Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

i dont want to be your whole life...
...i just want to be your favorite part.​

Last edited:
i need a favor, could you look at your stuff && see if i left my HAPPINESS there coz the last time i remember having it, i was with you.

Every person around you is going to hurt you at some point of time, but it's up to you to decide what is important-- the pain or the person.

Everybody's got their problems,
Everybody says the same thing to
you.
It's just a matter of how you solve
them,
And knowing how to change the
things you've been through.

-hell song by sum41

Love always has its "errors" s0meTimes ...we Try to "Re Fresh" then realize its BesT to "shut doWn" But the hardest ParT iS... To "restart" your Life & "ReFoRmaT" your HeaRt!

"mahina ang taong hindi kayang panindigan ang kanilang naumpisahan.. kaya wag mo sasabihing mahal mo ang isang tao kung ikaw lang din mismo ang mang-iiwan."

‎"What's the value of something beautiful if it doesn't last forever."

Sa relationship, hindi lang naman puro love eh. hindi lang puro sweet moments. kailangan rin ng tiwala.

hOw cAn we lOve PeopLe wHo dOnt sEem tO MAke
tHings wortH aT aLL? wHy dO we becOme sO nUmB
cAriNg fOR pEoPle whOm aT tIMes dOnt eVen thInk
Of Us iN a dAy Or tWo? wHy dO wE LeT oUrseLveS
Get hUrt And ConTinUe hOpiNg fOr a Love tHAt
MAkes US dEfeNseLess? aNd whY dO we PriOrItizE
thIs PeoPle whO oNLy cHoOsE Us aS oPtioNs? aRe
thIs The rEasOn whY sOmetImeS in Love, wE enD uP
losiNg oUrsElves...

"The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do."

-Sarah Ban Breathnach

There's three things in life every girl needs. Love to make her weak, alcohol to make her strong, and best friends when both things hit the floor.

When we were children, we used to think that when we were grown-up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability... To be alive is to be vulnerable.

Madeleine L'Engle

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that HE didn't exist"

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.

just focus on improving ou own selves,
instead of noticing other's imperfection.. :approve:

Women don't know what they WANT. Men don't know what they HAVE.

Back
Top Bottom