." Via seconded.

"Why daw?" Dave.

"Rest." Via.

"Hey, everybody deserves to rest. Napapagod din ang boss mo Via." I told them.

"Oh yeah. Pete needs it. And you too Via, you need to unwind. I know how stressful to be a workaholic's Secretary." Dave.

"I couldn't disagree to that." I showed Via my convincing smile and she smiled back.

"So you agree for tomorrow? Rose and Via?" Dave asked.

"Oo na yan Insfector. Exfect us all tomorrow." Patricia's back. She sat down beside Dave and move her chair closer to him.

I'm about to explode on my anger. If only I could pull Patricia's hair and drag it down the floor I'll be so delighted.

"Excuse me Patricia." I called her.

"Yes Rose." she faced me and I slapped her face as hard as possible. I lied. I'll never do that. I wish I could but her time will come, just not now.

"I think this is yours." I showed her a shinning red Mac Lipstick. I saw that she was tempted to reach for it. "I saw it on the floor after you dropped your bag. So I guess it was yours."

"Uhm, ah." she replied.

"It looks like expensive. So I'm sure it's yours. You're the only one who can afford it here." I put it on the table.

"Ah oo, akin nga. Thanks Rose." She reached the lipstick and put inside her bag.

I smiled as she does that. It was just like putting a bomb inside her bag, ready to explode once the timer reached 00:00:00.

"Just as I guess." I paused. "Why I haven't seen you wearing that? You always wear that pink lipstick on your lips." everyone's listening.

"Huh, ano kasi. Ginagamit ko lang sya tuwing may sfecial occasion." she replied.

"Like?" Via asked.

"Killing?" I interrupted. Everybody's eyes on me. "What? What's with those looks? It's just a figure of speech. Killing, as in killing those guys in the club with her red lips. As if that lipstick can kill a man." I joked intentionally.

"Haha, ikaw talaga Rose. Oo, during night life ko lang ginagamit to." Patricia agreed.

And her bomb's timer starts ticking and I'll be patiently waiting.

5:00 pm.

As usual, I went out together with Via. She's not on the mood to tell her timeless stories and thank goodness for her silence. I didn't attempt asking on what's wrong with her. It's obviously the absence of her fantasy. If only she knew that her fantasy will never be a reality, she'll be jumping on Sentosa Corp's building to took her life and be with Peter on the other life.

We're busy crossing the street when suddenly a man came from nowhere snatched Via's bag. Before we scream for help, the snatcher was gone. Leaving Via empty handed and I in the estate of shocked.

Jeffikoh, sige share ko sayo. :lol: if only it was real. :)
kevin, maigsi ba? gusto mo bang gawin bida si peter? :lol:

:thanks: sa inyo.

hahaha.D naman po.Just c0mparing dun sa nauna.Hahaha.N0sebleed aq sa mga terms.Buti nlang may p0rtable dict. .ako. Hahaha.

hahaha!

bitin na naman reddykoh eh :lol:
salamat sa update :kiss:

ate puLA update mu nah ah[/colos] :waiting:

Super duper astig ng kwento,yung paghihiganti? A million likes,parang nanunuod lang ako ng suspense thriller movie,malinaw ang mga lines kung paano nya ito isinasagawa,walang tagong scene,walang twists masyado na sya namang gusto ko,nahuhulaan ko na nga ang reason ng paghihiganti ng magkapatid eh. I love the poker game scenes,naka-relate ako,adik ako sa poker eh plus the bonus prize na gorgeous murderer tahaha. I didn't expect na ganito kaganda tong nobela na ito,akala ko mga kaharutang kalandian na drama love story lang,honestly tinamad na nga akong basahin eh,yung umpisa kasi eh maganda at mga pogi na naman na very common sa mga pocketbook novels. Pero yung mga sumunod na chapters na,exciting and intriguing na,yung tipong hindi mo na siya pwedeng bitawan,at naasar pa ako kasi bitin pa pala,tapusin na to ha. Excited na ako,more actions pa sana at sex scenes tahaha!!

