Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Hitman-Agent 47 8/10 I regret I didn't watch this movie on its first release.I like it :love: reminds me of the PC game Hitman

======
American Sniper -7.5 /10 I'm no fan of war movies but the message was conveyed pretty much.I hope that war stops before everyone does.

The Atticus Institute (2015)
6/10 interesting nman yung plot, documentary style. but not that scary pero good nman yung story

Victoria (2015)
7/10 a German film, i like the story but to many unnecessary scenes, wasted 1hr and not believable.
pero the story is good, acting and impressive ang continous take/shot

The Butterfly Effect 3 Revelations (2009)
6/10 actually this is not bad, for a sequel nung original na isa sa fave movies ko.

Focus (2015)
7/10 entertaining, Margot Robbie is a 10 while Will Smith acting like Will Smith..:lol:

The Martian (2015)
7/10 did this film entertain me, i feel not. but nagandahan naman ako so all good

K-PAX (2001)
9/10 hinde ko pa na try yung Argentinian film na sinasabi nilang orig. but this film is good from acting
stroy, the flow and the ambiguous ending...

The Game (1997)
8/10 very entertaining, sadami ko nang na watch na twisting films. this is still very enjoyable to wacth..

Cut Bank 2015
5/10 crime drama, ok naman but kinda slow

Captive (2015)
5/10 true story another crime drama, well interesting kasi true stroy nga

The Walk (2015)
7/10 oh well another true stroy, exciting and entertaining, watchin it at 60fps parang mas realistic...:D

Awakenings (1990)
10/10 true story again, sari saring emotion ma feel mo, malungkot biglang sasaya then depressing and will break your heart.
great acting from De Niro, Robin Williams and the whole cast. very moving story, do yourself a huge favour watch it.

Last edited:
attachment.php

8.5/10 - Faithful love is the best :thumbsup:

attachment.php

Love in between 6/10 - Kala ko maganda kwento hindi pala, maganda lang yun mga scene :naughty: :lol:

Tagalog dub parehas yan, mas maganda kasi manood ng movie na tagalog :rofl:

Attachments

• ghost.jpg
    ghost.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 249
  • photo139298.jpg
    photo139298.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 245
Last edited by a moderator:
attachment.php

8/10 - 30+ Single on Sale

That's love. Sometimes you're happy. Sometimes you're sad.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 056458.jpg
    056458.jpg
    673.2 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_58.png
    Screenshot_58.png
    559.5 KB · Views: 212
Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

My oh my! Haha iba talaga eh nagenjoy ako dito! Nung lumabas si *** **** naghiyawan mga tao sa cinema eh. :lol:

9/10 :)

The Big Short (2015) - Grade C+
Biography drama about four men in banking jobs suffers a crisis. As the topic is serious as hell but, for me, less entertaining, the documentary-type movie is full of exceptional actors. I liked the approach of random celebrities explaining the banking jargons. With that, I was enlightened a little bit. Pero di sapat yon na maintindhan ko yung movie, kailangan ko pa ng bathtub scenes :) para mas maintindihan ko. I, honestly, didn’t enjoy the movie.

"The Revenant" and "The Danish Girl" - Superb acting of Leonardo DiCaprio and Eddie Redmayne

9/10

Daddys Home

- nice comedy by Mark Wahlberg and Will Farell
- awesome cameo by John Cena
- 4/5

My Bebe Love #KiligPaMore (2015) - Grade D
I am a fan of Kalyeserye and AlDub. Like Kalyeserye, this movie gave me laughs. Like Kalyeserye, this movie truly involves Filipino culture. Like Kalyeserye, actors were good and fine. Notice something? Yes, it was a Kalyeserye rip off, in my opinion. It had a lot of problems throughout the movie. The storyline was very weak, many scenes were irrelevant and it also consists of a predefined plot. The obvious and loads of product placements that made the movie a movie made from commercials. The cheesy and lousy script.

Beauty and the Bestie (2015) - Grade B
Craziness is all I have to say. I laughed as much as I expected. I liked the way they're breaking the fourth wall, you know if you watch classic Filipino films like Rene Requiestas introducing the director in the middle of the movie. The chemistry between Coco Martin and Vice Ganda is absolutely effective. The fighting scenes in this movie are better than some other serious Action Drama films. It gives justice to the action genre through the production design and choreography.
It was satisfying to watch it with laughs but there are some obviously unsettling moods. The supporting love story, JaDine, is out of place. Another problem was the movie trying not to be awkward on drama scenes. It made the audience not care about that character. A new flavor for a Wenn Deramas movie. I must say this is a worth watching two-hour comedy film.

Last edited:
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

Mas comedy kesa horror. Mababaw lang story pero may LOL moments :)

3/5

My Bebe Love

Since yes, mababaw ako at corny :evillol: dahil fan ako ng Kalyeserye, napa-panood tuloy ako nito :lol:

This is definitely an Ai-Ai – Vic movie, hindi katulad ng inaasahan ng iba dati na sumesentro ito sa AlDub. Well, it is funny... at times. Dalang-dala nila Ai-Ai at Vic mostly yung comedy... at pati na rin ang konting kilig. I honestly didn't expect na kaya din pala nilang gumawa ng chemistry sa ganitong set-up... Just shows na mga beterano na talaga sila. And those "moments" were also the funniest ones para sa'kin. Sila Alden & Maine naman did their job as supporting characters, injecting a few kilig moments. Maine is actually fairly good as a newbie w/c is really nice. Medyo bitin nga lang yung kwento. Ang bilis kasi ng pacing... nagmamadali. Sayang din yung ibang moments/eksena dahil pwede pang gawan ng improvement... lalo na yung climax. Napansin ko din yung mga product placements pero di naman nakasira sa panonood ko. And expected ko na 'to para sa isang commercial film na entry sa isang supposedly "classy" na film festival.

