Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Earn extra 5000-50,000 per week no gimmick contact me visit our office

hindi nga SCAM..sumali n ako sa ganito pero ang daming sinabi sakin ng nagrecruit after ko makaregister nawala agad..

Networking is a good business kasi walang pinipili may pinag aralan o wala mayaman o mahirap it is a fair business, ang hindi lang naman umaasenso sa ganitong negosyo is yung mga taong masyadong marunong at ayaw magpaturo at yung mga taong umaasa lang sa kanilang upline sarili mo negosyo yan kaw ng boss ikaw ang dapat nasusunod hindi masama ang networking basta nasa magandang company ka kasi lahat lahat naman ng malalaking negosyo ay networking din ang idea like jollibee kung isa lang ang jollibee sa pilipinas hindi naman yayaman ang may ari kailangan nyang i market ang business nya kukuha ng bibili ng mga product at yun ang tinatawag na pranchising pero lahat ng product iisa lang, yun ang tinatawag na leverage multiply your time and yourself para kumita ng mas malaki..... masyadong malawak ang salitang networking kaya wag masyado manghusga...

I agree with this, But Could i correct you? it is okey and good that you are expanding you're networking through this but please be mindful of every word you are using. People may conceptualize it as a scam. People think nowadays that Network Marketing is equal to pyramiding scheme when in fact network Marketing in a sense is a type of marketing through your network. w/o receiving payment from recruiting but by building an organization. Pyramiding works in a way that you will earn using registration fee. when in fact this is not Network Marketing. WAVE3 has even clarify this. Even John Milton fogg and Robert kiyosakihave verify what is what.

To those who wants to know which is which to a legit to not better ask this questions:

1. Is there a product?
2. Are commissions paid on sale of products and not on registration/entry fees?
3. Is the intent to sell a product not a position?
4. Is there no direct correlation between the number of recruits and compensation?
5. If recruitment were to be stopped today, will the participants still make money?
6. Is there a reasonable product return policy?
7. Do products have fair market value?
8. Is there a compelling reason to buy?
If the answer to all the questions is YES, then the company being evaluated is a legitimate company. But if the answer is NO, then there is a high probability that it is a pyramid scam.
-DSAP.PH

hope, I've helped enlighten every one in this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Please check DSAP, it is like the PDIC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom