Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Work-out and Diet Suggestions - with regards to availabilty

FinnDaYuman

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Good day sa ngbabasa.

Ask sana ako ng tulong sa inyo with regards to fitness. :)

63+ kg ako ngaun, 5'4" ang height, 21 ang age and male.

Ang prob ko kc, mas tumataba ako ngaun dahil sa lifestyle and/or situation ko ngaun..Before 50-55 kg lg ako nung college but may side belly ako na hindi ko alam panu mtanggal. Then after nkapagsimula ako mgwork sa callcenter, maybe due to stress, palagi na lg ako ngstress-eating at lumaki ung timbang ko..

Now that im here in manila (probinsyano ako,hehe) for 5-6months eh mas lumaki ung timbang ko at tumataba..worst, ngkastretch marks na ako sa gilid..

With fast-paced at expensive lifestyle here in manila, panu po kaya ako mkapagpapayat and/or gain muscles and burn fats??

Sa ngaun,
nwowork.out lg ako using 2 dumbbells(5.5k each)using the routine in this site - http://www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-routines/complete-mf-beginners-training-guide-0 - dito sa boarding house

Diet:half serving of gulay and 1 rice lunch, and 1 serving of meat and 1 rice dinner - and 2 hard boiled eggs daily

Also, suggest ko sana sa self ko, daily intake of 250ml vitamilk (choco) and amino acids food supplements - also GYM workout kaso mahal ang monthly at d ko din mcoconsume cguro dahil sa OJT ko na 12pm-10pm ako sa office.

Will this help or my suggestions kau na iba?? inisip ko kc na instead of burning my fats and loosing weights baka wla din itong magandang result prang hindi balance?

Objective ko are to loose some weight and fats specially the side belly then form/build some muscles

Pacencya na po sa side story just to share the reason why i ask for help and how i become like this..hehe

Hope you could held. SALAMAT PO. Godbless!

Back
Top Bottom