Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Inside Llewyn Davis and A serious Man

Superb Films pero not for everyone.

@Harden: Oldboy, Mother (Madeo), Handmaiden - Korea
Battle Royale, Departure, Your Name - Japan

kakapanood ko ng old boy ito pla ung hinahanap ko na remake ni josh brolin with Elizabeth olsen. nice tits. :praise:

Lesson of the Evil (2012)
6/10 Takashi Miike another gorefest psychopath movie. The first hour is a slow burn but it the ending and sub plot is good anyway
but the reason i enjoy this film yung patayan sa last part :lol:

The Evil Within (2017)
5/10 The plot. The sadistic tale of a lonely, mentally handicapped boy who befriends his reflection in an antique mirror. This demonic creature orders him to go on a murderous rampage to kill the people he loves most. actually this is a good film and well acted and after reading na 15 years ago pa ito ginawa, kya pla yung ambiance ng theme ay 90's

Get Out (2017)
6/10 I had this movie pretty well figured out before the halfway mark, which made for a less enjoyable second half of the movie. they used the black agenda pra maging something special at magkaroon ng ingay. i like the subtleties in this movie, like yung tatay na natuhog ng deer while sa beginning he want's to kill them all, cereals and milk looks like separating colors but puro Black lang naman it's much better kung halo halo. but seriously how it ends bore me, cotton ?save by his friend ? much better kung real police at makakasuhan siya ng massacre :lol: The Skeleton Key ? i will prefer that over this

Vince & Kath & James (2016)
4/10 what do i expect from pinoy pa kilig movies ? too many sub-plot, generic friend and acting, its not bad but not good either. well hinde ko naman pinapanuod yung daughter ko actually but im sure wla akong mamimiss sa storya kahit hinde me nka focus

Crazy Little Thing Called Love Movie
6/10 watched sa TAG so tagalog version, ok naman na romcom pang highschool talaga. the difference above, this more focus to them hinde maraming sub plot specially about generic family matters

Sing Street (2016)
8/10 rewatch Its a movie about a teenager forming a band to try and impress a girl. So light and warm hearted and funny and yet deep and powerful. This is how you make romance for teens. good music, simple story not much sub plot tho my family matters jsut for one character at hinde highlight, no annoying best friend and better acted

High-Rise (2015)
4/10 The idea might look intriguing at the beginning, but the more you watch it, the more confused you get." My mind kept saying , "turn it off if you don't like it" but I kept thinking it would either
1) get better
2) I would eventually Get It or
3) I watched it this far so there is no point switching it off now. :lol:

The Great Wall (2016)
6/10 ur typical Chinese fantasy film, medyo hinde pulido na CGI.Most scenes between battles were quite awkward, full of clichés. Yet, once the battle begins, any cliché this film might have is really fun to watch and not at all annoying. If you don't have any expectations, this film is fun

Last edited:
The Fate of the Furious (2017) - 6/10
Eighth film of the F&F franchise. The chemistry of the team is heartwarming as always, salud mi familia. Fight and car stunts are amazing as usual. However, i want to love this film but the writing is somehow not convincing. Example nalang yung bagong member nila e involved sa pagkawala ng member nila dati. Too shallow.

Vince & Kath & James (2016) - 7/10
Rom-com base on the viral social-serye, Vince-Kath. A typical but powerful romantic comedy. The love triangle concept is done well. Properly directed and cut compared to most local romcom movies today. Kaya lang dahil sa melodrama on the second half of the film, medyo napa out of place ang ibang characters. Kilig with laman film, one of the few watchable local romcom films.

Get Out (2017) - 9/10
Horror-mystery and somewhat a cult movie. Not the jumpscare type of horror, but a deep-creepy horror. Well-paced and perfect buildup for its mystery.

Koe no katachi || A Silent Voice - 10/10

Maganda siya from start ma fe feel mo mga emosyon gaya ng galit, pagkainis, ingit. basta madadama mo mga emosyong ipapadama ng movie. kaya parang kasali ka nadin sa movie.

Sa animation maganda pagkaka gawa napaka colorful at parang may mga buhay talaga sila, ganun din yung music at audio. Sa ending lang ako hindi na satisfied kasi parang may kulang, parang hindi pa yun yung buong kwento, gusto ko sana makita yung conclusion ng kwento sa huli kaso wala credits na ka agad, sa madaling salita open ended siya.

