Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Captain America: Civil War (2016) - 10/10
*NO SPOILERS*
Yes, a perfect score. This movie is a sequel to the Marvel Cinematic Universe franchise, not just the Captain America series. A psychological and somehow political thriller that really gives you a right to choose. Both sides ng teams, sinasabi nila ang points nila and it was perfect. Spiderman and Antman has the greatest humor in this film. Funny din ang 'gratuitous cameo' natin. I liked how the movie, partially, become faithful with the comics. Pag alam mo yung storya ng arc na Civil War sa comics, medyo maaalala mo in some scenes.

I admit na madaming shaky cams and sudden plot execution. Sa sudden plot, medyo naconnect naman yon ng maayos, yun yung psychological part. The climax was very awesome and extraordinary. Sa shaky cam, forgivable naman kase mapapanganga ka nalang sa stunts. As the news says, controversial nga ang ending. In my opinion, this tops Winter Soldier and the BEST movie of Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Agree ako dito best din so far para skin for MCU
Ang bata maysdo ni spidey boy the ending was very good khit my inaasahan ako na mangyare pero hindi nanyare haha iwas spoiler nlang haha

Captain America: Civil War - 7/10 sakto lang hindi ganun kaganda at hindi din naman panget. Si Antman ang nagpasaya dito si Peter Parker parang masyadong bagets ung kinuha nila pero great performance as Spidey. Maganda ung airport scene at hot parin sina Wanda at Agent Romanoff. Mukhang na overhype na naman itong movie na ito. Yan lang muna para iwas spoil.

mukhang e download ko na lang ito kung ganun and go for X-Men and Suicide Squad...:lol:

Star na si Van Damme Stallone (2016 Cinefilipino entry) - 10/10
Napakatotoong pelikula, heartwarming at magdala kayo ng tuwalya pag nagkaroon ulit ng screening. :)

Burnt (2015) 7/10
- maganda ung kwento, tungkol sa pagluluto, kaso medjo bitin lang sa ending. overall :thumbsup:

Mr. Peabody and Sherman 8/10
- mahilig ako sa cartoons e. and maganda ung kwento, at nakakatuwa ung mga cartooned scientist and great people.
-lupet ni mr. peabody dito. Hehe :salute:

Dumb and Dumber (2014) 7/10
- kung trip mo ung mga light comedy na super funny try mo to.
- ito ung movie na medjo may katangahan/stupidity :lmao:

Ted 2 (2015) 9/10
- super enjoy panuorin talaga kahit ung naunang ted :lmao:
- crush ko kasi si amanda seyfired. :rofl:

Self/Less (2015) 8/10
- okay ung kwento nito, sci thril. medjo kakaiba..
- parang clonning pero ilipat ung pagkatao mo sa mga namatay na ibang personality din lumalabas :mass:

Like Stars on Earth [every child is special] (2007) 10/10
- indian drama tungkol sa isang special child.:chair:
- bukod sa 3 idiots staring Aamir Khan, eto maganda ding movie nya, :thumbsup:

The Boy (2016) - 5/10
A mysterious horror thriller starring Lauren Cohan. The movie's twist is very unpredictable that the main plot stopped making sense. This film had a potential but there were obvious flaws.

London Has Fallen (2016) - 6/10
Another sequel that is not that good than the original. Both were action-packed but this one had less and simple plot.

Last edited:
Captain America: Civil War 10/10

ganda ng story akala mo magiging cliches nnman yung dating ng ending pero hindi.. unexpected yung last part

sa last scene battle ako nagandahan

yung black panther parang batman haha

The Choice (2016)
8/10

The_Choice.jpg

Nice romantic drama movie ganda ng story, hindi ito ung tipong romantic movie na nagpapacute or nagpapakilig ha, iba to.
Ok na eh ang ganda na ng takbo ng relationship nila kaso in the end pinaglaruan sila ng tadhana.
Isa din sa naka dagdag ganda sa movie na ito ay ung location ng movie, ang ganda ng settings, ganda ng view at environment.
And also, acting is good especially Teresa Palmer.

cast:

Teresa Palmer (I Am Number Four, Warm Bodies)
Benjamin Walker (Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, In The Heart Of The Sea)

Hardcore Henry (2016) - 5/10
I loved the violence, gore and action scenes. I really liked the revelation scene pero parang yun lang ang important plot point. This movie should've been just a short film. Moreover, some scenes are shaky, it made me dizzy for almost a minute.

The Jungle Book (2016) - 10/10
Honestly, nung bata ako, eto yung least favorite kong Disney movie, di ko alam bakit. Pero ngayon I've enjoyed every bit of adventure in this movie. I liked the casting. The lead actor, Mowgli, did great. Effects, plot connections, foreshadowing and all, I loved all of it. Watch it guys!

