Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

The Last Witch Hunter

Ayos naman siya na fantasy movie.
May mga medyo anti-climactic moments nga lang. I mean, witch queen ang kalaban ni Kaulder, tama ba? :lol:

7/10

— — — — —​

In The Heart of the Sea

Ayos din siya na biographical film showing the fate of the whaleship Essex. May adventure din plus drama.

Nandito din pala sila Thor, Tom Marvolo Riddle (teenage Voldemort) and Q (Bond's quartermaster). haha

7.5/10

— — — — —​

Kid Kulafu

Actually, na-DL ko lang 'to dahil wala na 'kong maisip na ma-DL na pelikula. Out of curiosity na rin. :lol:

Surprisingly, this film is good. Nagustuhan ko yung tone pati ang cinematography. Nice!
Kaya kudos sa mga taong behind this film lalo na kila Buboy Villar for portraying a teenage Pacman & Paul Soriano for his execution on this film. :)

8/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Room - 4.5/5 Grabe nakakaiyak to tapos ang galling pa umarte nung bata. Tingin ko nanalo siyang best child actor dito eh..must watch

Just Before I Go- 4/5 Drama-Comedy, sobrang nakakaiyak na nakakatawa Lalo na dun sa nakakarelate.. tungkol sa mga suicidal..feel good movie

Last edited:
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse (2015) - 6/10 ->new grading system
The usual comedy at its finest. It made audience laugh but failed in some scenes. It introduces new types of zombies and it was silly but unique.
It makes awkward scenes more awkward because of their trying-hard drama.

Corny but pretty entertaining.

Everything about her: 4.5/5

Drama movie na may lesson ito about sa mother - daughter/son relationship and about forgiveness. With a touch of comedy and topnotch actors/actresses (Vilma Santos, Angel Locsin & Xian Lim). Sulit sa ticket ;)

Last edited:
Exposed 2016
5/10 i just watch this becuz of Ana de Armas, ok sana pero very slow at talagang malamya

Jeruzalem (2015)
5/10 horro na hinde horror, halaw ata sa bible yung story ewan ko ba :lol:

The 33 (2015)
7/10 true story, naaalala ko pa ito sa news dati. good story and acting sa mga cast.

The Veil (2016)
5/10 another horro na hinde ko na feel na horro, kla ko interesting but disappointing. Jessica Alba lang kaya i continue watching

Regression (2015)
5/10 story kinda predictable, but decent acting at maganda parin si Emma Watson

The Last Witch Hunter (2015)
6/10 entertaining naman, pero ambilis ko nakalimutan kung ano nangyari sa film na ito. nung isnag araw ko lang na watch :lol:

The Corpse of Anna Fritz 2015
7/10 isa sa mga horro flick na inabangan ko. good story

Sleeping with Other People (2015)
6/10 full of cliche, pero ok narin

I Origins (2014)
8/10 at first kala wala lang kinda slow, pero nag pick up and got interesting till the end. good film

Heneral Luna
for sure nasa minority ako, i stop watching duon sa giyera part. langya seryoso ba sila sa pag gawa nun
wlang ka dating dating to look believable ....:lol:

Last Shift 2014
5/10 typical horror na hinde nakakatakot, may twist pero parang pilit nlang para isalba ang stroy

Mojin - The Lost Legend (2015)
6/10 ok na pang palipas oras, asian version ng the mummy...:lol:

Solace (2015)
7/10 very interesting ang plot, magaling mga artista worth the watch

The Forest 2016
6/10 a much better horror movie than i expected

Blind 2014
6/10 sa start, medyo maguguluhan ka kung ano ba nangyayari. but you will understand everything in the end

Riaru onigokko (2015) or Tag 2015
6/10 ito yung movie na mapapa what the hell i'm watching. kung hinde lang sa mga magagandang Japs skul girls
malamang na Heneral Luna ko ito. but expected nman kasi sion sono movie
the cinematography was great, nice micro mini skul uniforms. may pag ka Vice yung story.

Last edited:
The Corpse of Anna Fritz (2015) - 8/10
A suspense fantasy thriller movie. Pretty entertaining, nicely paced for a 76 minute film. Liked the plot twists. I was just looking for more explanations. Other than that, good film. Di ko expect na ganito kaganda movie. Kala ko overrated lang. Di na ako magtataka kung magrerelease ang Hollywood ng version nito in the near future. :>

The Danish Girl (2015) - 8/10
A tragic love story of a happily married painter couple. The couple faced the change of the husband being a transgender. This movie gives a message to the society. Pretty convincing acting and performance of actors. Masyado lang magulo yung execution kaya medyo na'bore' ako. Great movie tho.

The Last Witch Hunter (2015) - 4/10
A dark, fantasy movie about an immortal witch hunter hunting witch from the old times to the modern day. I really like the story and concept. Movie somehow developed likable characters.
Bago ko panoorin to may impression na ako na mala Dracula Untold at I, Frankenstein yung atmosphere ng movie. So, medyo nadown na ako. Grabe pagkaseryoso nito, di ko maenjoy. Nagamit sana ng maayos mga supporting characters, na merong light side and dark side. For me, it was not an entertaining movie.

