Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

X men apocalypse 8/10
I thought it was gonna be an all out fight.
I was actually expecting someone would die. Yes meron pero si archangel yung namatay. Anyway it was a great movie though.
Astig ni quicksilver hahaha.

thanks for the spoiler :slap:

10 Cloverfield Lane (2016) - 8/10
Thrilling claustrophobic science fiction film that made me think, somehow. Thrilling yet inconsistent sa characters.

Triple 9 (2016) - 3/10
Action heist film starring actors from TV and movie hits, like Daryl from AMC's The Walking Dead and Jesse from AMC's Breaking Bad, MCU's Falcon and from [upcoming] Doctor Strange's Baron Mordo, and DC Cinematic Universe's Wonder Woman. It had its action-filled moments, the story had a potential. However, it failed to make audience sympathize for the characters.

The Trust (2016) - 5/10
Crime comedy film that follows an unpredictably funny and tragic story but had its awkward comedy and unnecessary action.

Last edited:
Sacrifice (2016) - 6/10
Mystery, thriller film that gives the audience a false prediction but lacks impact. Kulang sa "Ohhhhhh kaya pala ganunnnn!" hehe

The Angry Birds Movie (2016) - 6/10
The 7-years-late hit mobile-game movie adaptation. It was funny, crazy and absurd. The story is somehow plain and simple but some story lines were obviously rushed.

Pee-Wee's Big Adventure (1985) - 7/10
Comedy film that creeps me out. Pee-wee creeps me out, I mean, he's like an insane clown or something. Funny and enjoyable movie.

In the Heart of the Sea (2015) - 7/10
Based on the true story about the Essex, that inspired the story of H. Melville's Moby Dick. The story was unexpectedly awesome. It was an effective survival drama for me but it lacks the caring factor for one of the main character.

Last edited:
mulan yata yung live action ang huli kong napanood. maganda at naenjoy ko.

x-men: apocalypse- 5/10

di ako nagandahan.

The Thieves 8/10

Ayos na ayos lalo yun mga chix :lol:

The Other Side of the Door (2016)
7/10 good spooky film, ok naman yung story

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (2016)
7/10 i think i enjoyed it, magaganda kasi mga girls but the fight scenes medyo lame

Joy (2015)
7/10 good acting and intersting na bio flick

V for Vendetta (2005)
7/10 still a good watch everytime

Zootopia (2016)
7/10 the story is good but not really a story for kids medyo mas adult

Gods of Egypt (2016)
8/10 i give it a high score becuz Courtney Eaton is a 10, good cgi but maraming bad cgi din

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
9/10 i want this sa live action, great story

The Big Short
7/10 i believe this is a great film but don't have any idea what's happening.. :lol:

Last edited:
attachment.php

Just the 3 of Us - 6/10

Pinanood namin kahapon sa bahay, kung hindi dahil kay JM hindi ko papanoodin to eh :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_20160529_132318.jpg
    IMG_20160529_132318.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 223

X-Men - Apocalypse

Ayos lang. Yung pagpasok lang ni Quicksilver yung pinaka-naenjoy ko dito. Di ko pa rin matanggap na "ganun" lang si Apocalypse sa movie haha. Mas maganda pa rin para sakin yung DoFP.

Ang hot ni Olivia Munn lol!

6.5/10

----------------

Warcraft

Mas na-enjoy ko pa 'to kesa sa X-Men Apoc lol... Siguro dahil familiar din naman kasi ako sa lore ng Warcraft....kahit na sabihin nating may mga weak points din yung film. Ganda ng CGI nila....lupit ng mga Orcs.

7/10

Allegiant (2016) - 4/10
Third installment of the Divergent series, which started great, continued fine and now, a disappointment. Fighting choreography is poor. The plot is supposed to be a continuation of the previous installments but this is a huge change.

The Brothers Grimsby (2016) - 7/10
Enjoyed a lot more than I expected. Although too much stupidity and absurdity in one movie, I was still entertained.

Just the 3 of Us (2016) - 6/10
It has less cheezy lines than any other romcom flicks. The plot reached its goal but still follows a cliched romcom formula.

This Time (2016) - 2/10
I laughed few times because of the supporting actors' punchlines. Basically, a cliched romcom. The confusing plot made it more confusing because of the irrelevant subplots. Also, the script is not that interesting; it suffers a cheesy overload disease. There's nothing interesting about this movie, actually, but if you are their fans, then have fun.

Last edited:
zootapia 10/10 ang cute ng bunny at very inspiring ang story

Last edited:
The Brothers Grimsby

9/10
action plus comedy
eto ung sa Dictator kakatawa!

X-Men 9/10 - It's actually very entertaining despite the fact the story is too far away from the villainous characters of Mystique and nightcrawlers on the previous x-men franchise movies. I just hope that they can sustain next stories. I love the emotions they put on the story specially with that of Magneto's character and Professor x's..nice transition.But if you're an x-Men fan and you watched first class, you'll be confused.overall im okay with the movie experience

May Who 9/10

Sulit na sulit ang panonood namin.

Pee Mak :10:

Sobrang LT to, ok din ang horror/comedy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom