Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

The Equalizer (2014)

Tagal na netong nakatengga tapos kanina ko lang napanood. Simple lang kwento, Denzel's such a badass! I enjoyed it!

8/10 :yipee:

Once a Princess, Past Tense, The Janitor, Beauty in the Bottle

6/10 ok naman na tagalog movies, palipas oras

John Wick, The Interview, Dallas Buyers Club, The Bank Job, A Most Wanted Man, How to Train your Dragon 2

10/10 dahil nag enjoy naman ako sa marathon watch

The November Man, Sleeping Beauty, Cloverfield, The Day After Tommorow, The Heat

7/10 ok rin, pwede na yung makita ko katawan ni Emily Browning sa Sleeping Beauty

the fault in our stars

awww this movie make me cry.

Nightcrawler - 7/10
I thought this movie for once was a thriller or horror of some sort but I like the twist of this movie.Kinda reflects a few nasty things an ambitious reporter can do to get a good shot :lol: Medyo napaisip akong gayahin style ni Jake Gylenhaal dito career-wise :D

i give it a 9/10. simple film portrayed by a great actor... watch it when its dark & silent... amazing... iniisip ko nga bibili n ba ako ng camera :yipee:

SA MOVIEHOUSE: INTO THE WOOD 9/10
Nice musical story and effects. Ayos din yung songs saka nakakatawa din most of the time. #SpecialMention to Merryl Streep, Anna Kendrick, Emily Blunt & Chris Pine. Sila yung pinaka-nagdala sa movie kaya na-enjoy ko :lol: 9 lang yung score ko kasi may na-predict akong isang part ng movie :happy:

SA LAPTOP: NIGHTCRAWLER :10:
Def one of the best films last year IMO. Very engaging from start to finish. Galing talaga umakting ni Jake Gyllenhaal very convincing #IDOL :rofl: i give it a 10 kasi satisfied ako sa ending. Sayang, hindi nanominate sa Oscars itong movie. Sana magka-part 2 pa. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Spongebob square pants the movie.

ewan ko nga ba kung bakit? peo ok lang naman.

Nightcrawler (2014) - 4/5 - Good Story/Plot, Good Acting and Perfect Execution.

Interstellar (2014) - 4/5 - Maganda Din Ito, Masyado lang malawak. Pero overall storytelling ay maayos.

The Imitation Game (2014) - 4/5 - Good Story.

Fury (2014) - 4/5 - One of the Best War Movie of 2014.

Doraemon Stand by Me.. brings back childhood memories.. ayos din.. nakakatouch

Les Miserables (2012) 9/10 Musical, kumakanta si wolverine, maganda din yung storya

kung gusto mo magtayuan balahibo mo maganda panoorin yung Les Miserables 10th anniversary concert 10/10 kasama pa dun si lea salonga, 1995 ata, :thumbsup:

This Is Where I Leave You (2014)
Very entertaining. Standouts sina Jane Fonda, Jason Bateman at Tina Fey.

Predestination (2014)

mind blowing.... time travelling movie na pasok sa akin panlasa. 8/10 pra sa akin.

shes dating the gangster.

wala lang gusto ko malaman yung kaibahan sa book, ebook, at movie

American Sniper sa Five Star bus...

maganda yung kwento niya at magaling yung direction ni Clint Eastwood :)

Jurassic park the lost world okay naman sya. a bit suspence

The Theory of Everything...

Dito mo malalaman na hindi hadlang ang kapansanan sa pag tupad mo ng iyong mga pangarap sa buhay...
True to life story
Highly recommended 10/10 :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom