Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Split 9/10 thriller movie isang tao na may 24 na personalities parang naalala ko dito yung sa ghost fighter :lol:

Fabricated City (2017)

8.5/10 for me

Kahit medyo magulo yung story pero ang daming lessons na pwedeng matutunan at yung mga gamer dyan sure ako makakarelate dito. Hehe

AfterDeath (2015)
4/10 A psychological horror, five people in a sort of purgatory trying to figure out how the got there. yeah the story is refreshing but boring. 97% sa RT :lol:

Vengeance: A Love Story (2017)
6/10 another Nic Cage movie. I'm being generous with a score of 6 because its Cage and a hot MILF.This could have been Cage in full Bad Leuitenant mode here, he could have upped the craziness that he is famous for right up to eleven, after all, vengeance knows no bounds. But sadly he didn't, but watchable film

My Ex and Whys (2017)
4/10 u want a typical generic bad acting pinoy film, ito na yun. maganda ang gurl pero panget umarte, the plot that been used million times already
im expecting a scene na pupunta nanaman sa ibang bansa at hahabulin at mag kikita sa traffic. WOW sapol meron nga...:lol:

Viral (2016)
6/10 not that great but watchable naman. Virus/pandemic zombie type film, but the high point in the movie is how the relationship of the sisters unfolds, they are complete opposites still in the situation they care for one another.

Headshot (2016)
3/10 trying to sell a Raid action flick again. walang wentang story even the fights scene, they just put gore pero walng wenta...

The Founder (2016)
6/10 I was thoroughly entertained with this gem of a movie revealing how McDonald's became what it is today. great acting from everyone, sad din ang nanyari sa Mcdonald bros

Demon (2015)
5/10 Polish horro thriller film. This is a retelling of the Yiddish tale of the dybbuk, a kind of ghost story, and it's very well done here - the acting is excellent, the atmosphere alternates between wild partying and sheer creepiness, and the horror

Fifty Shades Darker (2017)
5/10 ok naman palipas oras, i don't know why the HATE sa movie na ito

Last edited:
10 cloverfield lane

4/10 di ko maappreciate. walang kwenta.

Constantine 8/10. I'm still hooked with these type of movies.

Logan 8.5/10 - dapat talaga matagal na ginawang rated R ung mga naunang movie nito eh.

Kong 7/10 - ok naman.

Great Wall 6.5/10 - pwede na para sa movie marathon

Fast and Furious 8- damn highly entertaining, full of twists and turns and them astig cars:wub: 10/10

The Young Messiah (2016) - 4/10
The Story of our Savior when He's just a kid... **few story. Some scenes were biblically based and metaphorically crafted, and that's just it. Alam ko it's time to reflect pero di ko talaga magawa kase the story is too stretched and the pacing is inappropriately slow.

The Super Parental Guardians (2016) - 5/10
I love how slapstick, political and dark humor can be in one film unintentionally. Nangyayare sa totoong buhay yung kabuuan ng comedy scene. This type of comedy can convey a powerful message sa state ng nation. The movie has its moments but like Vice's previous movies it's still overloaded of his usual humor and obvious adlibs which sometimes works and sometimes out of of place.

Last edited:
The Fate of the Furious (2017)
6/10 how did they go from stealing samsung dvd players to a chip of nuclear bomb in a submarine. that's it, u need to shutdown your brain to enjoy this film.
I heard the next film they'll be in space trying to break into heaven to rescue Paul walker...:lol:

The Super Parental Guardians (2016)
5/10 same ingredient ng comedy ni Vice, napapanahon sa nangyayari sa lipunan ang plot. but mas ok kung dumeretsyo talaga
sa something political gaya ng mga movies ng TVJ nuon. but decent enough to watch

Darkness (2002)
6/10 This movie has a few twists here and there, and yes it has some moments that give you chills. The acting was acceptable, the storyline mostly makes sense but it is nothing overly unique or revolutionary. The twists make it work.

