Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them- 10/10 Worth my money and a rewatch. :lol: A delight for HP fans who want to relive the JK Rowling's wizarding world. References to the old HP movies made me giggle like crazy. I was sort of expecting that twist in the end but wowza, I wanted to stand and shout to the whole theater "I KNEW IT!" (I also love that actor so much :lol: ) There were things that I think I missed because of some fast pace scenes but did not lessen my enjoyment thus, my 10/10 rate (just needed a rewatch again...and again and again...until a sequel comes out)

My rate may be because I'm bias and a huge Harry Potter fan though.

Bajrangi Bhaijaan 10/10
Grabe d ko ineexpect, pero nakaakiyak talaga to, ngayon lng ako naiyak ng grabe sa isang movie hahaha

Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

Dead Pool and Sausage Party parehong makulit pampa tanggal ng stress :lol:

Sully. It's good because I'm a fan of Tom Hanks.

Kids In Love (2016)
5/10

14cv5du.jpg

just a typical coming of age romance drama film about London kids today
actually kaya ko pinanood to dahil kay Cara Delevingne and Will Poulter
anyway i like the filtered shots and scenic views here

*spoiler*
di ko inexpect ung love/sex scene ni Will Poulter and Alma Jodorowsky dito

cast:

Will Poulter (The Maze Runner, We're The Millers, The Revenant)
Cara Delevingne (Suicide Squad, Paper Towns, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets)
Alma Jodorowsky (Blue Is The Warmest Colour)
Sebastian de Souza (Plastic)
Jamie Blackley (If I Stay, Snow White and The Huntsman)

Last edited:
The Tower (2012)
6/10 ur typical korean thriller/drama. meh acting, meh cgi. pero pwede na palipas oras may.
kamukha itong lumang movie na hinde ko lang matandaan pamagat almost same plot

Last edited:
Nerve (2016) - 6/10
Great visuals, I loved the concept and entertaining film but some parts of the story just don't make any sense.

The Nice Guys (2016) - 8/10
Crime detective comedy set in the oldies. I really loved the breadcrumbs trail type of crime plot. It combines slapstick and dark comedy but there are scenes na medyo hindi na kailangan yung joke para maging funny.

Pete's Dragon (2016) - 9/10
I see a little Jungle Book and Tarzan here. It was fast paced and I pretty much enjoyed every single scene.

Sully (2016) - 10/10
Another Clint Eastwood masterpiece. The thrilling immersive scenes make you want to research more on the real investigation.

If Cats Disappeared From the World (Japanese) 9/10 - Tear Jerker. Maghanda kayo ng tissue. :)

Prophecy (Japanese) 9/10 - Mala death note ito..

kung mahilig po kau sa mystery ung tipong mag-iisip ka at gagawa ng sarili mong deduction. eto po ang para sa inyo. "The Prisoner", "Flight Plan", "Nonstop" "the Bone Collector"

Almost Christmas...If you like Christmas movies about family, love, inspiration and comedy.

I Am a Hero (2015)
6/10 for a zombie movie the story is a mess. but i love the gore

Money (2016)
4/10 kinda crap, crime thriller

Masterminds (2016)
6/10 decent story, nakakatawa naman ibang mga scenes. Ghostbuster cast

Honeymoon (2014)
5/10 decent sci-fi horror flick. good for 1 time watch

Extinction (2015)
6/10 really good horror/drama zombie type movie. minus the habulan

Last edited:
Shin Godzilla (2016)
a.k.a.
Godzilla: Resurgence
7/10

9r2hah.jpg

this movie is about sa pagsalakay at paghasik ng lagim ni Godzilla sa Japan
ok ung visual effects i'm impressed
buti naman at ung original at classic look ni Godzilla ang itsura nya dito with his signature powers like atomic ray and nuclear pulse
fast-paced at the same time may mga part na mahaba at madaming satsat ung mga authorities at politicians tsaka ung ibang characters
may mga scenes na naalala ko ung nangyaring earthquake at tsunami sa Japan at Fukushima nuclear disaster
all in all, it's nice and entertaining

Last edited:
Enteng Kabisote and the Abangers (2016) - 3/10
I grew up watching the EK series sa sinehan, hanggang sa tumanda ako at nakita kong ganito ba tinatawanan ko nung bata ako? It is an obvious rip-off of Iron Man and the Avengers. May parts sa movie na kala ko metaphorical theme about depression, kaya lang di ko na naintindihan nung ginawang silly comedy. Nandun na eh, then lazy writing strikes. Actually, kahit panoorin mo nalang yung trailer, the movie is just an extended cut with more jokes. Ilang beses ako napafacepalm sa sinehan. At least nag effort naman sila sa visual effects pero anong silbi nun, kung medyo messed up ang script diba?

I Am a Hero - 8/10

Maganda kasi may pagka comedy, nakakapag taka lang bakit yun isang babae hindi tuluyan naging zombie, siguro gawa ng baby ng ang kumagat :think: :lmao:

Godzilla: Resurgence - 7/10

Medyo ok naman kaso inantok ako dito ang haba ng usapan nila eh :yawn:

Back
Top Bottom