Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

that thing called tandhana 10/10

maganda yung movie at makaka relate ka, galing ni angelica :lmao:

Kingsman the secret service

looking forward to watching this :D

=====

ont: The Boy Next Door, JLO
I'll rate this movie 7.5/10 Ryan Guzman has justified his role that I wanna take him home.somehow movie lacks transition for me and raised too much boredom.It sounds like an ordinary "psycho movie" for me .JLo has never changed despite her age.kainis lang kinut naman love scenes:lol:

trophy wife 7/10

ayos naman sya kahit hindi ko naumpisahan. kaso nga lang putol putol na :lmao:

Kingsman: The Secret Service (9/10)
Maganda yung action tsaka hindi pilit yung funny scenes & it has your not so ordinary antagonist. :thumbsup:

Cyberbully(2015)- 7/10
Okay naman yung acting ni Maisie Williams & yung story kaso hindi reaistic e.

That Thing Called Tadhana
7/10 overrated but watchable cliche ending :lol:

Disaster L.A
2/10 a real disaster watching this, hinde ko na tinapos :lol:

Jurassic City
3/10 terrible B movie

Big Hero 6
7/10 ok naman, i don't know why the hype

The Book of Life
6/10 ok then na animated film

Vice
6/10 ok sana yung concept, watchable but parang malabnaw yung story

eating out series anyone? man to man action LOL definitely 10/10 for me:10: :giggle::inlove::cloud9:

Crazy Beautiful You

- pinilit lang ako ng gf ko manood pero in fairness, nag-enjoy naman ako sa KathNiel movie
- loved the scenery, gusto ko pumunta ng Mt Pinatubo
- 4/5

john carter

9/10

maganda naman yung movie, speacially yung mga effects

The boy next door.

8/10

Ang sexy ni Jlo! Scary si Noah kahit ang gwapo! Intense thriller na napapashet pag may ginagawa si Noah dahil sa obsession niya :rofl:

crazy beautiful you.
9/10 hahahaha
maganda siya for me.
nakakakilig nakakaiyak
DJ and kath are really great artist :)

Paddington 7/10
maganda to , recommended sa mga bata

The Boy Next Door 7/10
hot ni JLo..hehe

Kingsman: The Secret Service 9/10

Great Spy-Action movie.. astig ng mga scene bagong bago.. + ung mga kwela na scene WAGAS!

Back
Top Bottom