Black Mass (2015)
8/10 a really good bio flick of an Irish mob boss na nakipag sabwatan sa FBI. Depp great acting and other actors

A Perfect Day (2015)
6/10 slow paced, decent story

I Am Wrath (2016)
4/10 kinda bad, acting and story. kla ko may chance na maging John Wick or Equalizer. 1 good action nung barber

Ride Along 2 (2016)
5/10 may mga funny moments pero hinde na benta sa akin

The Dead Room (2015)
3/10 boring horror flick

The Finest Hours (2016)
6/10 incredible true story but the movie is kinda underwhelming pero ok parin
ito ung mga taong kahanga hanga na handang mag buwis ng buhay pra sa iba
unlike some pinoys na may nag tatalo na sa van wala gustong gumalaw dahil ayaw lang madamay...:lol:

Last edited:
CAPTAIN AMERICA : CIVIL WAR
9/10

Ganda ng storyline. Too bad ang layo ng kwento nya sa comics.
But still a great fill para sa preparation ng Infinity War

You are the apple of my eye - 8/10
rom/com okay naman maganda na nakakatawa .

Get Hard (2015) - 8/10
- okay ung story nya, super funny lalo na ung training nya sa bahay nila..:lmao:
- d'best din ung story ng friendships nila:thumbsup:

Zootopia (2016) - 10/10
Zootopia's target audiences is obviously kids but as an adult, I enjoyed every moment of this film. I loved the characters, they are very likable. The action, adventure and the heartwarming friendship are all in this movie. Honestly, teared up at one time of the film. Watch this guys, you'll never regret it!

The Preppie Connection (2015) - 7/10
A film based on a true story, that has a simple but an effective character-driven plot. It was good but it lacks chemistry between the characters.

The Huntsman: Winter's War (2016) - 5/10
Sequ--prequ--basta a story in the Snow White and the Huntsman universe. The visual effects were great. There were some scenes that made me laugh but some failed. The story is okay but it would be better if the direction and the script were great.

Senior Year (2010) - 9/10
Konti lang nakakalagpas ng 85% mark ko pag Filipino movies, isa na to. An indie film from the director of Heneral Luna. This was awesome! It's a fun-realistic film that every Filipino could relate. There were understandable impressions, yung parang may rinereflect yung scene, with some cheesy lines. Nagkagoosebumps ako habang pinapanood ko to. Parang nagtutugma kase yung high school moments ko e. Kahit college pa lang ako, naffeel ko pa rin mga basic elements ng HS life. MUST WATCH FILIPINO FILM!

10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)
9/10

10cloverfield.jpg

Nice sci-fi mystery thriller film, ok ang plot at story ng movie, kept me curious the whole time, excellent psychological thriller, never knew what to believe.

Last edited:
Batman Vs Superman Dawn Of Justice - 7/10

First of all I'm not a fan of DC Movies/Comics, and 1st time ko din manood ng DC Movies. Maganda naman yun movie pero hindi ko mini-expect na mamatay si Superman.

The Choice - 6/10

Ok naman yun movie hindi na ko na surprise sa mga ganitong love story movie.

The Peanuts Movie (2015) - 8/10
A film that gives moral values and laughs. It is funny in a comical way. I've enjoyed every scenes. I was just feeling out of place because I don't get the point of few things. Still, an enjoyable movie.

Mr. Right (2015) - 4/10
Romantic action film starring Anna Kendrick. Well, I enjoyed the scenes with A.Kendrick, but I felt her acting kind of unstable and awkward. The story is kind of messed up, it didn't really end some of the subplots.

LEGO Scooby Doo: Haunted Hollywood (2016) - 6/10
Fun filled movie with predictable ending. Made me laugh on few scenes tho.

Last edited:

Captain America: Civil War

More like an Avengers 2.5 for me. Haha!
Anyway, it's nice to finally see T'Challa and Spidey! sa MCU. I'm totally digging Tom Holland's version now. Panalo. Pati si Aunt May panalo lol!

(psssst, sa mga trip si Aunt May, better watch "The Wrestler" haha)

May mga konting reklamo rin ako. Pero that didn't stop me naman from enjoying it. Another hit coming from the Marvel squad. I'm just wondering kung anong mangyayari sa kanila afterwards lalo pa't may Infinity War pa silang haharapin.

8.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Captain America: Civil War - 9/10
Avengers in a different kind of perspective, puro kwento lang sa una, building up the story paano magsisimula yung civil war pero worth it yung fighting scenes nila, secrets ng bawat characters malalaman up until the end

Just The Three Of Us - 8/10
Popoy na Babaero Version, para sa mga True Love on a One Night Stand, great romcom movie .. Sexy ni jen mercado, perfect shorts everytime .. :naughty:

Back
Top Bottom