Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

"The Hangover"
nice film and very funny!:lmao:
8/10 para sakin:salute:

hmmm ano ba g.i joe at ice age... napagulong ako sa nkita kng kalandian sa ice age! :lmao:

the hunt for gollum
a well fan-made movie.
a 7!

i've watched g.i joe kagabi niloko ako ng tropa ko sabi maganda daw ending lintsak yung boom boom pow lang pala ending nun, corny hahaha pili lang ang magandang scene yung hinahabol nila si Storm Shadow sa Paris lang nagandahan ako. May part 2 pa yata to eh sana maganda na.

7/10

road trip: beer pong
plot was the same w/ the previous movie, but this one is somewhat below average (it's stv).
a 5!

TERMINATOR SALVATION

pretty good movie..worth the time to watch..
medyo di nga lang ako satisfied sa mga scenes..
7.5/10 for me!

INSIDE MAN

this was a great movie.superb storyline and plot development.
the best bank job movie I've seen..one of my favorite.
cant wait for the part 2 next year..
10/10 for me!!!

TERMINATOR SALVATION

pretty good movie..worth the time to watch..
medyo di nga lang ako satisfied sa mga scenes..
7.5/10 for me!

INSIDE MAN

this was a great movie.superb storyline and plot development.
the best bank job movie I've seen..one of my favorite.
cant wait for the part 2 next year..
10/10 for me!!!

thanks sa rating ng Inside Man. dinodownload ko na siya ngayon, gagawin kong top priority pra mapanood ko na agad.. :excited:

BEHIND ENEMY LINES 1

good movie, not the best ever but definately worth a watch.
8.5/10

road trip: beer pong
plot was the same w/ the previous movie, but this one is somewhat below average (it's stv).
a 5!

Yup napanuod ko din yan! Sayang 90minutes ko! Haha! Btw anu ang stv?

'Lesbian Vampires' title palang parang walang kakwenta kwenta na... Which is true! Bat ba my gumagawa ng mga ganitong pelikula! I give it a 4/10 pero kung corny siguro ako na tao at mahilig manuod ng mga G2G action, baka 7/10 ibigay ko :p

Last edited:

Bitch Slap. 8.5/10.

B-movie, with lots of cleavages and clichés, pero astig naman mga characters saka ung entire movie in itself. plus, hot hot lesbo kissing scene, har har.

Yup napanuod ko din yan! Sayang 90minutes ko! Haha! Btw anu ang stv?

'Lesbian Vampires' title palang parang walang kakwenta kwenta na... Which is true! Bat ba my gumagawa ng mga ganitong pelikula! I give it a 4/10 pero kung corny siguro ako na tao at mahilig manuod ng mga G2G action, baka 7/10 ibigay ko :p
stv means straight to video...

ah..... Un pala stv! Anu un? Pa explain pa nga... :p

straight to video means it was not released at the cinemas. (although it could be released here in the philippines at the cinema).
philippines also has a major flaw (for me anyway). they rename some movies when released here. like "the haunted", w/c is "the deaths of ian stone" internationally. it was a big mistake that i went to see that movie w/o checking the internet what's it about.
the ticket collector outside the cinema was shocked when i went out (i already saw the movie, my bro downloaded a dvdrip of the movie a few months ago after it was released together w/ other after dark horror fest movies) after entering a few mins ago (I should have asked for a refund! or to a change of ticket to another movie).

anyway, last movie watched?
2 days in paris
very original! i love those kind of movies...
an 8!

ah! Yup yup! Kadalasan nga ng mga STVs e panget!

My npanuod din ako nung highschool! Boa ang title! Langya halos mapaiyak ako dahil nasayang lang pera jo dun! Tinapos ko nalang kasi kelangan ko din naman pumatay ng oras that time!

Just watched Confessions of a Shopahollic and as i've anticipated (although super delayed ko na napanuod) it is one of the best romantic comedy i've ever watched! Super maganda ang concept at napakagandang adaptation from a book! Those who haven't seen it yet, go watch it!
I giveit 9/10:p

Last edited:

The Soloist, 9.5/10 (Robert Downey Jr., Jamie Foxx)

Beautiful, beautiful movie. The only reason this didn't get a 10 from me is because i felt the story was left hanging. It feels like a loose end that wasn't put out right. basta, haha, panoorin nyo nlang.

ah! Yup yup! Kadalasan nga ng mga STVs e panget!

My npanuod din ako nung highschool! Boa ang title! Langya halos mapaiyak ako dahil nasayang lang pera jo dun! Tinapos ko nalang kasi kelangan ko din naman pumatay ng oras that time!

Just watched Confessions of a Shopahollic and as i've anticipated (although super delayed ko na napanuod) it is one of the best romantic comedy i've ever watched! Super maganda ang concept at napakagandang adaptation from a book! Those who haven't seen it yet, go watch it!
I giveit 9/10:p
i saw that too. well if u look deep down, there are a lot of movies that involves lying to keep/have a job.
the proposal?
labor pains?

The Soloist, 9.5/10 (Robert Downey Jr., Jamie Foxx)

Beautiful, beautiful movie. The only reason this didn't get a 10 from me is because i felt the story was left hanging. It feels like a loose end that wasn't put out right. basta, haha, panoorin nyo nlang.
they say that's what makes a movie good, an open ended movie. anyway, the plot of the soloist didn't appeal much to me.

LEON: THE PROFESSIONAL

The movie was good.Altough some parts are a little bit disturbing,the girl fell in love at what 12?
8/10 for me!

MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA

walang mapanood eh..:lol:
kagabi ko pinanood,okay naman.
7/10 for me!!!

of course...the other side of heaven...its a very good movie.

Yup it involves lying but comparing shopaholic to labor pains...sobrang layo... Hehe! Yung proposal maganda pa

Pahirapan magpost ah... Magloloading pa! Haist!

Just watched:
World's greatest dad -di ako hiyang sa mga 'taste of life' kind of movies! Besides weirdo din yung concept! I give it a 5.5/10

The boat that rocked - di din ako accustomed sa english culture pero this movie appealed to me! About passion for music and freedom of expression... I give it a 8/10 since ang gaganda din ng mga soundtracks na ginamit... :p puro old rock and pop

District 9 - maganda kaso bitin in many aspects... Kulang sa fight scenes, bitin ang ending, at naging prawn yung bida! Haha! Sana bumalik na agad ung umakis na prawn para matulungan ung bida! Maganda ung biotech weapons nung mga alien parang mga weapons sa quake na videogame! I give it a 8/10

Bring it on fight to the end - just as i thought... It was lame! Di na talaga matatapatan ung unang dalawang movie na ganito! Sana itigil nalang nila paggawa ng sequel nito! I only watched this because of christina millan! haha 5/10

Back
Top Bottom