Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

The Finest Hours (2016)
8/10

good inspiring movie based on a true story

Another World (2015) - 4/10
Post-apocalyptic zombie movie that has good production designs. Visual effects are not that good for a full length movie. Acting was also not that great. Plot is bad. It just focused on one character which made the story real uninteresting.

Moonwalkers (2015) - 6/10
A what-if film about the first moon walkers. Crazily funny and violent as hell but thrives with poor character development and weak storyline.

The Canton Godfather [aka Miracles] (1989) - 9/10
I was in a mood for a Jackie Chan movie. Naalala ko to, bata pa ako pero di ko maintindihan yung kuwento. Puro action scenes lang kase inaabangan ko non. Well, as I rewatched the movie, it was superb. Of course, action scenes were great. Perfect combination of action and comedy. Madaming nangyayare and all connected sa main plot. Nakakatouch yung ending but I needed closure sa kuwento. Aside from that, good movie.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2000) - 8/10
A timeless story movie that expresses pain, true love and revenge. The plot is complex. Production design is simply amazing. Napakaganda ng scenery and costumes. Nafeel mo talaga yung era na yon. Choreography is, of course, topnotch. As i said, the plot is complex, which is a good thing, but a bad thing in some way where it becomes a filler. It was effective though. Good film.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny (2016) - 6/10
The story picks up where the first movie left off. Once again, the set is still amazing. Some good things about the first movie were not good in this sequel. The plot is cliched, choreography had flaws and it feels rushed at the end. Not a bad movie tho.

Last edited:
Suburra (2015)
7/10 italian crime/drama film, revolve around the underworld, politicians with some church figures. but everything corruption and money.

Mr. Right (2015)
5/10 well the plot or the entire movies is a joke. action romcom, pero kahit na hinde ako nag enjoi. ewan ko..

The Invitation (2015)
5/10 kinda slow ang pacing, well cguro ganun talaga ang approach pero ok naman na film. pero madali mahulaan..

Everything About Her (2016)
5/10 ok sana yung story pero as usual naging generic in the end

Always Be My Maybe (2016)
5/10 romcom, hinde marunong umarte yung lalaki maganda si Arci nothing more

All You Need Is Pag-ibig (2015)
5/10 hinde pa ba sawa sa ganitong style ng movie ang pinoy ?

Haunted Mansion (2015)
1/10 as usual ang panget ng horror story another Regal crap

Kick Ass 8.5/10

Ilan beses ko na napanood pero nag eenjoy padin ako! Nice Com-Act movie :thumbsup:

Bangkok Traffic Love Story 8.5/10

As usual wala naman bago sa Rom-Com movie :lol: happy ending :rofl: ang cute nun dalawang chix :pacute:

One Piece Film Z

Visuals: 8 / 10
Plot: 9/ 10
Soundtrack: 9/10

Well medyo late ko na ito napanood due to my busy schedule , pero di ako nagkamali hehehe.

Nagandahan ako na na irelate pa nila si Z kay Sengoku, Garp and the rest of the current higher ranking marine officers XD

Cheers ~

Point Break (1991) - 8/10
Action-thriller film that has great action scenes, gritting thriller and well acted sequences. The plot is great but some characters' subplot were not ended properly. That's my only issue but all in all, great and fantastic film.

Point Break (2015) - 6/10
Remake of the 1991 film with the same title. This movie is action packed and it has thrilling daredevil experiences. Aside from all of that, the plot is messy, obviously rushed and almost no character development.

Fifty Shades of Black (2016) - 3/10
Parody movie that made me laugh on few scenes but that doesn't mean I enjoyed it. The movie was perfectly loyal to it's original movie, they were both craps.

Last edited:
London Has Fallen 8.5/10

Ayos yun story, assassination! :guns:

Haunted Mansion (2015) - 1/10
You wouldn't believe ilang beses ako napamura sa movie na to. Napamura sa galit. I was confident na panoorin to kase kala ko may bago sa pinoy horror pero wala e. Ang layo ng mga lumang pinoy horror movies na meron at maganda ang kuwento, magaling umakting, and good script. Example nalang yung Spirit Warriors 1 and 2. Sorry naging rant na to, pero yung review ko, baliktarin niyo lahat ng dinescribe ko sa good pinoy horror tapos dagdag niyo yung irrelevant teenage romance shiz.

Shutter Island - 8/10
lupit ng twist nito. Lupit din ng acting :D

Memento - 10/10
One of the best movie na napanuod ko. Mapapaisip ka ng matindi dito. haha

Interstellar - 10/10
Worth to watch lalo na sa mahihilig sa Science. :D

Sex Is Zero 9/10
Sex Is Zero 10/10

Re-watch ko lang, kahit na napanood ko na ng ilang beses nagandahan padin ako, good Rom-Com Korean movie :clap:

Unforgettable (PURE LOVE) 10/10

I like the stoty except the last thing happen. Baka pa kailangan mangyari yun :weep:

Last edited by a moderator:
Midnight Special (2016)
8/10

midnight.jpg

A good sci-fi movie, interesting ung story and the mystery behind it, also acting is good.

cast:
Michael Shannon (who played "General Zod" in Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice)
Joel Edgerton (who played "Ramesses" in Exodus: Gods and Kings)
Kirsten Dunst (who played "Mary Jane Watson" in Spider-Man)
Adam Driver (who played Kylo Ren in Star Wars: The Force Awakens)

Last edited:
The 5th Wave.. 8/10 - Para kay Evan Walker haha anyways good movie,
if you like films like Twilight, Hunger Games, Divergent, or Maze Runner.
You might like this too :thumbsup:

Hop.. 6/10 - Watched it with my cousin, okay movie. BUNNIES!!! :)

Last edited:
Captain America: Civil War - 7/10 sakto lang hindi ganun kaganda at hindi din naman panget. Si Antman ang nagpasaya dito si Peter Parker parang masyadong bagets ung kinuha nila pero great performance as Spidey. Maganda ung airport scene at hot parin sina Wanda at Agent Romanoff. Mukhang na overhype na naman itong movie na ito. Yan lang muna para iwas spoil.

Last edited:
Captain America: Civil War (2016) - 10/10
*NO SPOILERS*
Yes, a perfect score. This movie is a sequel to the Marvel Cinematic Universe franchise, not just the Captain America series. A psychological and somehow political thriller that really gives you a right to choose. Both sides ng teams, sinasabi nila ang points nila and it was perfect. Spiderman and Antman has the greatest humor in this film. Funny din ang 'gratuitous cameo' natin. I liked how the movie, partially, become faithful with the comics. Pag alam mo yung storya ng arc na Civil War sa comics, medyo maaalala mo in some scenes.

I admit na madaming shaky cams and sudden plot execution. Sa sudden plot, medyo naconnect naman yon ng maayos, yun yung psychological part. The climax was very awesome and extraordinary. Sa shaky cam, forgivable naman kase mapapanganga ka nalang sa stunts. As the news says, controversial nga ang ending. In my opinion, this tops Winter Soldier and the BEST movie of Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom