Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

I'm drunk, i love you - sakto lang kaso umasa ako na magiging sila sa ending :(

Last edited:
Creed.

what I don't like:

-walang epic speeches tulad ng mga previous entries like "Nature is smarter than people think", "Life ain't all sunshine and rainbows", "Do I have some rights?" or "There's no tomorrow"

-pinatay nila si paulie

-binigyan nila ng cancer si rocky. It's bad enough na naubos kayamanan niya sa rocky 5 dahil sa kabobohan ni paulie, or ng namatay si adrian at paulie, but this???

-greatest sin ng creed ng pinaalis nila si rocky jr. Para tuloy hinde siya natuto sa scene na to sa rocky 6

nagustuhan ko lang scene ni andre ward lolz. Okay rin na villain si tony bellew, in comparison kila tommy morrison at dolph lundgren na may pagka cardboard ang acting(surprisingly it work dahil iyon nagseparate sa kanya kay apollo,tommy gunn,mason dixon at clubber lang)

overall, it's not that good or you can call a masterpiece as supposed "rocky fans"claim it to be. But I don't hate it either.

mas may grit na rin boxing fights. Visible na mas mataas ring iq ni adonis compared kay rocky lolz

final score 6.5/10

Last edited:
The Witch [2015]
-a 8.5/10 ⭐
Hindi siya yung typical na horror movie kasi halos hindi nagrely sa jum scare ang ginamit is atmospheric slow boiling horror na style kaya marami ang mabobore dito but not me nagandahan ako.

Last edited:
Blockers 2018
7/10 masaya ung movie..LT...

Rampage 2018
8/10 lakas ng buwaya..

Proud Mary 2018
7/10 bitin ung movie..

A Wrinkle in Time 2018
6/10 medyo boring

7 Days in Entebbe 2018
8/10 real events..about pag rescue ng Israeli soldiers sa mga nahostage sa pasahero ng france airline
Palestinians & Germans revolutionary/terorist VS Israel..

Gintama: The Movie: The Final Chapter: Be Forever Yorozuya

laugh trip haha

Ali's Wedding (2017) - An entertaining movie about an interesting culture specifically arranged marriage. Hopeless romantics will like this.

mas maganda siguro kung ilalagay na rin yung dl link
ng mga huling napanood na magandang movie .. peace po :P

Mollys Game 8/10 excellent movie fast paced movie
Rampage 6/10 fun popcorn flick
Terminal 3/10 slow paced slow burn

A Ghost Story (2017)
Nakakaiyak! Ang lungkot! Kakaiba to ah. OO na OO na NOTHING REALLY MATTER!
#a24

Last edited:
Incident in a Ghost Land (2018)
8/10 Intense psychological horror drama. At first, i was expecting a B class movie. But then, i was wrong....it's been a while for me to witness a satisfying horror movie like this one.

Unsane (2018)
5/10 another horror thriller, actually this is not bad in story and acting. Still a good watch

The Strangers: Prey at Night 2018
5/10 horror thriller again, Not good Not bad. Kung gusto mo slasher type of horror ay pwede na ito

Revenge (II) (2017)
5/10 hinde nman ako nag expect so pinalampas ko na ang logic
and enjoy narin palipas oras another action thriller

In Darkness (2018)
6/10 this is actually a good thriller. It really is a rather good film. Well acted, well written and with a couple of twists that you might not see coming.

Gringo (2018)
6/10 It was a fun movie, with comedy and action all in one.

Tomb Raider (2018)
6/10 i have low expectations so hinde na ako na disappoint sa napanuod ko. I try to enjoy it because of Alicia Vikander

Pacific Rim: Uprising (2018)
5/10 even with low expectations, still disappointed with this

Rampage (2018)
5/10 Every single cliche of an action/horror/adventure flick rolled up into one.

Death Wish (2018)
6/10 Everything you really want to see in a movie with Bruce is here.

Game Night (I) (2018)
6/10 well I luv Rachel Mcadams so lil bias. May not be a great film by any stretch of the imagina, but it's an entertaining ride from beginning to the very end

The Hurricane Heist (2018)
5/10 prang isang malaking kalokohan, pero gusto mo action, pwede na ito

Escape Plan 2: Hades (2018)
4/10 pwede na yung una, but this is a disaster. Disappointing sequel to a decent escape movie

Ready Player One (2018)
8/10 This film is an absolute blast. It seamlessly combines reality and animation into one big, exciting adventure.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince 9/10 - surprised on Snape's revelation
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollow 1 & 2 = JK Rowling is just an absolute genius..Snape is just so misunderstood.i liked the portrayal about his love for harry's mum..sad ��

=====
Ben-Hur 10/10 - i regret not watching this movie at an earlier time..it just moved me so much

=====
Da Vinci Code 9/10 - kinda lenghty.some people find this movie boring but the historical controbersies and places are things i find factual specially the council of nicea and constantine's deceitfully combining paganism and christianity

Hereditary - 3/5

This is a supernatural horror film but most parts we just laughed at it. Pinanood ko ito sa sinehan and all of us have the same reactions kaya mas lalo ako natatawa.

Natatawa kame sa supposedly scary parts. Though may parts na napapatili din kami sa gulat. Haha. Sa una di mo alam ano ba talagang nangyayari hanggang sa 70% of the film dun mo na nagegets why it happened yung nangyari sa unag part na nakakalito. This movie is way better than The Witch.

Ready Player One 2018
8/10
Super enjoy. Worth the watch!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom