Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Doctor Strange (2016) - 8/10
14th movie of the Marvel Cinematic Universe introducing the arrogant and egoistic doctor, Stephen Strange. Di ko na inexpect na maging non-formulaic to, kase origin story siya. Introduction siya para sa possible Phase 4 storyline, bigger universe and stuff. Visually, of course, outstanding and sabi nga ng iba the most authentically psychedellic movie.

Max steel 5/10

hahaha grabe patulog tulog ako sa movie na ito ang boring nauto ako sa magandang trailer :lol:

Dukot (2016) - 7/10
Mangilan ngilan nalang ang mga thriller-crime-drama na gawang pinoy. Suspenseful sa meant-to-be suspense scene. Great movie. May mga parts lang na walang sense na nagpaslow sa story pero forgivable naman.

Camp Sawi (2016) - 4/10
Naintriga lang ako sa cast bes, lahat ng mga naglalagablab na pinay na artistang kilala ko nandito. Madaming pointless drama scenes. May scenes na natawa ako dahil sa nakakatawang scene, may scenes din na natawa ako sa sobrang cringeworthy nung scene.

Dangerous Liasons (1988) - 8/10
I enjoyed this more than Cruel Intentions. Well remake naman na kasi yung Cruel Intentions eh. I love the setting and the wardrobe. Plus mas bet ko how this one ended. Di naman nagkakalayo.

Fatal Attraction (1987) - 8/10
I love this movie. Glenn Close is gooooooood.

Doctor Strange
- good story, great visuals
- great acting by Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange
- highly recommended
- 4.5/5

The Third Party
- surprisingly good movie
- superb acting by Angel Locsin
- lots of funny scenes/dialogues
- 4/5

Tunnel
- another recommended Korean thriller
- 4/5

Just watched this a couple of minutes ago.

The Garden of Words / Kotonoha no Niwa

Maganda siya kung gusto nyo ng mga pseudo-romantic movies. 45 mins lang yung total runtime ng movie.

okr7td.png

Verdict:

- Great Storyline
- Super realistic illustration
- Mabilis ang flow ng story walang cliffhangers and backstories
- Superb ang voice acting ng US Dubbed version and Japanese Version.

The Enfield Haunting (2015) - 7/10
Less Americanized version of the real story of the real life events of the Enfield Poltergeist. Although, marami pa ring changes kase originally three-episode mini series to, so parang nastretch lang kaya naging slow paced siya.

Spirited Away (2001) - 10/10
Miyazaki-sensei's world of pure imagination.

Contact (1997)
8/10 one the best sci-fi movie.hinde lang basta contacting aliens but it addresses belief in science and religion
bigla tuloy ako na curious sa Zoo hypothesis and the Fermi paradox

Army of One (2016)
6/10 what a crazy true story, starring Nic Cage what a perfect fit

Camp Sawi (2016)
5/10 si Yassi lang nman ang tiningnan ko kya ko pinanuod

The Whole Truth (2016)
6/10 decent court drama film, tho habang tumatagal i already predicted the outcome but still a good watch
didn't recognize Renée Zellweger here, ang laki ng itinanda or puro opera sa mukha kasi. but the body is still good

The Serpent and the Rainbow (1988)
6/10 a Wes Craven horror, really good hinde yung usual zombie movie but more of the vodoo side

Baked in Brooklyn (2016)
6/10 the reason i only watched this, Alexandra Daddario she's fine asf

Blue Is the Warmest Color (2013)
9/10 wonderful story, great acting and hot lesbian sex scene. perfect

Airplane! (1980)
8/10 still a classic never gets old comedy

Fear, Inc. (2016)
5/10 decent horror thriller may pag ka The Game. but the ending lame and cheap, what is the whole point. it doesn't make sense

Last edited:
Max steel 5/10

hahaha grabe patulog tulog ako sa movie na ito ang boring nauto ako sa magandang trailer :lol:

oo nga, akala ko kung ano ka ganda pero mababaw ung kwento. maraming pilit na scenes para lang makagawa lang ng movie.

TitleThe Kite Runner (2007)
PosterView attachment 292036
Personal Rating & Reaction8.5/10 - From the novel "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini. A movie about friendship, betrayal and redemption, comes to the story of two young boys Hassan and Amir. A loyal friend that keeps enduring the pain for his friend builds up the story. I am not fan of book novels but after watching this movie I really feels like I want to read the novel version of this.

Let me leave this inspirational quote from the movie: "There is a way to be good again."
DisclaimerI forgot to tell you guys that this movie contain a disturbing scene (rape). Just in case you want to watch this with someone specially the young ones.

Attachments

• asdf.jpg
    asdf.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
The BFG (2016) - 6/10
It felt a little slow sa first half, it gets better until the start of the second half.

Tunnel (2016) - 9/10
Korean survival drama thriller na mala The 33 [the true story got acknowledged in the movie]. It plays with the viewer's mood and makes the viewer feel immersed in the situation.

Summer Camp (2015) - 4/10
Typical horror movie na may jump scares, naiba lang yung theme na about sa zombie-like behavior ng tao. Aside from the mysterious revelation, wala ng interesting part.

Sausage Party yung last movie na napanood ko. It was funny but I expected more. though it is animated, di sya ok ipapanood sa kids. As in!hahaha...

Nakakalokah yung bandang ending...unexpected. Promise!

Captain America: Civil War at Star Wars: The Force Awakens
the best tong dalawa na to!:thumbsup:

Sausage Party yung last movie na napanood ko. It was funny but I expected more. though it is animated, di sya ok ipapanood sa kids. As in!hahaha...

Nakakalokah yung bandang ending...unexpected. Promise!

Last part talaga ung dabest! hahaha Char.

Dr Strange. Maganda iyung movie. One of the best Marvel movie ever. Lahat ng film review sa movie na ito ay mataas,not surprising.

Last edited:
Star wars: the farce awakens

The most pointless star wars film to date. Rendering not the only the ending of the return of the jedi meaningless, but the entire saga as whole. Good job, jarjar abrams, bob iger and kathleen kennedy

This is why I dont trust rotten tomatoes anymore.

Anohana The Flower We Saw That Day (2016) Live Action
8/10

hindi ko nabasa/napanood ung manga & anime version,
pero nagandahan ako sa story niya & nalungkot din ako sa kwento..

nakakatouch siya.. + ang CUTE ni MENMA

Last edited:
train to busan - well typical mediocre zombie thing, thing is nasa train lang sila di ko alam kung good point yon or walang budget para sa lugar? mas ok parin TWD lol 6.5/10

x-men apocalypse - well xmen is always been an ok movie, thing is ang simple lang ng plot nito ngayon, di ganon kaganda di tulad ng days of future past na napahanga ka, even though that quicksilver plothole and that timegap. :slap: pero that hint of mr sinister and last movie of wolverine :rock: 7/10

Back
Top Bottom