Congrats dude!!
Idol talaga,love you na,galing galing!!

Update na kagad boss!!

Last edited:

Super duper astig ng kwento,yung paghihiganti? A million likes,parang nanunuod lang ako ng suspense thriller movie,malinaw ang mga lines kung paano nya ito isinasagawa,walang tagong scene,walang twists masyado na sya namang gusto ko,nahuhulaan ko na nga ang reason ng paghihiganti ng magkapatid eh. I love the poker game scenes,naka-relate ako,adik ako sa poker eh plus the bonus prize na gorgeous murderer tahaha. I didn't expect na ganito kaganda tong nobela na ito,akala ko mga kaharutang kalandian na drama love story lang,honestly tinamad na nga akong basahin eh,yung umpisa kasi eh maganda at mga pogi na naman na very common sa mga pocketbook novels. Pero yung mga sumunod na chapters na,exciting and intriguing na,yung tipong hindi mo na siya pwedeng bitawan,at naasar pa ako kasi bitin pa pala,tapusin na to ha. Excited na ako,more actions pa sana at sex scenes tahaha!!

Congrats dude!!
Idol talaga,love you na,galing galing!!

Update na kagad boss!!

hayan sexscene nanaman inaantabayanan mo..weew!!!!parehas tayo d ako interesado nung sa first page ..pero nung the rest na..aba pinagpuyatan ko na..kasama ng portable dictionary ko :read:..ahahahaha galing galing nga ehh..pwede pang entry :clap:

Last edited:

para mas exciting ang mga eksena. Masyadong mabilis ang mga sexscenes eh,parang singit lang sya,focus more on romance,para malito ang senses ko kung anung gustong madama tapos gugulatin mo ako sa ending tahaha!!

wew!! nagrason ang maharot..haha

aba't pinaguusapan na ninyo ako ha.
mamaya na update :))
:thanks:

d naman po .ung story lang pnag uusapan namen.heha..
Tatluhn mu na update te pula para naman d mxad0ng bitin.haha

nice ang ganda....more more more....:clap:

:hello: cleigh ..heha :smack:

Chapter 20

hey sistah soul, sistah go, sistah soul, sistah

"Hello sissy, how's the shopping?" I excitedly greeted my Ate.

"It was superb sis. I almost bought the entire mall. Haha." she laughed. I love her when she was so lively.

"Good, very good. It's my turn on Saturday ha?" I told her.

"Sure sissy. I promise you that after this, we'll be out of the country and will enjoy whatever life can offer." she promised.

"I am impatiently waiting for that. How long will it take for us to be completely happy? Should I just kidnap the remaining two and slash their throat in front of you?" I asked.

"That will lessen the fun sis. Revenge is sweeter for those who wait." she told me.

"Yes. I'm so much thrilled to put two more Sentosa down." I chuckled.

"Are you home?" she asked.

"Just got home." I answered.

"Hurry up and see what I have in stored for you inside your room." then she hanged the phone.

I hurriedly went to my room, is it a new lappy? ipad3? ipadmini? iphone5? In my surprise, it was more than I thought. She worked fast now. I whispered behind my smile.

I took my phone and message Ate:

|It was really a surprise Ate, you're really learning a lot and work really fast now. Thank you for Via's bag. :D|

She replied.

|You're most welcome sissy. Enjoy!|

If only I did not plan the snatching, I might be the first one who'll chase that snatcher and will certainly find him by all means. But sorry Via, I planned it all. I saw Via hysterically freaked out after the incident. I watched her cried her lungs out. Obviously she's not after with the material things she had lost but she's after for her evil secrets she kept locked inside her bag. She panicked insanely and I need to calm her, though I hate doing so, I have to.

