Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Food Supplement 101: What Food Supplement ni Manny Pacquiao :D

malupit pa ba sa c24/7 yan with 22,000 phytonutrients in one capsule,:noidea:

malupit pa ba sa c24/7 yan with 22,000 phytonutrients in one capsule,:noidea:

to be straightforward YES. USANA Essentials is better than C 24/7
although maganda ang C 24/7, mas mahusay talaga ang combination ng USANA Essentials.

Lets not be mislead by 22,000 phytonutrients, a regular vegetable meal have thousands of them as well, inherent yan sa gulay eh. it is like saying "Bilhin nyo na itong Computer na ito! it consists of thousands of transistors and components!"

Ang mas importante ay ang defined Vitamins, Minerals and Antioxidant Contents. mas malaki ang role nila sa health at nutrition.

furthermore -- USANA Essentials doesn't bear "NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS" katulad ng mga karaniwang food supplements

Last edited:
I agree.. The only company that cares their client seriously. The only company that has True Health Assessment, the only app that detects the person's future risk by typing your info that's why I love USANA! If you love your life, don't settle for less choose the best! PM nyo po ako if you have any health concerns USANA products may help. Your health, your life, your way.

to be straightforward YES. USANA Essentials is better than C 24/7
although maganda ang C 24/7, mas mahusay talaga ang combination ng USANA Essentials.

Lets not be mislead by 22,000 phytonutrients, a regular vegetable meal have thousands of them as well, inherent yan sa gulay eh. it is like saying "Bilhin nyo na itong Computer na ito! it consists of thousands of transistors and components!"

Ang mas importante ay ang defined Vitamins, Minerals and Antioxidant Contents. mas malaki ang role nila sa health at nutrition.

furthermore -- USANA Essentials doesn't bear "NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS" katulad ng mga karaniwang food supplements
dont get me wrong sir ha....my mother use usana products before two different bottle di ko lang sure kung ano yun tinake nya i admit na effective po sya ang kaibahan lang po nung tinignan ko yung laman ng two bottles combined mas lamang pa din ang dami ng laman ng isang c24/7.....

dont get me wrong sir ha....my mother use usana products before two different bottle di ko lang sure kung ano yun tinake nya i admit na effective po sya ang kaibahan lang po nung tinignan ko yung laman ng two bottles combined mas lamang pa din ang dami ng laman ng isang c24/7.....

i am not sure kung alin ang natake ng mother mo kjman and it is good to hear na sya ay talagang concern din sa health nya -- mapa-alin sa dalawa malaking ang maitutulong sa kalusugan nya talaga :) it would be helpful for discussion's sake kung alam natin kung ang tinake ba nya ay Essentials or one/two of the Optimizers

Optimizers are concentrated on the health related they are meant to focus on, if it is for heart, nervous system, skeletal, etc.

lets just say na ang pinagco-compare natin ay Essentials, which is the combination of Mega Antioxidants and Chelated Minerals vs C24/7

hindi natin pwedeng husgahan unang-una sa phytonutrients na tackle na natin yun earlier. hindi malaking feat ang 22,000 phytonutrients because it is already given that vegetable / fruit derived supplements will carry many of those. but of course there are ingredients USANA and C4/7 have and doesn't have (for example USANA have Olivol Extracts etc, while C4/7 have Spirulina etc.)

We can go down to discuss the ingredients and all but to make this discussion short - if it all comes to numbers and proof -- WALANG "No Approved Therapeutic Claim" label ang USANA Essentials. while C24/7 still do.

C24/7 is good, but USANA Essentials is the best. :)
PS i can email to you the exact dosages if you would like to. do PM me your email if interested.

Or try the True Health Assessement para masapul talaga kung ano talaga meron yung mom mo para di na yan darating sa future. Only USANA has this kind of feature compare to others.

Mas effective ba itake ang USANA bago matulog o pagkagising?

Hi Mark, personally, I take Usana's essentials during lunch time, kasi I'm a morning person and pagising ko malakas pa ako. Kaya lunch ko siya tinetake kasi gusto ko till evening malakas pa ako.

IMO, take the essentials in the morning. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom