Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

thanks sa mga nagcocomment..
great feedback sa mga movies.
searching and downloading..

The Fate of the Furious - 8/10 (Nakita ko kasi spoiler sa tweeter) :f1:

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 - 9/10 (Baby Groot) :boxer:

Can't Help Falling in Love - 6/10 (Gusto ni GF) :tense:

Can't Help Falling In Love - :lol: 6/10 (not my cup of tea, pang millenials? lol)

Any suggestions anong maganda website for online streaming ng movies?
TIA! Nice to be back here sa Symbianize! <3:salute:

get out -- 8.5/10, na entertain ako... kamukha ni draymond green yung bida.. good movie!

the circle 5/10 -- great example ng maganda ang trailer pangit yung movie as a whole.. sayang si tom hanks at emma watson dito.. muntik na ako mag walk out sa sinehan sa sobrang bored.

Desierto (2015)
6/10 Desierto is about Mexican immigrants crossing the border to start a new opportunity for a better life. As they travel across the desert terrain, they are all hunted by a sniper toting man, as he snipes and hunts them down one by one. The plot is basically straightforward and plays out as a survival adventure as these characters are trying to survive a vigilante.

Land of Smiles (2017)
3/10 A Young Backpacker is lured through the third world paradise of Thailand searching for her kidnapped best friend and unknowingly she becomes the object of a sociopath's obsession

Extra Service (2017)
4/10 another borefest, i give each 1 points for the 3 Girls and another 1 point pra sa movie

Bourne identity -8/10
Bourne Supremacy -9/10
Bourne Ultimatum -9/10

What I like about these movies is the endless twist they put on the movie.music is just heart pounding and actors will indulge you to view more.

pa post nmn ng mgandang japan/koreanan movie titles basta walang horror.

mas ok romance + comedy. khit series basta hindi boring with link. salamat :thumbsup:

Strange Magic - ganda ng love story at ng mga kanta, kaka kilig :lol:
13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - solid din na war movie, true story din

Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

TMNT - Out the shadows

Beauty and the Beast dahil gusto ng anak ko. Pero maganda siya! ;)

Bourne identity -8/10
Bourne Supremacy -9/10
Bourne Ultimatum -9/10

What I like about these movies is the endless twist they put on the movie.music is just heart pounding and actors will indulge you to view more.

Yeah! One of my favorite Action/Thriller Movies, Ang bangis ng pacing mapapa edge of the seat ka talaga. Sayang lang hindi nakuha ng mga sumunod na installment.

Inside Llewyn Davis and A serious Man

Superb Films pero not for everyone.

@Harden: Oldboy, Mother (Madeo), Handmaiden - Korea
Battle Royale, Departure, Your Name - Japan

Last edited:
Inside Llewyn Davis and A serious Man

Superb Films pero not for everyone.

@Harden: Oldboy, Mother (Madeo), Handmaiden - Korea
Battle Royale, Departure, Your Name - Japan

thanks awesome. ibang klase tlga pag japan gumawa ng movie past present at future with imagination. mapapa :wow: ka tlga eh
mataas ung review ng rotten tomatoes. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
^^Mas prefer ko sina Kurosawa at Ozu pero across the board ang viewability ng mga yan. Enjoy.

Swipe (2017)
4/10 reason lang i watched this because of Meg Imperial, hinde naman umikot sa swipe na app. dapat the apartment :lol:

the boss baby 9/10 natawa ako sa movie na to

monster (2003) 10/10 based on a true story , lots of feels para kay aileen very depressing pero solid n movie

Brimstone
Napaka bangis.. para saken 10/10. panalo..

Back
Top Bottom