Kung-Fu Yoga (2017)
5/10 Jackie Chan movie, so expect comedy and actions but dahil matanda na hinde na gaano ka entertaining and cheap CGI. but pretty yung mga gurls...:D

Personal Shopper (2016)
5/10 the film tells the story of a (you guessed it!) personal shopper who is lingering in Paris, where her brother died, on the off- chance that he might try to contact her from beyond the grave. Kristen Stewartis the reason i watched this

XX (2017)
3/10 Four short horror films, nothing interesting sa mga stories

The Dark Tapes (2017)
5/10 a four story horror anthology and found footage type of fil. ok naman yung mga stories for a low budget film.
This one delivers some nice effects, some cool dark imagery, and some pretty clever twists.

Winter on Fire: Ukraine's Fight for Freedom (2015)
7/10 A documentary on the unrest in Ukraine during 2013 and 2014, as student demonstrations supporting European integration grew into a violent revolution calling for the resignation of President Viktor F. Yanukovich. maihahambing mo ito sa EDAS revolt hinde lahat ng pinoy nandun same with here at Maidan actually mas masahol pa inabot ng mga tao sa Ukraine to fight for that freedom. dito pumapasok yung kasabihang "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men,..." the goverment and the governed, bigyan mo ng maliit na authority ang mga nsa goverment tiyak ang pang aabuso.

Boyka: Undisputed (2016)
7/10 really enjoy this franchise. The story is simple but very good and the playtime is not too long so the story does not feels stretched.
The main focus of the movie doesn't lay on the story though, the action scenes are so good, with the slowmotion parts

The Snare (2017)
3/10 Taking a trip into the wilderness, a group of friends on a retreat to a remote seaside lodge find themselves alone and stranded inside a cursed apartment complex by a malevolent entity that holds a powerful spell over them and forces them into desperate means to get away.

The Blackcoat's Daughter (2015)
6/10 The story is not spoon-fed to viewers and is a bit of a puzzle that reveals itself one brief detail at a time, and it can be confusing on the first viewing of it. It keeps you guessing as to what's happening, and has some twists that make you rethink what you saw. The plot is told in an odd fashion, with each main character having their own "arc" in a sense and lots of brief flashbacks by Joan and Kat. The ending is a good payoff for all the dread and tension built up, though a bit rushed. The final shot is beautiful and haunting, and has stuck with me ever since.

Last edited:
Collide (2016)

10/10

Casey Stein (Nicholas Hoult) agrees to hijack a shipment of cocaine for his old boss (Ben Kingsley) in return for money to pay for his girlfriend Juliette's (Felicity Jones) transplant. Unfortunately, those drugs belong to Hagen Kahl (Anthony Hopkins), Germany's most powerful kingpin. Kahl seeks revenge by kidnapping Juliette and sending his goons after Stein. Casey must now race against time in a desperate attempt to save the woman he loves.

Unbreakable (2000) - Written/Directed by Mr M. Night Shyamalan (Sixth Sense) Pinanuod ko agad after ng Split nagulat kasi ako sa ending hehe. Ang lalim ng storya nito parang flashback stories sa mga Superhero Movies pero mas deep. - 3.5/5

Split (2016) - Written/Directed by Mr M. Night Shyamalan. Parang di ko lang naramdaman yung pagka mystery/intense, pero good naman. - 3.5/5

Live by Night (2016) - Ganda ng visual, cast at action scenes, medyo bumagsak lang sa script at mga scenes na parang dumaan lang / plot. Pero hindi magpagkakailang magaling si Ben Afleck sa likod ng Camera. - 2/5

Split (2016) - 8/10
Shyamalan-ed again. 23 different personality in one body. Couldn't that be any stranger? Medyo thriller siya sa huli and I love the execution of how the antagonist evolve throughout the movie. Kaya lang bitin din kase di namaximize lahat ng 23 personalities. Good twist tho. Dapat pala una kong pinanood Unbreakable.

Back
Top Bottom