Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga born-again christians, dito po tayo

pano yong di born again christians??? di ba pede dito? :peace:

Shalom and good day po sa lahat!

tagal ko ding di nakapasok sa symbianize dahil hinarang ng aming IT tong site. Praise God at just a few minutes I tried to open the symbianze and there it goes hindi na blocked. Kaya lang di ko alam kung hanggang kailan.

God bless

shalom and good day sa lahat!

dahil nakabalik na ako, let's start the ball rolling again.

:music: I have found exceeding joy
Jesus answered when I called
His Name that has saved me
Pure love that embraced me :music:

pwede po kau d2 sis...God bless...we're all christian naman diba...:);)

:thanks: po :giggle:

hmm... i just feel sharing this one... i have this fren na matalino kaya naeexplain nya po halos lahat in scientific way... he used to have faith in the lord but lately parang doubtful na naman xa... epekto ata yon ng mga nababasa nyang books... wen i ask him bout it... sabe nya po, struggling nga daw xa... the problem is, he want to isolate himself daw muna... wat do u think i can do for him... di po kasi ako magaling sa bible sharing...

:help: :thanks: in advance guys :kiss:

hmm... i just feel sharing this one... i have this fren na matalino kaya naeexplain nya po halos lahat in scientific way... he used to have faith in the lord but lately parang doubtful na naman xa... epekto ata yon ng mga nababasa nyang books... wen i ask him bout it... sabe nya po, struggling nga daw xa... the problem is, he want to isolate himself daw muna... wat do u think i can do for him... di po kasi ako magaling sa bible sharing...

:hi: aiah shalom and good day.

ang masasabi ko lang po muna ay bring him to prayer pervently. sabi nga sa Bible "the prayer of a righteous man availeth much". it's good po na you have a burden for him. it's God who puts you there and it's God who will take you out from there. ipag-pray mo po na the Lord will quicken his heart, his mind and his spirit. pray mo po that the Lord will enlightened him. Pray also na i-guide po kayo ni Lord at bigyan po kayo ng wisdom to bring him back to Him.
as you have said, he used to have faith ang problema lang it is waving. kung hindi po kayo magaling sa Bible sharing, daanin po nyo by example of your life. I would also suggest po na kung nag-uusap kayo tungkol sa Panginoon, yayain niyo pong mag-pray kayong dalawa at ikaw ang mag-pray tapos let him hear and know sa prayer mo that the Lord loves him, cares for him, died for him and saves him.
at kung talaga pong gusto niya muna ng isolation or seclusion sa kanyang sarili wala po tayong magagawa it's his decision- ok, allow him to be isolateted but it doesn't mean po na hahayaan mo na siya. try to have a contact with him once in a while para naman di po niya malimutan na you are still there.
Doing these things po ay napakahirap but you can do it if you do it for the Lord. sabi nga sa Bible that your labor is not in vain.

yan na lang po muna at God bless po

let me share you my story how great to be a part of born -again christians..

it started when i entered a christian school (philippine Christian University, thou im a catholic) it's okay because they accept other students with different religions..

it was sept. 15, 2005 ..my b-day when i accidentally dropped by to a small but lively room..

i peek and saw a group singing unusal songs for me..(i am self-confessed music lover but never heard of those beautiful songs)..

they saw me and invited me cheerfully like an old friend, thou I'm a bit shy that time because i don't know them that much..

we had a chitchat..and asked for my name then i was introduced to all of them.. Then they revealed themselves as.. C.I.C.F (Campus Impact Christian Fellowship) (IVCF_member) (PCU Chapter)..

then the president was inviting me from time to time for their activities like, Daily Prayer Meeting, Cell Groups (Small & Large Groups).. Bible Study.. Sharing.. and even activities outside like, DOP (day Of Prayer) I attended at Cosmopolitan Church..

at first i was hesitant to join them knowing that I am a CAtholic..
but they told me it doesn't matter what religion we were in a group..as long as we are united and glorifying GOd as our Saviour is a great evidence for us that God made plans for us..(UNITED as ONE)..

i was active and enjoying evrything we had..
it is so nice to have a family like that on a school..
especially that time i was struggling with lots of problems..

I also met a Nice lady on my dorm,,she is a christian and invited me to attend on their group..(JRM) Jesus REigns Ministry.. i was amazed too see youth attentively preparing for their activities and glorifying with their God-given talents..

then we had a swimming @ fortmax paranaque.. supposedly it is a reunion for a discussion about pre-marital sex..wherein we will encounter people from different schools..but unfortunately no one came and its just our group who came.. but we still continued evrything that was planned..

that night.. kuya jun talked to me..
i coudn't forget what he had said.. " you only knew Jesus by history but not personally"..
and boom~! he was absolutely right..i just cried and then he prayed over me.. i feel blessed that time..

i've learned many things about GOd.. and every step makes me feel like im near to Him..

Joshua 1:8.. it made me feel numb and i can't explain because..

there are instances that it will show in front of me..like we had a biblical game..

then we had to pick a card and when i read it..there it goes..

i wonder how GOd really shows what i need.. to meditate evry night and day..

i learned to have a quiet time..it makes me feel relieved..

when i read the bible at night.. I am blessed because it is true that the BIBLE is the greatest counselor for me..

I thanked GOd for giving opportunities to see that HE exists..