Carol (2015) - 6/10
Di ko type yung ganitong movie pero acting was pretty intense and story was good.

Spotlight (2015) - 10/10
Journalists from Boston Globe collaborates to tackle a certain issue, the molestation of Catholic Priests, which shook the Catholic Church down to its core internationally.
Katoliko ako at sa sobrang ganda ng pelikulang to, medyo nabuksan ang isip ko sa mga issue sa simbahan.
Must watch to sa lahat ng Pilipino. Ay mali, sa lahat ng open-minded na Pilipino.
Pamato ko to sa Oscars 2016, or The Revenant.

Last edited:
3 idiots. wala rewatch lang dito sa bahay kase lam nyo na :naughty:
8/10 good bollywood movie. along with slumdog millionaire maganda sila pareho.
di ko lang nagustuhan yung music lels. pero culture na nila yon.

try ko yung ghajini

BACK TO BASE 8/10

Nice action/drama movie... Ang gnda talaga ni shin :wub:

Gaganda tlga ng KOREAN MOVIE :10:

Fault in our Stars

A must watch movie, love story. 8stars imdb ratings if im not mistaken.

hindi boring, medyo nakakaiyak. ganda ng mga sountrack, my own rating 8/10

malungkot yung ending pero worth it.

Pinanood ko to kagabi kainis di makamove on di ko nalang sana pinanood pero rate ko 8/10 din
~~~~~
try nyo po Spellbound korean movie ganda 8/10 ung rate ko

SPL 2 - A Time for Consequences 10/10

Bone-crunching Action (ong-bak and wolf warrior main cast team up)

The Good Dinosaur (2015) - 7/10
A Disney family adventure that touches hearts. I mean, what Disney-Pixar film doesn’t touch your heart. The humor and the adventure is present. This has a unique story.
It was good, I liked it, but it wasn’t enough to satisfy audience. Nakakabitin yung ending, parang walang closure.

Ride Along 2 (2016) - 6/10
I liked the silliness of this movie. I laughed hard a few times. It was pretty entertaining. Although the script was just a rip-off of the original, and full of in-and-out characters.

Deadpool (2016) - 10/10
The R16 rating was given a justice in this movie. Name it, this movie has it. Tema, Lengguwahe, Karahasan, Sekswal, Horror at Droga! I loved the plot and type of execution of the story. Ryan Reynolds is Deadpool from the start. (No, seriously) I loved all of it. Even easter eggs and mockery, I appreciated all of it. This is the Deadpool movie you have been waiting for. Hindi siya pang Oscar pero nakakaentertain talaga! Wala akong masabing di maganda!

^
demmit. is it really THAT good??

may nakita din akong perfect review ng Deadpool kanina eh lol.

nakaka-excite tuloy :lol:

*off-topic

Last edited by a moderator:
^
demmit. is it really THAT good??

may nakita din akong perfect review ng Deadpool kanina eh lol.

nakaka-excite tuloy :lol:

*off-topic

oo, grabe. bawat scene kaabang abang hahaha. yung humor bentang benta e.

deadpool - the hype is real walang boring scene, the humor, breaking the the 4th wall, pati stan lee cameo

Love Exposure (2008)
9/10 wait what, rewatched a 4hrs movie by my fave Jap director Sono. basta na miss ko si Yoko lagi kong sinasalang ito

Chernobyl Diaries (2012)
6/10 hinde siya maganda pero hinde naman panget, ok narin na horror flick

Experimenter (2015)
6/10 kinda slow and sometimes boring, walang kaabang abang. pero maganda narin kasi true story nman.
pero much better parin yung The Experiment but Das Experiment is much better
and i will watch The Stanford Prison Experiment next...:lol:

Run Lola Run (1998)
6/10 German film. parang pinagsamang Triangle at Butterfly Effect, pero sa time sila mali. pero still a good watch

The Night Before (2015)
5/10 very late tapos na Christmas. not really entertaining and funny a big let down.

Uncle John 2015
6/10 a crime drama film, it's actually good for a low budget film interesting story kinda slow

A History Of Violence (2005)
7.5/10 very good crime drama

Last edited:
deadpool - the hype is real walang boring scene, the humor, breaking the the 4th wall, pati stan lee cameo

+1 for deadpool .. btw heres the after credit scene kung hindi niyo napanood Kiera Knightly for Cable AHAHA.. malabo lang since may 5mb limit sa attachment haha

Attachments

• Deadpool After Credit Scene.mp4
    4.9 MB
Last edited:
+1 for deadpool .. btw heres the after credit scene kung hindi niyo napanood .. malabo lang since may 5mb limit sa attachment haha

Hays gustong gusto ko yn panoodin kaso hindi kya kunin ng Mall namin yn dito.. So sad intay nlng ng BR copy :lol:

Deadpool - 9/10.

Ang lakas at daming tawa sa cinema. :lol: Ryan Reynold cracks me up!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom