Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Be with You
9/10

nkakaiyak lalo na yun bandang dulo na scene
:weep:

Salt- Angelina jolie
Knight and day- cameron diaz and tom cruise
Mission impossible 1-5 in preparation sa next entry :lol:

Lucy- starts interesting kaso naging parang masamang fan fiction bandang huli hahaha :lol:

Set it up - an entertaining movie about two assistants who want their respective miserable bosses to hook up so they can have a little free time.

akira (1988) 7/10
Kinda reminds me of the movie Lucy; but with great utter destruction. Mabibitin ka - yan ang sinasabi ko.
I really liked the animation on this one and they really managed to get the neon vibe ng 70s lalo na it takes place sa futuristic Japan.
Sarap panuorin pero I hope that it came with a good soundtrack kase the movie is really quiet the whole damn time

Grave of fireflies. Malaking pagkakamali na pinanuod ko uli tong movie na to haha :weep:

Update: 5 cms per second. Saklap haha

Last edited:
Housebound 2014 8/10
Nakakatawa at nakakatakot tsaka marami twists and turns. Galing New Zealand!

Last edited:
Coco 2017 - pang bata pero kung love mo ang lola mo maiiyak ka dito.

The Cabin in the Woods 2012 4/5 ⭐
Kakaibang horror movie kasi parang paradoy/satire sya and super self are yung movie maganda yow

It Follows 2014 3/5⭐
Mangibang banasa kaya sila no?

- - - Updated - - -

You’re Next 2011 3.5/5 ⭐
Home alone for adults, lol.

Last edited:
Den of the Thieves 8/10
Bakbakan talaga
Tomb Raider 2 5/10
Hindi ko gaanong nagagandahan

Ant-Man and the Wasp -9/10 as usual i like hunor and the effects.medyo nqkulangan ako sa villain

=====
Jonah Hex 6/10 - okay naman sana kaso ang chaka ng acting no Megan Fox hahah..not a hater

====
The Hobbit 1-3 - 10/10 just always going back to the habit of watching it evry year

The Hobbit 1-3 - 10/10 solid pa din panoorin lalo na kapag marathon. Ganda ng transition nila papasok sa kwento ng Lord of the Rings.

24 Hours To Live - 9/10 Great story. Ayos ang action pero may mga scenes na malayo sa katotohanan. Haha

Last edited:
Old thread, but if you want to get your mind boggled try watching Predestination. Its so messed up

Hereditary

Medyo dissappointed ako dito taas pa naman expectation ko dahil binigyan ng rotten ng mataas na review

MONEY HEIST (NETFLIX SERIES) 10/10

10 sia for me. napa ka unexpected ng pangyayari. panuorin nio dkayo magsisi worth the time kht dalwang season lang sia

Back
Top Bottom