Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Earn extra 5000-50,000 per week no gimmick contact me visit our office

whew nagka interest kaya ako..

magpaka 0penminded ka lang..

k0ng sa tingin ny0 scam ang UNO,
bakit still w0rking?!

bakit hindi pa yan na ba banned kong peke sila?! diba public place naman yung orientation nila?!

siguro nga they want us to be a part of their success..
yun lang yun..
and they want to give some opportunities sa mga taong pabalik balik nalang ang lifestyle sa buhay..

anyway im planning pa lang to join!
hindi naman sa uno but GFI..
Global Fusion Inc..

same as uno but then ibang product naman sila..

yup nag babayad ka nga pero naibalik naman sa iny0 ang binayad..
kaya it still safe diba?!

isipin m0 nalang na ang business
na pinasok m0 ay
buy and sell..
bumili ka ng mura
at e bebenta m0 siya sa tamang selling retail price niya..
so where is scam diba? k0ng my kapalit naman ang binayaran m0.. kahit di m0 iisiping mgkakapera ka a week basta nagbebeta ka katulad ng natasha or mse.. diba magkasing tulad lang?!
ang kaibahan lang sa dalawa ay walang mga pairing-pairing or bonus bonus.. normal lang kaya di tayo makapag sabi na pyramiding..
basta much beter nalang kong maging openminded kayo at hindi kayo mapang husga sa taong mas meron o lamang sa inyo..

kong sino man ang gusto sumama sakin
or makinig
just text me
09082833011 or
i'll hit you back!

isa pa guys.. ang UNO hindi mag papa ORIENTATION sa LOOB ng SM MEGAMALL yan kung SCAM ang UNO. ISIP ISIP nalang GUYS , and i am one of those who joined. ;) kung marunong talaga kayo sa negosyo , bakit hindi ninyo patunayan sa sarili niyo? there is no harm for trying a SCHEME na kahit hindi pasok sa qualifications niyo , eh kumikita kayo ng MALAKI!

POWER! KUDOS!

ask ko lang ano ang product...nito at magkano ang menbership pay nito...

@mojacko12

direct upline ko si eduard ricalde ng pampanga.

sa ngayon, ang humahawak samin eh si oliver chua.

kaw?ö

Oww..

I think I know this..

Nirerefer ako dito ng Mama ng bf ko.

haha!

Kya lang, di ako pinayagan ng mama ko baka daw mascam lang ako.

And since wala pa kong pera of my own...

Not sure pa..

Nyways, gs2 ko itry.

Pagiipunan ko na lang. :D

guys, im not from UNO, pero hindi naman talaga bad business ang networking...
iyung scam po kasi na sinasabi niyo, pyramiding po iyun. naging victim na po ang family ko ng "pyramiding queen" if you know her, kaya i know the difference between the two.
try niyo lang guys, ok na kapag nabawi mo na iyung nainvest mo, after nun mag-decide ka na kung ipapagpatuloy mo or hindi. ^^,

wait, to the rescue agad mga UNOers dito ah haha

Anyway, bakit nyo ba kasi sinasabing LEGIT ang business nyo? Dahil may SEC and DTI permits kayo? Eh yung permits po na yun is for Direct Selling of your products only.

At isa pang ayaw ko sa UNO eh yung PILITAN. Porke ba naibigay ko yung address ko eh kakatukin na nila ang gate ko para singilin yung P7k sakin? Bakit po?

Wag po sana nating pilitin mga ayaw sumali. Hindi yung nageendorse pa ng methods like U.S.B. (Utang, sanla, benta) and K.K.K., etc.

Tapos bakit po sa kikitain namin eh 70% hindi cash? Bakit GCs for buying your products again?

BTW upline ko si oliver chua. Wala syang kwenta di man lang nya kami tinulungan ng mga kabatch ko kahit sa left side man lang namin.

Last edited:
..hahahhaha..
Easy money?
easy spent all i could say,
brilliant ang gumawa ng scheme na ito,levereging the things that other people work hard to make,...

again,this UNO thing is shit to me..

i often see them hanging oput sa mc do ortigas with those flashy cars,
parich effect,talking students into,,this and taht showing cheques(bakit di nio pa cash yan,ahahahhaha)
telling the cars were from this and taht,(yaeh right if i know your mom and dads,bopught you those,,,

seeing how young most of these people are,.mind you,youre just scamming /manipulating this people to invest with you at no assurance of any income...
hahahah

i pity you guys,
try and find a good job that youd be pauid the same amount youre boasting youre paid for,
try to get paid because of what you can do,not because youre connected to this and taht..

spineless people if i may say,taking advantage,

getting rich by using others,that nice,but then think again
the money invested atfirst on this scam,could be the ffod of the family..

hahahaha

for people who are interested,on this easy money thing,

think twice..

money spent,,is not money gained,,

while,
money earned,money saved,and proper financial skill will put food on your table...

isa pa guys.. ang UNO hindi mag papa ORIENTATION sa LOOB ng SM MEGAMALL yan kung SCAM ang UNO. ISIP ISIP nalang GUYS , and i am one of those who joined. ;) kung marunong talaga kayo sa negosyo , bakit hindi ninyo patunayan sa sarili niyo? there is no harm for trying a SCHEME na kahit hindi pasok sa qualifications niyo , eh kumikita kayo ng MALAKI!

POWER! KUDOS!

sir pasagot lang healthy conversation lang naman..

papa orientation sa loob ng mall??

ha?are you sderious on this take,,

a mall?cant you buy/rent a decent office space with atleast a laptop and projector,

hahahah,jokes on you guys,if you think that youre on a good business,think again,
a compny with no visible department,no solid space,no reesources and uses talk,a piece of palstic folder in presentations,
must be kidding me...

