Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNSAID FEELINGS sa crush, MU, flings, bf/gf, husband/wife..post them here

Right now, I can only hope for the best...

...while doing my best at this side-

Wala akong magagawa kung mga shonga kayo!Okay fine, eh di magsama sama kayo tutal magkakalevel naman mga kashongahan niyo

Kalma Ify... :comfort:

Sana puwede ko siyang tawaging Jeni ko....

Last edited:
Stable naman Vital Signs ko. Hindi tulad ng dati kasi nasanay na ako sayo. Come what may o may karapatan ba ako na magsabi ng ganito. I don't know po. Goodluck to your future endeavors and I will accept your decision, whatever it will be. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Nafeel ko na gusto mo ako lapitan kanina dun sa may sink kaso nagkunwari akong may kausap sa cp tapos nung umalis ka sinusundan naman kita para magkalapit tayo pero di naman tayo naguusap ano ba yan?! Lol :rofl: napanood ko na yang eksena na yan sa movie :lol:

It’s not right, not OK
Say the words that you say
Maybe we’re better off this way?
I’m not fine, I’m in pain
It’s harder everyday
Maybe we’re better off this way?
It’s better that we break…

Mabuti na ngang sigurong magkahiwalay na tayo, tanggap ko na. Pero di ko parin mapigilan istalk ka, haha.
Nakakainis nga eh, pero pagtumagal siguro gusto ko parin humingi ng sorry sayo, sa lahat lahat ng nagawa ko,
mahal parin kita :)

I hope one day, you'll miss me soooo much.
Na willing kang idisregard ang ibang bagay na gagawin mo sana para lang makita ako.

Because I just want to feel that I am still that special to you...

ibang-iba ka sa unang pagkakakilala ko, o lumalabas lang ngayon ang TOTOO mong ugali? :)

masyado kalang nagpakabait noon
too good to be true
ito na pala ngayon ang totoo, lumalabas na

Giving up on someone
you love is the hardest, :slap:

But letting her go and not holding her
is what hurts the most.

That only proves one thing,
you dont want her to be part of the life
you have right now.

Sometimes love means letting them go. :sigh:

Dang, learning the art of letting go.

:weep:

Ang galing mo na mag english ah ahahahaha

don't you think its just a waste of your time having that long meaningless conversation over the phone?
to tell you frankly, in my part, it never did helped me in any way i can think of
it is very exhausting to say the least it takes so much of myself just talking explaining to you
sorry pero sa iba ka na lang humanap ng therapy wag na saken
may mga problema din ako
real life problems that i need to attend to

sorry.

Hey, thanks for helping us out. Haha. Gumaan ang trabaho ko kanina! :p

Sabi sayo, youll be in my heart. 27 na bukas, naaalala ko pa rin. :lol:

sa sitwasyon naten... sasobrang paglilimita natin sa isat isa. parang lumalayo na tayo sa isa't isa.

Hindi ko alam kung tama ang decision ko.I hope you don't prove me wrong no matter how frustrating it is.

====
Sayo aking boss:
I know you know I don't like you dahil mas bitch ako sayo But lately nakonsensiya ko that you made me feel appreciated .Salamat

Back
Top Bottom