Tsaka isa ko pang reklamo, yung "ingay" ni Ai-Ai as a character. Gahdemmit. :lol:

Overall, MBL is a very light rom-com movie.
So don't expect too much kung intrigued ka at trip mong panoorin. Hindi ito Honor Thy Father o On The Job o Dekada '70.

That lambanog scene though... pati yung bloopers sa huli. :rofl:

4.5/10

— — — — —​

Spectre

The one movie to end it all... I believe? Though mukhang may binabalak pa yata silang additional installment sa franchise :lol:

I enjoyed it. Engaging... like the other ones before it.
The action sequences were unquestionable. Superb. Given na yan. Medyo may bahid nga lang 'to ng Quantum of Solace and at times, medyo predictable na din para sa'kin. I mean, sino bang hindi makaka-predict based sa flow ng kwento na kalaban din yung head ng MI5? lol.

Overall, this movie is good but Skyfall, for me, is still the best.

7.5/10

— — — — —​

Star Wars - The Force Awakens

Wow.

Saw some shades of Return of the Jedi pero hindi naman siya naging hindrance para ma-enjoy ko 'to.
There are plenty of things that needed some answers pero for sure sa future installments na ie-explore yun. I'm looking forward sa Episode VIII. Nice one, JJ.

Luke's appearance at the end though... WOW. Kaya pala wala siya sa movie posters.
You better take your freakin' lightsaber, old man! :lol:

8.5/10

— — — — —​

Creed

A very nice movie.

Ayos siya para mag-introduce ng isang [posibleng] panibagong boxing movie franchise lalo pa't connected ito sa Rocky. Michael B. Jordan is very effective as Adonis Johnson/Creed. Stallone is still Stallone. Kung magkaka-sequel man 'to, sana may maayos na kalaban (villain) na si Adonis. This movie is just a build-up for him. Yung sarili niya yung pinaka-kalaban niya dito.

Nakakalungkot lang dahil may sakit na si Rocky...

7.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:
99 Homes 2014
7/10 maganda yung story, magaling sila Spiderman reboot and General Zod

Goosebumps (2015)
7/10 entertaining for family, i read R.L Stine's bookz kaya nag enjoy me

Sicario (2015)
7/10 this is not an action pack movie, pero meron naman. but good story, busta andun si Emily Blunt i will watch...:D

Beasts of No Nation (2015)
7/10 very good movie, good acting from the main casts

Extraction (2015)
5/10 malabnaw yung story, ala masyado action. i expected more..

Boruto: Naruto the Movie
7/10 i like the story of this more than the last

Batman: Bad Blood 2015
7/10 maganda yung stroy pwede pang movie

Last edited:
Trumbo (2015) - Grade B+
Dalton Trumbo was Hollywood’s top screenwriter until he and other artists were exiled and blacklisted for being in the Communist party.

The movie’s writing is smart, beautifully made (which will make the movie very ironic if it was not). I really felt Trumbo, and he got my sympathy throughout the movie. Great acting of Bryan Cranston. I liked the movie tho I saw some flaw.

This is an character packed movie at the same time a biography drama. The supporting characters are not meant to be focused on but they need proper exposure, that’s what this movie failed to execute. In the end, I didn’t know and I didn’t care about the other characters.

That was my only problem.

Great movie tho.

Room (2015) - Grade A
A story of a five-year-old boy and his mother escaped from their little world and found new discoveries.

I can’t talk more because I might spoil it.

This is an inspiring and empowering movie. Gives you an impression of innocence. It has the ability to make you cry, laugh and be thrilled. Combine this with the great and artistic cinematography. The story line has smooth transition and was executed perfectly. The plot and character development jives together which makes this a more watchable movie than any other non-animated-character-driven movie.

As an audience, I don’t have a problem with this movie.

This is one of the best movies of 2015. You must watch it.

Suck Seed - 8/10

Nice story and combination of comedy and love :wub:
One of the best Thai movie
:rock:

Up in the Air. It's a 2009 movie but worth the watch. 8/10
Oh and the main stars are George Clooney and Anna Kendrick. ;)

5th Wave - 7/10
Okay sana pero nakakabitin yung story. Kung di lang dahil kay Chloe Grace Moretz masmababa pa ibibigay kong score.

Fault in our Stars

A must watch movie, love story. 8stars imdb ratings if im not mistaken.

hindi boring, medyo nakakaiyak. ganda ng mga sountrack, my own rating 8/10

malungkot yung ending pero worth it.

Last edited:
Woodlawn

- maganda, makikita mo ung race wars (black/white) at kung pano nila to naayos at pano naging part ng history nila yung mga nangyare.

Back
Top Bottom