I am good in drama and acted as a concerned friend. After I convinced her that everything will gonna be all right, I accompanied her to the nearest Police Station to blotter the snatcher whom we dont have definite description. I offered her to take taxi with me and I'll drop her to her house, but she refused. Instead, she made a call asking her daddy to pick her up. I know, she doesn't want me to know the entire truth of how wealthy she is, that she's just pretending to be like us so that no one will ever ask of why on earth she's working as a Secretary if she have her own company to work with.

Remembering of what happened that afternoon made me smile. I will definitely enjoy the taste of my success. I opened the bag and walah! it was full of useful stuffs, laptop, ipad, iphone, digicam, money, credit cards, and atm cards. My adrenaline rushed to its peak.

I could not wait. I opened every gadget she have, and they are all protected with passwords which I already know, thanks to the video I took while she's entering her password on her laptop. And before she tries changing her online passwords, I already changed it for her. Brilliant!

I first entered the password to her laptop, petermylove1031. I dont have any idea with the significance of the last four numbers but I tried using it to unlock her ipad and iphone and it worked. That was too easy.

Unsurprisingly, she got lots of Peter's stolen shots. She's really a creepy stalker. She stalked Peter everywhere, coffee shop, golf course, mall, house, and even at Casino Royale. Her desktop, iphone and ipad background were all with the same picture of her with Peter during her ojt. That was the time when she become desperately in love with Peter. She also got photoshopped pictures of her and Peter like as if they're madly in love with each other.

I had enough of these pictures, I sighed. I need more evidence that will put all the blame on Via. Status, posts, tweets, emails, texts, writings, blogs? Anything.

I searched for her notes, words, excel, powerpoint but none of those seem helpful. Good thing her phone saved up to 500+ texts messages from Peter since her ojt. Mostly official texts from Peter that she replied with her sweet messages, like, I'll love doing it for you sir, it's my pleasure, take care, eat well, good morning sweety boss, I cant wait to see you tomorrow, and the last one was I'll be missing you. How could she ever managed saving these all? Nevertheless, these will certainly help thou not enough.

On her ipad were games and usual applications like facebook, twitter, ym, skype and- wattpad? I dont know that Olivia writes or she's just a reader. I curiously opened it and there were all the evidences I need. Her writings were inspired by her illusions, fantasies, frustrations, desires, desperations and love for Peter. Its too obvious to know cause she didn't bother to change the characters name. She might thought that it will be just right since she's hiding behind a username deepinlove and a photo of Angel Locsin posted on it.

Her published books are enough evidence to convince the authority that she is responsible on Peter's lost. But there is one drafted story that caught my attention. It was written 6 months ago and updated just last night, it was a story of a fresh graduate who's deeply in love with a business tycoon and how she planned his secretary's accident so she might be able to replace her. Via was so extreme, that she really have something to do with the accident that leads to Peter's former secretary's death. I should not underestimate Olivia, behind her cute heart shaped face is an evil monster that will be exposed in due time.

Chapter 21

I'd been very busy this f*cking day. Clifford's been harassing me to finish his stupid powerpoint presentation. I was really hating him a hundred times than before. I haven't eaten my breakfast and lunch and according to my stomach, it was already 6pm and I'm extending working hours for him. I don't have any intention to starve myself to death and be his slave for eternity. I am here to do what is due to him and to his brothers. My anger went up to its top and the urge of killing Clifford runs thru my veins. At to this very moment I am ecstatic to take his life.

F*ck the plan. I screamed. Holding the cutter so firm as I can, I stood up and entered Clifford's room. I dont have spare time for his words and just by a second I pulled his hair down to his glass table. My rage become my strength that even how hard he battled against me and struggled for his life, it was not enough. I grabbed his Macbook and slammed it to his head leaving him unconscious. Without a blink, I slashed his neck slowly, pitiless. Blood scattered onto his table and dripping down to his carpeted floor. I can hear every drop of Clifford's blood just like how I heard my mother's every drop of tear on my father's burial. She may not be howling, but just like how a candle loses its life when it cries, that is how my mother slowly lost her life.