Ang last movie napanood ko ay "Koe No Katachi" (A silent voice). Maganda at very realistic ang story.

Ang last movie napanood ko ay "Koe No Katachi" (A silent voice). Maganda at very realistic ang story.

Koe no katachi || A Silent Voice - 10/10

Maganda siya from start ma fe feel mo mga emosyon gaya ng galit, pagkainis, ingit. basta madadama mo mga emosyong ipapadama ng movie. kaya parang kasali ka nadin sa movie.

Sa animation maganda pagkaka gawa napaka colorful at parang may mga buhay talaga sila, ganun din yung music at audio. Sa ending lang ako hindi na satisfied kasi parang may kulang, parang hindi pa yun yung buong kwento, gusto ko sana makita yung conclusion ng kwento sa huli kaso wala credits na ka agad, sa madaling salita open ended siya.

downloading

watch nyo rin "your name" sa youtube. malufet :salute:

Last edited:
The fate of the furious :lol:

Ang ganda ni nathalie Emmanuel :wub:

tumblr_n2wkktQoHg1qen9szo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Whiplash 2014

"9/10 enjoy panoorin"
—cyrpnt

The Hateful Eight - 6/10..this trantino film is a disappointment..the actors are great

======
Jason Bourne -9/10 , just as awesome as the rest of the bourne novies

-=====/
Safe House -9/10 Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds, awesome movie

The LEGO Batman Movie (2017) - 8/10
Meta, entertaining, funny and hilarious. Pampalamig ng ulo kung sakaling badtrip ka. I enjoyed it.

Koe no Katachi [A Silent Voice] (2017) - 7/10
Emotional anime film with feels and enough melodrama. I didn't expect it to be a 130-minute full featured film. It is an emotional landslide but not enough, for me, to cry the hell out of me. May impact din kasi yung good background music in rhythm with the intensity of the drama.

Wolf of Wall Street -10/10 Di Caprio did a great job in tgis movie.I never thought it was actually a book written by the character in this movie himself

======
Collateral Damage - 7/10 I got bored halfway thru it but the last 20mins is just awesome with a good twist

The Boss Baby (2017)
8/10 dahil mga cute ang babies at puppies at may magandang story and funny so we enjoi it. good for family

Beauty and the Beast (2017)
6/10 well another movie for family, because i know the story since i was a kid medyo wala na masyadong appeal just wanna watch the real human version

Rogue One (2016)
7/10 don't have any knowledge sa Star Wars franchise, i didn't like the last Star Wars but i watched this because of Felicity Jones at na enjoy ko naman because of her too :lol:

Dead Awake (2016)
6/10 good enough for a horror, story of a young woman must save herself and her friends from an ancient evil that stalks its victims through the real-life phenomenon of sleep paralysis. and i can still remember na na experience ko ito before almost same someone's choking me while feeling ko gising ako pero hinde maka galaw..:lol:

A Cure for Wellness (2016)
7/10 The story develops itself kinda slow, but that didn't bother me cause I was intrigued by the story. The movie has good actors, a great setting and atmosphere.

Logan (2017)
8/10 I't is a very simple script, very linear ,no twists, no mysteries, sometimes funny, just the bad guys chasing a mutant girl who is being protected by Logan. Everything else around are to spice up this very linear moments in the life of decaying Wolverine.

Last edited:
the boss baby - 7/10 -- hmmm pwede na..

lego batman movie 8.5/10 -- suprisingly entertaining.. na enjoy ko tong movie na ito/

a silent voice - 5/10 -- naguluhan ako sa story..

xXx: Return of Xander Cage

6.5/10

The Matrix
8/10

The Matrix - Reloaded
7/10

The Matrix - Revolutions
8/10

The Animatrix
8.5/10

^nice nagmarathin ka ata.just planning to watch matrix series too

======
Xxx: Return of Xander Cage - 7/10 not as better than the first installment

Wild wild west -7/10 cant help but notice CGI effects differences between 90's to current

The Man in the Iron Mask - 8/10 di caprio is just way too handsome

The Man from UNCLE - 8/10 a spy movie set on the 40's circa

OT

^nice nagmarathin ka ata.just planning to watch matrix series too

di talaga ako nagsasawa kahit ilang beses ko na siyang napapanood :lol:

Back
Top Bottom