Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Almost Famous - 8/10
-- good movie and soundtrack.. ambabata pa nila zooey deschanel and anna paquin dito.

Hush - 6/10
-- ok sana tong movie na toh kaso medyo boring yung 1st half.

Wild Tales(Spanish: Relatos salvajes) - 9/10
-- very nice sana makapag produce din tayo ng gantong klaseng movie.

Me Before You - 8/10
--tagal na nakaimbak tong movie na toh sakin, buti napaalala ni gf.. very charming yung bida na babae.

Almost Famous - 8/10
-- good movie and soundtrack.. ambabata pa nila zooey deschanel and anna paquin dito.

Hush - 6/10
-- ok sana tong movie na toh kaso medyo boring yung 1st half.

Wild Tales(Spanish: Relatos salvajes) - 9/10
-- very nice sana makapag produce din tayo ng gantong klaseng movie.

Me Before You - 8/10
--tagal na nakaimbak tong movie na toh sakin, buti napaalala ni gf.. very charming yung bida na babae.

nakalimutan mo si kate hudson wala kasing dede. anna paquin pala kala ko clair danes

What happened to Monday (2017) - 9/10 - Great movie with a good story.

Paglipay- 9/10
Very simple and cute story, not pabebe.
Indie film feels talaga, showcasing the marital culture of our fellow Aetas

Kita kita- 10/10
I think it's the only Filipino rom-com film that made me cry

VKJ- 6/10
Typical story, but I like the way they laid out the story
Good vibes lang, I still recommend it.

Wonder Woman- 8/10
Good backstory, very refreshing since may mixture of mythology
Ayoko lang ng ending, parang di thrilling

What happened to Monday (2017) - 9/10 - Great movie with a good story.
eto din ba yung seven sisters? may thread kasi full movies section na Seven Sisters pero sabi ng mga kasymb natin What Happened to Monday daw..

The Hitman' s Bodyguard (2017)
8/10
-buti nalang pinalabas ng netfix at naging available agad ang HDRIP/WEBRIP...
-matagal ko na tong hinihintay kasi ganda ng trailer & ayos ung main cast Samuel Jackson(nick fury avengers) Ryan Reynolds (green lantern/deadpool)
-okay naman ung movie na satisfy ako, maganda ung mga action scene & car chase scene.. may part na mahaba ung dialogue pero may sense naman... ang HOT pa din so Salma Hayek.. :10:

btw, parang deadpool 2 ung galaw at accent ni Ryan.. :champ:

eto din ba yung seven sisters? may thread kasi full movies section na Seven Sisters pero sabi ng mga kasymb natin What Happened to Monday daw..

The Hitman' s Bodyguard (2017)
8/10
-buti nalang pinalabas ng netfix at naging available agad ang HDRIP/WEBRIP...
-matagal ko na tong hinihintay kasi ganda ng trailer & ayos ung main cast Samuel Jackson(nick fury avengers) Ryan Reynolds (green lantern/deadpool)
-okay naman ung movie na satisfy ako, maganda ung mga action scene & car chase scene.. may part na mahaba ung dialogue pero may sense naman... ang HOT pa din so Salma Hayek.. :10:

btw, parang deadpool 2 ung galaw at accent ni Ryan.. :champ:

I did a search and yes they are the same but I guess they changed the title already since I couldn't find "Seven Sisters" in Rotten Tomatoes and a search on IMDB turned up "What happened to Monday".

I did a search and yes they are the same but I guess they changed the title already since I couldn't find "Seven Sisters" in Rotten Tomatoes and a search on IMDB turned up "What happened to Monday".

Thanks po sa pagconfirm, ida download ko po mamaya

Beauty and the Beast - 7/10
Sobrang entertaining, I felt the magical and fairy tale-ish moments especially sa mga dancing parts.
At dahil fantasy sya, I saw some plot holes.

Hitman's bodyguard- 8 out of 10 Nakakatuwa at naaliw ako sa car chase at fight scenes
What Happened to Monday- 9 out 10 Basta nagandahan ako
It Comes at night- 3 out of 10 na-bore ako sayang lang kasi kung di ko tatapusin andun na din eh, di lang talaga ako impressed sa storyline, quite predictable yung huli
Rough Night - 5 out of 10 pwede na nakakatuwa naman
47 meters Down- 9 out of 10 tutok talaga ko sa movie na to di ko ineexpect yung bandang huli.
Okja- 8 out of 10 very entertaining nagustuhan ng anak ko

Last edited:
It Comes at Night (2017)
6/10 not ur usuall horror mystery movie, good plot kung naintindihan mo ang story and good acting

Rememory (2017)
7/10 sa start medyo uninterested ako then the plot starting to be interesting so tutok na me. it's a good film well acted drama thriller mystery

Bushwick (2017)
4/10 good camera work yun lang ang tumatak sa akin. the story was not that good parang ang gulo kung saan nag start at mag end

Going in Style (2017)
6/10 well this is actually funny and good story.

What Happened to Monday (2017)
7/10Well the story portraits 7 siblings trying to live at an overpopulated world. Each one of them a day of the week. The acting by Noomi Rapace is nothing but phenomenal. The movie does have the basic, typical plot in regards to the whole dystopia and one child policy that has been seen before. However, the notion of the seven sisters working together to survive was what made this storyline unique

It Comes at Night (2017)
6/10 not ur usuall horror mystery movie, good plot kung naintindihan mo ang story and good acting

Rememory (2017)
7/10 sa start medyo uninterested ako then the plot starting to be interesting so tutok na me. it's a good film well acted drama thriller mystery

Bushwick (2017)
4/10 good camera work yun lang ang tumatak sa akin. the story was not that good parang ang gulo kung saan nag start at mag end

Going in Style (2017)
6/10 well this is actually funny and good story.

What Happened to Monday (2017)
7/10Well the story portraits 7 siblings trying to live at an overpopulated world. Each one of them a day of the week. The acting by Noomi Rapace is nothing but phenomenal. The movie does have the basic, typical plot in regards to the whole dystopia and one child policy that has been seen before. However, the notion of the seven sisters working together to survive was what made this storyline unique

Nice sir.. mukang ok yung trailer ng rememory try ko panuorin yan.

Age of Adaline: 9/10

Matagal nang na imbak sa files pero now ko lang napanoud. Start palang na hook na ko, ganda kasi ni Blake eh Haha!

The Case for Christ (2017) - An interesting story for the believers and non believers.

Hitmans bodyguard, gantz o, shockwave,boyka, yan ang last movies na napanuod ko nito lang.. Magaganda lahat yan..

Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

bloody crayons..

ok naman cya..
katatapos kulang manood ngayon..

Pirates of the Carribean - Dead Men tell no tale 10/10 sobrang ganda.

Back
Top Bottom