Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Custom ROM: GingerBlaze v1.1 & v1.2 for Alcatel OneTouch-918N/M/D 2.3.5(w/ review)

Re: Custom ROM: GingerBlaze v1.1 for Alcatel One Touch 918N/M/D (with Review)

I'm grateful to hear your feedback sis nikz! I remember your post before, you said that you used this ROM before. I should stop being so convincing. ehehe ...

Right, I love the UI of Lewa, no doubt. I'm trying to port the Lewa's UI to GingerBlaze para magaan sa mata. Kaso hirap ako. Madami pa akong kakaining bigas. :giggle:

you can try following this procedure in porting sis lavernmace :)

madali lang siya intindihin, ngaun mejo gamay ko na. di ko pa nga lang na-try i-port sa other ROMs. Dun palang sa LeWaROM ni sir banjo ko na-try, para lang updated. Kaso dun, di ko mapagana ung int2ext. data2ext lang.

ttry ko rin pag nagka-time today. busy pa eh. XD

Thanks for the link. I had a little idea somehow. Right now all I wanted to get from Lewa is the System.apk. So I guess by only copying the System.apk of Lewa to other ROM I will face no problem if I patch it via Recovery. Still takot pa din ako, kailangan ko pa din mag-backup. ;)

Im close to lagging pero still pinaka smooth pa din gingerblaze :)

angkarasu,
Paki kwento naman po kung ano ang inyong ibig pakahulugan? Nalito po ako. ehehe ... :D

I mean, after installing a number of apps parang mejo nag lag na. But still it is better/smoother than the others ive tried. Quadrant score is also 1009. The only better score was yonip1.2 but it is not as smooth as gingerblaze. Great!! and thanks

Currently I had 146 apps installed in my phone, including the system files, iyan ang sabi ni TitaniumBackup. I face no problem.

Nawa ma-improve ng developer ang GingerBlaze. Maganda ang future ng ROM na ito.
Palitan lang ang UI, patok na patok. Pop na pop!

Currently I had 146 apps installed in my phone, including the system files, iyan ang sabi ni TitaniumBackup. I face no problem.

Nawa ma-improve ng developer ang GingerBlaze. Maganda ang future ng ROM na ito.
Palitan lang ang UI, patok na patok. Pop na pop!

naku sis. ewan ko lang yan. si sir Bazte ang developer nian. pero wala na siyang Alcatel 918N. Lenovo P700 na ata ang phone nia ngayon. so malabo na. not unless irelease nia ung mga dating sinabi nia.

may custom rom ba sa alcatel 890d ? pahingi naman para sa aming 890d users :pray:

i'll like to try this one...thanks ts!

suddenly my holo launcher crashed and i had nothing to do but reflash. Problem kasi, lumang holo ang nasa gingerblaze so when i installed the new version i had to remove the old one.

When i re flashed i just renamed the new holo with exactly the same file name as the old one (and replaced it in system app folder)

so far so good. i have the new holo installed in system :)

naku sis. ewan ko lang yan. si sir Bazte ang developer nian. pero wala na siyang Alcatel 918N. Lenovo P700 na ata ang phone nia ngayon. so malabo na. not unless irelease nia ung mga dating sinabi nia.
Oh, bad luck. Sayang naman kung 'di ma-release, 'di mapararanansan ng ibang ka-Symb natin. But I won't blame sir bazte about it. The conviction is in him. :)
suddenly my holo launcher crashed and i had nothing to do but reflash. Problem kasi, lumang holo ang nasa gingerblaze so when i installed the new version i had to remove the old one.

When i re flashed i just renamed the new holo with exactly the same file name as the old one (and replaced it in system app folder)

so far so good. i have the new holo installed in system :)
Right. I experienced that before, in-update ko lang po ang holo launcher through play store and I got the new version of holo launcher. Your method is the alternative.

Oh, bad luck. Sayang naman kung 'di ma-release, 'di mapararanansan ng ibang ka-Symb natin. But I won't blame sir bazte about it. The conviction is in him. :)

Right. I experienced that before, in-update ko lang po ang holo launcher through play store and I got the new version of holo launcher. Your method is the alternative.

eto na po yata yun? http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alcatel-Ot-918n-User/152086228242249 patry natatakot akong itry sa phone ng gf ko.

Working po ba droidvpn dito?

Working po ba droidvpn dito?
I successfully installed droidVPN using this ROM. Tinanggal ko lang kasi wala po akong makitang working na server for smart. Na-install ko din po ng maayos ang tun.ko. :)

ayos ba baterry life???

reimon23,
About battery life, well, for all I know Android phones are really battery hog.
That being said, I'm not so sure how to answer that. though, the battery consumption of this ROM is minimal, I can say.

ilang oras ba battery life kung text and call lang compare sa stock rom?

I'm afraid to answer your question ... hindi po ako pala-text at call.
Approximately 5 hours po continuous using.

ok. observed ko muna ito for 1 day. thanks.

Re: Custom ROM: GingerBlaze v1.1 & v1.2 for Alcatel OneTouch-918N/M/D 2.3.5(w/ review

Please check out the new version of GingerBlaze at the first post of this thread, GingerBlaze v1.2. :dance:

Back
Top Bottom