Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

me and dupree..2nd time na pala ko ito napanood..anyways it was funny :p

ARMORED-

ok lng..di ko kasi nagustuhan yung seeting nila kasi lahat ng happenings eh nasa isang lugar lng :p

When in Rome..it was cute...pinanood k cia kc am both fan of josh and kristen..

USUAL SUSPECTS
SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION

both awesome movies..highly recomended

last movie na napanuod q, The LAST SONG, REPO MEN, WHY DO I GET MARRIED TO , ALICE IN WONDERLAND, EXTRAORDINARY MEASURES, yan lahat yan mganda

last movie that i saw was the diary of a wimpy kid with my niece.
the story was good though i didn't like it that much.

DEAR JOHN
Maganda sya,drama nga lang pero okay..
medyo bitin lang..

How to Train your Dragon... Ang kulit comedy na medyo nakakaiyak... Hindi lang siya pambata... Try to watch it...

Clash of the Titans... dinaan lang sa effects e, masmaganda pa rin yung story ng 1981 version.

maganda lang yung gumanap na Io.:lol:

How to train your dragon.. Shutter island and the proposal..Iba't iba ng category yan..Maganda lahat.

Back
Top Bottom