Clifford is now down, I defeated the monster.

"Rose!" an alarming scream echoed the room.

"What have you done?" another scream but from a different voice.

I froze. I couldn't move. I was numb. I couldn't feel anything. I was standing still, holding the bloody cutter on my right hand.

"You're bleeding Rose." now I recognized that voice. That certain voice that brings music to my ear. It's Dave.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You're bleeding." watching him taking the cutter away from my hand carefully. Pulling out a handkerchief from his pocket and covering the wound I caused my self while holding the cutter blade unknowingly out of my fury. Yes, I haven't killed Clifford, yet. It is not how I- we planned it.

"What have you done Rose?" it's Via.

"Oh its nothing Via. I dropped the cutter and accidentally hold its blade when I tried to catch it. Don't worry, it's just a scratched." I excused.

"NO Rose. It's too deep. Just look-" Dave lifted my hand to show it to me. "even my hankie cant stop it from bleeding." he sounded so worried.

"I said I'm okay. A little scratch can't kill me." I joked but no one laughed.

"Let's go to the hospital Rose." Marg while collecting my things and putting it all inside my bag.

"Stop it!" I yell. "I said I'm ok and besides, I have lot of things to do."

"A lot that you forgotten to eat?" Dave asked. "I'll talk to Cliff so that we can all go now and BESIDES Rose, it's already 6pm." he reiterate

"You don't have to do that Dave. Clifford and I we're also leaving." Sandy spoke.

"Sandy!" Dave exclaimed. "Picking up your boyfriend? That's good cause these lovely ladies and I have somewhere to go. Just tell Cliff that we already left ok? Bye."

"Ok I will." Sandy agreed.

Just like that, these idiots- except Dave, got me out of the building.

"Where are we going?" I asked them as I saw Dave's car in front of the building. But I didn't bother to hear anyone's explanation when the car opened and I saw Patricia seating on Dave's passenger seat. Sh*t! I completely forgot that we all agreed to Dave's invitation for dinner tonight and this b*atch is taking my seat.

"Ang tagal nyo naman, gutom na ko oh." Patricia complained.

"Pwede ba Patricia, be quiet. You're not even invited." Via sounds irritated.

"I am." Patricia answered.

"Who did?" Via asked.

"Herself." I answered.

They all laughed with my joke, except for Patricia of course. I also managed to show a grin and Patricia threw me a dirty look that suits her personality.

"Dont be so pikon Patricia." Marg.

"I'm not." she answered and went back inside Dave's car slamming the door closed.

Patricia was really an eye sore but I haven't lost the chance to saw that she was wearing the red lipstick I gave to her. She doesn't have any idea that it was poisonous and can kill her immediately.

"I have medicine kit inside the car, let's clean your wound before we have dinner ok?" Dave eventually swept all my anger away. How can I be so weak when I am with him? I asked myself.

"S-sure." I whispered.

"Uy, you two look good together. Right Via?" Marg teasing.

"Uhm, yes. No doubt." she agreed but sounds like troubled, of what happened yesterday for sure.

"Really?" Dave asked with full smile showing his white teeth.

"L-lets just have dinner and go home. I'm really tired." I told them but deep inside, my heart is jumping with joy.

"No, not after I cured your wound. Don't act tough Rose, sometimes we need to be weak to be more stronger. And-" he paused. Everybody's waiting for his next words. "And don't be so stubborn because it turns me on." he continued.

Via and Marg shrieked. Dave won, I let him take care of my wound and I am loving every second of it.

Chapter 22

We had a feast. I was overwhelmed by every food served on our table. I am starving but this is too much. Just looking on it made me full. I saw everyone was taking piece of everything and they're enjoying every bite of it. I haven't experience this, ever since my parents died, it was always the two of us, Ate and me. Watching them chew every food they eat thrills me, it's like watching convicts on death row enjoying their last suffer specially that Patricia who's eating like as if it was her first time to eat.

