Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

adventureland
somewhat original. but i don't know what's the deal w/ the main actor, why is he talking like michael cera?!
a 7/10.

Sector 13:ultimatun (di ko sure title) a french movie... Maganda kc pinakita dito ung art ng 'parkour'? Di ko din lam spelling! Haha! 8/10

Sector 13:ultimatun (di ko sure title) a french movie... Maganda kc pinakita dito ung art ng 'parkour'? Di ko din lam spelling! Haha! 8/10

i think this is the third movie na about that. first was Banlieue 13 (District 13, or yeah, Sector 13), second was Yamakasi, then Les Fils Du Vent, so pang apat na pala, haha.

last few movies i watched?

MIND GAME (Animé) Studio 4°C. awesome awesome awesome. brain-blowing.
FRITZ THE CAT (Animated, US) Ralph Bakshi. Rated X na parang Hanna-Barbera, haha. freaky and shocking and good. :P
WAKING LIFE (Animated, US) Richard Linklater. thought-provoking.
A SCANNER DARKLY (Animated, US) Richard Linklater. astig, haha. plus, it's Philip K. Dick.
KINSEY (Liam Neeson). it's about sex, wehehehe. but it's no erotica, uh-uh. au contraire, it's a very educational and professional look at the most misunderstood human need. :P

un pa lang, haha.

Last edited:

i think this is the third movie na about that. first was Banlieue 13 (District 13, or yeah, Sector 13), second was Yamakasi, then Les Fils Du Vent, so pang apat na pala, haha.

last few movies i watched?

MIND GAME (Animé) Studio 4°C. awesome awesome awesome. brain-blowing.
FRITZ THE CAT (Animated, US) Ralph Bakshi. Rated X na parang Hanna-Barbera, haha. freaky and shocking and good. :P
WAKING LIFE (Animated, US) Richard Linklater. thought-provoking.
A SCANNER DARKLY (Animated, US) Richard Linklater. astig, haha. plus, it's Philip K. Dick.
KINSEY (Liam Neeson). it's about sex, wehehehe. but it's no erotica, uh-uh. au contraire, it's a very educational and professional look at the most misunderstood human need. :P

un pa lang, haha.

Movie buff ka talaga nu? Hehe! Gaganda kasi ng choices mo! Pati ung post mo sa anticipated films gaganda din! Hehe
Just watched the proposal! I so love sandra bulloch! I think second movie comeback palang nya to after nya nagpahinga ng matagal sa from the movie industry! Partner nya pa si ryan reynolds in this great romantic comedy! *clap clap* i give it a 9/10

haha, oo, mejo naging movie buff ako, naimpluwensyahan lang kasi. saka, lately i found myself preferring indies talaga over mainstream movies, daming hidden gems kasi eh. :P

here are a bunch of other really good movies:

Nuovo Cinema Paradiso (go for the director's cut!), Amores Perros, 21 Grams, Babel (mga Inarritu movies), Y Tu Mama Tambien, Brokeback Mountain (yes, i'm straight, and yes i like the actors, but man, cinematography pa lang!), Nine Songs & 24 Hour Party People (Michael Winterbottom), Big Man Japan (Dai Nipponjin, Mag Pics), Once (Indie, 2006, Glen Hansard, Marketa Irglova), American History X, Death of Smoochy (Edward Norton), Before Sunrise & Before Sunset (Richard Linklater), Man On Wire (Mag Pics), Bronson (2009, Mag Pics), 9 to 5 Days in p**n, dami dami dami pang iba, haha.

haha, oo, mejo naging movie buff ako, naimpluwensyahan lang kasi. saka, lately i found myself preferring indies talaga over mainstream movies, daming hidden gems kasi eh. :P

Nuovo Cinema Paradiso (go for the director's cut!), Amores Perros, 21 Grams, Babel (mga Inarritu movies), Y Tu Mama Tambien, Brokeback Mountain (yes, i'm straight, and yes i like the actors, but man, cinematography pa lang!), Nine Songs & 24 Hour Party People (Michael Winterbottom), Big Man Japan (Dai Nipponjin, Mag Pics), Once (Indie, 2006, Glen Hansard, Marketa Irglova), American History X, Death of Smoochy (Edward Norton), Before Sunrise & Before Sunset (Richard Linklater), Man On Wire (Mag Pics), Bronson (2009, Mag Pics), 9 to 5 Days in p**n, dami dami dami pang iba, haha.
out of the movies u listed, i only saw:
21 grams
babel
y tu mama tambien (i like this kind of movie. traveling type, and w/ great scenery. like into the wild and the art of travel.)
brokeback mountain
before sunrise & before sunset (i love these movies! they just talk and talk forever but it's great listening to them. when i travel to a new place, i always wish i could meet a "celine." i love the thought of meeting a stranger then u spend a whole night with her. sad to say u can't find a pinay like that,or madiskarte lang talaga c jesse. i suggest u also watch more movies of julie delpy)

i used to watch a lot of highly rated movies. at the moment i'm watching a lot of tv series.

die hard series!

kahit luma n cya..

brokeback lang napanud ko dito! Wala ko resources para mapanood ung iba mo pa suggestion... Sad

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince... Not bad naman...

^
aw. hehe.

aww talaga... Just watched delgo! 3d animation! Voiced by freddie prince jr.! Maganda naman although di ko type itsura nung mga characters... Para kasing hybrid ng dinosaur at unggoy tpos dagdagan mo pa ng paruparu... Haha! Nice story naman kaso kulang! I give it a 7.5/10

i also saw that movie.
it was the biggest box office bomb in us movie history.
about the graphics, i think the film took 6-8 years of production, so the picture looks old.

i love you, man
unique story...
a 7!

Not Another Teen Movie (1999)

Ang gaspang talaga nito! Puro kalokohan. :rofl: One of the funniest teen flicks I've ever watched. :thumbsup:

8.0/10 :hat:

i love you, man
unique story...
a 7!

Haha! Maganda tong movie na to! Nakakarelate ako kasi wala din ko best pren na guy puro prends lang... 8/10 rating ko :p

Coraline.
Will send chills on you if you're a kid below 10 years old but the movie has a good, unique and weird story.

Back
Top Bottom