I am grateful to have singing and dancing talents and even creative mind to share with my colleagues..

a million words is not enough to sing and proudly say.."how great is your love!"

i even attended JREV.. it's a great feeling..

i wasn't able to join the LCDC and Kawayan Camp because of so many interventions..like exams and parent's consent.. they are against what religion i have but i stood for my right because it is not because of them why i join that group it's because i wanna Glorify God and know Him more each day..(they are instruments of God) ..I thank God for their lives..

but one thing i knew from the start..

God never let go of my hand even though i did it many times..

so whenever i had this urge to sing..i sang and even learned Tambourine dance in the tune of tell the world..

i also discovered that i have the talent for the beatbox..so whenever we wanted to sing i just sat on it and then play on it..

third family i had is THE CAmpus Ministry..ellinwood a member of UCCP..i was able to join this because my current BF brought me there..

i met Pastor Ron.. such a great pastor, knows how to handle everything,..he took care of me..and made me realize that life is worth living with God.. there are times i wanted to kill myself..i felt miserable and wasted..but out of the blue something will pop out like a friend's life testimony.. a privileged to speak out about God's grace..

sometimes im really depressed..ill gonna txt my bf.. my friends and so so.. but there's still missing..but then after i read a verse..i can go to sleep smoothly..

one thing that i remember what my bf said when i ran away from our house..and i can;t decide i can't think and even act.. he asks me what will i do..i dont know..confused and puzzled..

all that he said was,,

"alam mo mahal, ako nahihiya sa part mo na naging part ka ng CICF.. because you never knew God when you're happy and when you're stuck on a middle of a problem you just ran and hide from it and depend to someone.. do you know Jesus?"

i stopped crying and breathe deeply..tama siya..

i forgot to pray..i forgot to ask help from HIm..

I forgot HIM..

i was depending on my BF..

then sabi ng bf ko;

I don't want to hurt you,but if you don't change and be stubborn..i have no choice but be friend of you na lang..

that time i realized..God and my BF really cared and loved me...

marami pa akong napagdaan..sa sobrang dami hnd ko na malaman kung saan ko ilalagay yung pasaslamat na gudto ko ibigay kay LOrd..

I thank God for our LIves!

Hope you enjoy this! :pray:

let me share you my story how great to be a part of born -again christians..

Hope you enjoy this! :pray:

:hi: khryssthine good day

Thanks for sharing your encounter with God.

Bawat isa sa atin have a very unique encounter with God. Hindi po Siya nauubusan ng paraan para ang isang tao ay mapalapit sa Kanya. Sabi nga. you have not chosen Him but He chooses you to become His daughter.

God bless

:thanks: po :giggle:

:help: :thanks: in advance guys :kiss:

hehe! muzta na kayong lahat! tagal ko nang di naka pag-symb ah!

by the way about dun as prob mu sis...

lets accept the fact, wala kang magagawa pra mabago siya. ang tanging tulong mo nalang dun friend mo ay mag-intercede ka through prayer. ONLY GOD CAN CHANGE A MAN'S HEART.

lahat naman tayo dumadaan sa ganyan stage sa buhay natin, where we are questioning the reality of GOd , the existence of Him. but the reality cannot hide itself, tingnan nalang natin ang creation, ang sarili natin.... God has left His fingerprints on us na tanging Sya lang nakakakita... tingnan lang natin ang paligid, sino ang may gawa nyan aliens? maging ang existence nga ng aliens ay di pa napapatunayan.

Sis, sabihin mo sa friend mo na he/she cannot play it safe.... sooner or later he/she has to make a choice. a choice that would determine his/her placement in eternity....

thanks! i hope nakatulong ako! GODBLESS!

aiah,,, you've done you're part as a friend..more than that..its up to him/her kung anu decision niya..sometimes no matter how hard you try..kung hnd tlga sya willing gawin yung mga cnsbi mo and hnd open ang heart niya for that...you should try your luck through prayers.. alam mo napagdaanan ko yan..yung before pa ko makasma sa group ng christians may nag invite na rin sakin..and in the end,,,sya yung nawala sa groupo..and i tried my very best to win her back... i even helped her mom kasi may family prob and i didn't expect na iiyak sakin mom niya.. ang hirap ng position na yun noh.. kasi you've done evything pero bakit parang ayaw tlga niya makinig.. i cried for a friend..it was my first time.. and she was always included on my prayer requests..up to now.. she haven't find her own path..(right path).. i dunno what heppen to her.. evrytime i wanted to talk to her..umiwas sya..then i realized..oo nga pala..ayaw niya pinagsasabihan siya..kasi alam niya na papagalitan ko sya.. i let go of her..kht masakit para sakin.. then God will do the rest for her.. ayun.. :sigh: im still thinking of her..i treasured her so much..

Goodeve, daan lang...

Goodnight to all, Happy Father's day pala sa mga dad nu and sa inyo if you're a dad na. :)

(late greeting) :giggle:

hope you all had a great Sunday, spent with our REAL Father.

Have a nice weekend ahead of you guys! :excited:

Goodeve, daan lang...

Goodnight to all, Happy Father's day pala sa mga dad nu and sa inyo if you're a dad na. :)

(late greeting) :giggle:

hope you all had a great Sunday, spent with our REAL Father.

Have a nice weekend ahead of you guys! :excited:

:hi: cybill

have a nice weekend din at God bless.

I like that song na nasa signature mo. :salute:

Back
Top Bottom