"Try this Rose." Dave offering me something to eat.

"No thank you, I'm full." I refused.

"You're full of what? You're just watching us eat Rose?" he told me. "If you don't like what I've ordered just tell me. I'll order anything you want. Even if it's not part of their menu." he insisted.

"No it's ok. Everything served on our table were all looked good. No need to order for more." I took the food he offered me and eat it and it was really good.

I let myself enjoy the food since Clifford starved me to death today. And besides, I am with Dave, that was more enjoyable than these sumptuous food. I smiled, genuinely.

We all had a good burp. The food was so great, most especially the triple chocolate cake for desert. Heaven.

"The night's still young ladies, where do you want to go?" Dave asked.

"We're all full Inspector." Marg answered.

"Then let's go to a place that we dont have to eat." Dave.

"Bideoke!" Patricia suggested excitingly.

"What?" we all asked.

"Let's sing?" she replied.

"Ah videoke." Via.

"That's what I've said." Patricia smiled.

"Yes, that's a good idea." Dave agreed. "Who wants to come?" he asked.

"We still have work tomorrow Inspector." I answered.

"Rose, it's only 9pm. We wont take that long, promise." Dave.

"Ok. Since I still dont want to go home. I'm on." Via agreed.

"Ok. that's the majority. Three of us agreed for videoke, so lesgo!" Dave.

I dont have time to argue, so be it. We all went to the nearest videoke place. Dave ordered nothing alcohol but juices for everyone. Too boring and lame, but I have to stay with my simple, angelic personality in front of them.

I let them sing their lungs out. Patricia playing a diva, Dave a romantic balladeer, Via and Marg as popstars. Singing-dancing, dancing-singing. Looks so stupid. I dont have time for this. I have lots of things to do.

"Rose it's your turn." Marg handed me the mic and the songbook.

"NO I dont sing." I told her.

"Even us Rose, we're not singers. Just for fun Rose." Dave begged.

Who can say no to that?

"Please." Dave pled.

"Fine." I am once became a vocalist but I buried that frustration a long time ago. I'm not sure if I can still sing.

The music started to play, all ears on me. I took the microphone and started to sing my most favorite song-

If you're not afraid
Of what love brings
Then endings are beginnings
Of beautiful things
It's a chance you'll take
It's a chance you'll win
If someone's gonna find you
First you gotta let them in

Coz love begins with one hello
The hardest part is over
Now it's easy letting go
One hello is how it starts
You might win it all or lose your heart
If you're not afraid
Of what you feel
Then try and keep it simple
Or try and keep it real
And if being real
Means you'll someday say goodbye
Remember my friend
Goodbyes not the end
It's a circle you know
And it starts with one hello

Oohh...
Love begins with one hello
The hardest part is over
Now it's easy letting go
One hello is how it starts
Remember my friend
Goodbyes not the end
It's a circle you know
And it starts, starts with one hello
It starts with one hello

I dont know what to fell as I saw Dave staring at me, listening to every lyrics of the song. Am I dedicating this song to him? Should I? Could I?

Via and Marg clapped and screamed. "WOW ROSE! Galing!"

"I dont know that you're a singer." Dave told me.

"I'm not." I told him.

Patricia was redden with jealousy and anger. She's a volcano about to erupt.

"But you have an amazing voice." Dave.

"We all agree Rose." Via and Marg.

While everyone is praising me, there's one who envies me and I love how he kept that frowning face. It suits her well.

And that's it, she exploded. She grabbed the microphone and throw it to the tv screen. Good thing it didn't break the glass and it disappoints me. Later on she suggested for us to leave and we all agreed.

Dave offered to take me home, but I refused of course. Rather I let him take Patricia home since she's insisting for it. But all I know, Dave is all mine.

Last edited:

galing ng update :clap:

kaso bitin pa din :(

thanks reddykoh :smack:

Back
Top Bottom