Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

JpOp & KpoP ^^.

@16MinutesLate

sa davao lang ata sila magcoconcert ng full concert, yung sa manila dun sila sa main event sa best of anime 2012 sa smx moa sa sept

I heard about it. Maganda kaso na-distract ako sa costume nila. Haha.

meron ba kayong ....

utada hikaru singles collection vol.2
koda kumi best first thing,bset second session,
ai carina uemura best ai,feat ai
ayumi hamasaki
dito?

ako!
I am addicted to J-pop!

haha especially songs from KHR da best

and from SAO

bigbang at ft island na ang like ko ngayo. I'm a vipri. kpop fan here. :))

Bump! Buhayin ko lang ulit ang thread na ito. Any recommendations? Mas gusto ko ang japanese compared sa korean songs.

Bump! Buhayin ko lang ulit ang thread na ito. Any recommendations? Mas gusto ko ang japanese compared sa korean songs.

I agree!! ganyan din ako not also hearing songs, i also playing bass of anime songs :)

Last edited:
post sana ako ng thread pero dahil nakita ko tong thread na to, subukan ko na rin magtanong... hehe!

Nailabas na pala ung "All or Nothing Live in Seoul" ng 2ne1... di ako sure kung CD lang or may DVD din nung performance (di pa ko makapag-research ng mabuti kasi nasa office pa ko... haha!) baka alam nyo kung may video din un ng live performance... maraming salamat sa sasagot! :D

SSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNDAAAAAAAAAALLLLL!!! :dance:

Addicted ako sa Perfume since the release of Game on 2008 then discovered capsule later that time which brought me to the Synthpop, Powerpop and Techno (Underground) subgenres thanks to Shinichi Osawa! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom