Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Nightcrawler - 7/10
I thought this movie for once was a thriller or horror of some sort but I like the twist of this movie.Kinda reflects a few nasty things an ambitious reporter can do to get a good shot :lol: Medyo napaisip akong gayahin style ni Jake Gylenhaal dito career-wise :D

John Wick 10/10

Amen to Keannu Reeves:praise: I like the plot to kill just because of a "fcking dog":lol: Havent seen reeves for quite sometime now and just as usual he's a man of few words:lol: and the action scenes are awesome :D

THE WOMAN IN BLACK 2 - 7/10 (mas nakakagulat ung part 1, pero din naman ito)

UNDER THE SKIN :10: -ScarJo no explanation needed :rofl:

Under the skin
Wow na wow Scarlet...
Kahit hindi ganun kaganda ang movie..
Bawing bawi kay Scarlet... :clap:

Iron Man 3

IM marathon... Movietrip lang. :lol:

8/10

The Wolf of Wall Street
(Balik-tanaw)

Panalo yung movie... pati na rin si Margot Robbie. :lmao:

8.5/10

flighplan ganun pa din, pero hindi na sya mystery saken.

the sixty million dollar man grabe kahit medyo OA nakaka-tawa sya.

Blue is the warmest color (2013)

8/10

The movie is 3 hours long, Ayos inatake ako ng nostalgia dito. :lol:

Emma is hart hart <3

Back
Top Bottom