Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-verse of the day for us christians-

"Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good," (Titus 3:1).

musta na po?

Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

Ephesians 5:33

Proverbs 21:15
With patience a ruler may be persuaded, and a soft tongue will break a bone.

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Zephaniah 3:17

For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.
-1 Peter 3:12

The LORD promised

"I myself will go with you and give you success"

Exodus 33:14

He save us, not because of work done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit.
- Titus 3:5
--
happy sunday..
good evening everyone..
--
:):)

Psalms 83:18 That men
may know that thou,
whose name alone is
JEHOVAH, art the most
high over all the earth.

Titus 3:7
so that being justified by his grace, we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

A man's pride will bring him low, but the humble in spirit will retain honor!

Proverbs 29:23

Psalms 113:1-9
1 Praise Jah, YOU people!
Offer praise, O YOU
servants of Jehovah,
Praise the name of
Jehovah.
2 May Jehovah’s name
become blessed
From now on and to time
indefinite.
3 From the rising of the
sun until its setting
Jehovah’s name is to be
praised.
4 Jehovah has become
high above all the
nations;
His glory is above the
heavens.
5 Who is like Jehovah our
God,
Him who is making his
dwelling on high?
6 He is condescending to
look on heaven and
earth,
7 Raising up the lowly
one from the very dust;
He exalts the poor one
from the ashpit itself,
8 To make [him] sit with
nobles,
With the nobles of his
people.
9 He is causing the
barren woman to dwell
in a house
As a joyful mother of
sons.
Praise Jah, YOU people!

2 Kings 20:5 "Go back and tell Hezekiah, the leader of my people, 'This is what the LORD, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you. On the third day from now you will go up to the temple of the LORD.

And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

Deuteronomy 30:6

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

John 15:19

Proverbs 13:15

Good understanding gives favor, but the way of traitors is ever flowing.

July 19 ,2012

THE POWER OF SMALL DEEDS

Many great accomplishments for God had small beginnings. When Zerubbabel was called to rebuild God's ruined temple, One of the first things he did, with the help of God's people, was lay a foundation. Then they began building on that foundation, stone upon stone. Many shortsighted citizens balked at those basic efforts and " despised the day of small things" (zech. 4:10.) but God promised Zerubbabel success, not by mere human might and strength but by spirit.

The work we do in Jesus' name, When strengthen by his might, Can start off small but grow in time And bring the Lord delight.

The smallest deed is better than the greatest intention.

Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;

Psalms 20:2

Back
Top Bottom