EVERYTHING YOU POST HERE THAT MAKES UNO SMELL GOOD IS JUST YOUR MARKETING SCHEME>>>
hahahhaha

It not i hate uno, I just hate the way it forces,and trick people,,

youre no way better than the old DXN thing...

Nagkalat pala talaga ang mga ganitong business. Nakapunta na ko sa orientation ng UNO but still di pa din ako nagpapamember syempre usually walang pang invest 7,300 pa naman then recruit ka pa ng tao nag magjoin pamasahe mo back and forth papunta sa megamall at active ka din meaning sasamahan mo lagi ang iniinvite mo. Hirap din ng ganung process kailangan mo talaga ng puhunan. Ang mga nasa taas na nauna ang yumayaman at nagpapakasarap na sa buhay.. Magdecide kayo kung willing talaga pero pagisipan nyong mabuti muna mga consequences, sacrifices, efforts, time etc.

zeus01

OT:

ahm. with all due respect, you might wanna check on your typos :D

ok na sana yung mga banat mo eh, kasi madaming typo and grammatical errors :D

regarding the topic:

as far as i know, may mga offices ang UNO. Main Office is in ORTIGAS Center.

i WAS a member of this company and decided to quit because of ethical issues. ahahaha. XD

Yes, USING people to gain money is sure an EASY way to make a living, but then again you still are USING others' efforts, time, and even MONEY to make you rich.

I ADMIT that i was blinded by the CHEQUES that they have had flashed me and decided to join.

NOW that i realized the true value of "PEOPLE", i am totally AGAINST the idea of MULTI-LEVEL Marketing with such strategies to LURE people in. XD

I hold no grudge or whatsoever to the PEOPLE in UNO, i just want to say THANK YOU for giving me such a great lesson.

STILL, KUDOS> XD

zeus01

OT:

ahm. with all due respect, you might wanna check on your typos :D

ok na sana yung mga banat mo eh, kasi madaming typo and grammatical errors :D

regarding the topic:

as far as i know, may mga offices ang UNO. Main Office is in ORTIGAS Center.

i WAS a member of this company and decided to quit because of ethical issues. ahahaha. XD

Yes, USING people to gain money is sure an EASY way to make a living, but then again you still are USING others' efforts, time, and even MONEY to make you rich.

I ADMIT that i was blinded by the CHEQUES that they have had flashed me and decided to join.

NOW that i realized the true value of "PEOPLE", i am totally AGAINST the idea of MULTI-LEVEL Marketing with such strategies to LURE people in. XD

I hold no grudge or whatsoever to the PEOPLE in UNO, i just want to say THANK YOU for giving me such a great lesson.

STILL, KUDOS> XD

ok lang sir..
english is my second language,so i do have grammatical errors,
as for typos.
wala lang takas lang kasi ang pag popost dito kaya usually i dont see what i am writing...

hehehehhe

in connection to your post sir z...

this kind of strategy as they call it,
is BS....

well yeah you might get rich on using people,but the people you use wont value you as much..

you might be rich,,

but at the end of the day,you might have no friends...

using people...lame,

if your opinion for it being a bad business make sure you can depend it why....

cause i will tell you to go to ateneo, la salle and asian institute for mgmt to validate ALL YOUR CLAIMS IN FACT DONALD TRUMPH ONE OF THE THE RICHEST MAN IN NEW YORK during the oprah winfrey show

HE SAYS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST BUSINESS IS NETWORK marketing , the audience "booed" AND YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID .. THAT'S WHY YOUR THERE AND I AM HERE (your poor and i am rich) ....NETWORK MARKETING IS NOt PYRAMIDING IF
ONLY YOU COUD UNDERSTAND VERY WELL THE PRINCIPLE OF LEVERAGING...

coz even lucio tan , gokongwei , henry sy and other business tycoons are applying this principle...
multiplying time,m efforts , resources thru others...

I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU MORE BUT THINKING NETWORK MARKETING IS SCAM YOUR DEFINITELY WRONG ABOUT THAT.. AS I HAVE SAID ONLY 3 OF THE PRESTIGIOUS SCHOOLS HERE IN THe PHILIPPINES OFFERS IT AS A COURSE .. AND IF YOU KNOW ROBERT KIYOSAKI I DO HOPE SO ..THIS IS HIS BUSINESS ....and if network marketing is a pyramiding SEC would not allow it...

DID I SAY U IMmEDIATELY JOIN .. WHat I SAID COME AND SEE it first your not oblige anyway , ITS BETTER TO SEE it yourself TO VALIDate all the legaLITIES, PEOPLE TEND TO BE JUDGMENTAL .. if people wanna work for their employers no problem they work hard for them but ill tell you what they are not helping themselves achieve their dreams... rather they are woeking for somebody else's dream

thats must be proper to be called as pyramiding

you work hard and they are the one who enjoy for your hardworks....people on the bottom, the rank and files continue to work and people on the top continue to enjoy

coz i myself did an enormous research why donald trumph, kiyoski so far called it as the best business..

i'm just saying what is true im not trying to appeal on your emotions...hope i did share something that will clear up your impressions

I agree with you... marami talaga magiging against sa ganitong klaseng business dahil di sila makaalis sa kanilang "Comfort zone". I'm sure, this business is not a get rich quick scheme. But if you put your FULL efforts to know and understand this business... hindi ito SCAM. Marami talagang mga A.K.N.Y. attitude. :)

Back
Top Bottom