Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Exodus: Gods and Kings - 7/10 okay yung graphics malayo lang yung story lalo na nun tumawid sila sa Red sea.

50 shades of grey 9/10 mas maganda pa din yung nasa libro, pero hindi ganun yung inaasahan ko sa napanood ko.

John Carter -8/10
I love this movie kahit medyo naguguluhan ako sa audio dahil bingi na ata ako.Futuristic movie to or say alien story.Basta masarap si John Carter:lol:

Lupin III
8/10

ayos lang, cool yung movie. tapos yung ibang nga main cast galing din sa crow zero :approve:pati si dao ming zu ng f4 nakasama sa movie na to :lmao:

mission impossible III 8/10

nakaka excite talaga when your watching tom cruise as always

RoboCop 9/10

Wow I love this movie .I regret I didn't watch it when I've got the time.Its a story of half man half robot ..I love the story.yong Boses ni RoboCop laglag panty ko

=====
Hunger Games: Mockingjay 6/10

Out of all HG installment this is the crappiest

Forrest Gump
(Balik-tanaw lol)

Nakakatuwa yung kwento nito. Hindi talaga nakakasawang panoorin. :lol:

9/10

fast & furious 6 8/10- di pa rin nawawala yung amazement ko pag nag ka-karera sila.

Unfinished Business 6/10
funny naman pero disappointing yung story for me.

Once Upon a Time in China 6/10
ok lang naman yung movie

Whiplash

Easily made it into one of my favorite films of all time.

Fatal Frame: The Movie

- not scary but a little creepy
- got nothing to do with the game storyline
- 2/5

Back
Top Bottom