Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

My bebe love! Hahaha
7/10 ok para sa family :D
Hindi lang ako sanay na hindi fantasy yung ginwang film ni bossing

The Revenant

- ito na ang magpapanalo kay LeoNardo Dicaprio ng Oscar
- astig yung bear attack scene
- 4.5/5

The Hateful Eight

- another awesome movie from Quentin Tarantino
- pero mas gusto ko pa rin yung Django Unchained
- 4.5/5

Close Encounters with the Third Kind (1977) - Grade B-
Great Spielberg sci-fi film for that time. Loved the characters. Liked the story. Just full of technicalities and some other scientific stuff.

Sicario (2015) - Grade A
Crime-drama film with great cinematography. Feels like playing Call of Duty but with Emily Blunt ;) Loved all of it. I want to watch more of the director's other films.

Bone Tomahawk (2015) - Grade B+
Cannibal-themed adventure horror movie. Less gore compared sa other cannibal themed, like The Green Inferno, Cannibals, etc. This is western type slaying of monsters.

The Walk (2015) - Grade A-
Based on true life story of the Daredevil Wire Walker, Philippe Petit. I love its comedic and light atmosphere which makes the audience watch more of it. And of course, ang nagdala, visual effects and great direction. Medyo madami lang fillers from the first half of the film.

Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension (2015) - Grade D-
This getting sick found-footage type film creates a big difference on its predecessor. Compared sa iba, eto may konting mystery naman. Pero parang ang layo na ng dapat mangyare nung first installment. Acting sucked tho. Cliched plot.

Crimson Peak (2015) - Grade C-
Romantic horror story directed by the legend Guillermo del Toro. Good production design and outstanding characters. A little bit upset because it lacks attention and full of irrelevant horror cliches.

Last edited:
Lost in thailand
nakakatawa at maganda story lalo na yong tagalog dub...
8/10

Nightcrawler. 8/10

May contain spoiler
maganda naman. may pagka mindf*ck din pero di yung inaasahan mong psychological movie.
yung ending lang talaga yung nadissapoint ako dahil goodluck guy ang bida. compared sa iba na main character na naging miserable
it's just like it could be compared on a real person who works some on a news media tho.
naging one sided ang story tho still recommended to watch. check on imdb for plot.

fight club 5/7
a new dank of meme

What Lies Beneath 2000
6/10 good suspense thriller

Hotel Transalvania 2015
6/10 maganda rin, but very predictable plot and ending kaya lame...:lol:

Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015
6/10 at first i thought this will be a waste of my time, pero hinde naman. ok din

Kristy (2014)
6/10 good suspense thriller, i think i like it. pero kulang sa details

Mad Detective (2007)
6/10 ok yung plot, nasa title na. but no explanation about his gift..

Autumn Blood 2013
5/10 a good movie lil suspense beautiful naked body of Lowe, scenery in the mountains beauty
and almost no dialogue, wala pa ata sa 5 sentences sa whole movie..:lol:

Wind Chill (2007)
6/10 medyo malabnaw youn story, not really that scary but becuz of Emily Blunt ok parin...

Last edited:
Walang Forever

- surprisingly good movie
- really good performance from Jericho and Jennylyn
- 4/5

The Last Witch Hunter - Vin Diesel. 8.5/10 - Kakailang plot and twist ng witch hunting mixed with a present day scenario.Has elements of time travel and dreaming .I like it very much :wub:

The Terminal.. Drama na comedy
The best talaga pag Tom Hanks + Steven Spielberg:clap:

Depende ts sa taste mo magkakaiba kc tayo ng gusto yung iba gusto horror yung iba comedy or romanntic ... Ako kahit anong movie basta talaga maganda story yung last na napanuod ko yung THE GIVER ok sya maganda story

The Revenant (2015) - Grade A-
Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hardy stars in this movie as Glass and Fitzgerald. All I can say is, “Daaaaaamn!” Intense, thrilling and serious film.

The Martian (2015) - Grade A
Sci-fi comedic film from the director of Alien and Prometheus, Ridley Scott, and starring Matt Damon. The light atmosphere of this movie makes the story as simple it can be because the space stuffs are really darned complicated.

Legend (2015) - Grade C-
Tom Hardy stars a double character as the notorious gangsters of England, the Kray twins. He portrayed them both amazingly. The set and production design are good enough for you to realize this is set in a classic era. Problems were the story was poorly executed with a sloppy script and I was just hoping for a Kray twins scene, not more about the gang. A big disappointment tho watchable coz of some remarkable actors.

Straight Outta Compton (2015) - Grade B+
Biography drama movie of the early age of the unbeatable rappers from Compton. I ain’t gonna lie, but the songs were not that much familiar to me and this movie made me feel like I’m a gangsta, yaknow wha’ I’m sayin’. I just…wow. Loved it.

Drive (2011) - The music, camera works and the performance of the actors made it all up for the (imo) cheesy story.

Bone Tomahawk (2015)
7/10 different approach sa cannibal type film, slow pero interesting anti hollywood na puro CGI at Western

The Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence)
5/10 alam kong maraming may ayaw dito, pero na enjoy ko Billy Boss for president..:lol:

He Never Died (2015)
7/10 npka simple ng story, Cain is a bad@ss pretty good for a B movie...

#Y and Your Place or Mine
5/10 lokal fims, hinde sila panget hinde rin maganda. pero maganda at masarap sila Coleen and Andi :lol:

Last edited:
emokillss and iamcdr237.. salamat sa mge reviews nyo! more reviews to come. :D

Rescue Dawn - True to life story. si Christian Bale ang bida. About sa Survival nya sa Laos nung magcrash ang plane nya at naging bihag sya doon. Magandang movie. Must Watch

Kapag Puno na ang Salop (1987) - Grade C-
Nakamood ako sa FPJ classic films. FPJ as Sgt. Guerrero. Ayos ang script, action scenes and acting of some actors. Maraming gustong iparating yung movie sa mga tao. FPJ's films are always like that, laging may moral lesson. In this case, i get that message pero some 'impression' doesn't fit well. Some scenes are irrelevant and some subplots doesn't agree with the main plot. Ayos pa rin panoorin.

attachment.php

How to keep my love - 8/10

My review in 3 words, MISTRESS, FRIENDSHIP, LOVE.

Best line " Alamin mo muna ang gusto mo wag ka lang umasa sa kasal " Tagalog dub kasi :lol:

Attachments

• jaqHR.jpeg
    jaqHR.jpeg
    319.3 KB · Views: 292
Last edited by a moderator:
star wars the force awakens

9/10

wala matanda na si luke haha.. medyo nawawala ako sa story kasi limot ko na kung ano ano nangyari sa previous sequels. pero oks lang:approve:

Rocky (1976) - Grade A-
Sports-drama about a small time boxer challenged by a boxing champion. Great acting. The script of this movie is just beautiful. I liked the way the story becomes character-driven but in a non-boring way. I was entertained with this movie, although it was predictable. A must-watch classic film.

Felix Manalo (2015) - Grade D-
NOTE: I am a Non-INC member and I was open minded when I watched this movie.

A historical film which traces the origins of the religion, Iglesia ni Cristo. A Guinness World Record holder.

Production design was good. The set feels what era the certain scene is in. Dennis Trillo as Felix Manalo is very applaudable. Other than that, it was very flawed. It fails cinematography, the visual effects and the storyline. It is a little disjointed and rushed and full of irrelevant scenes. Obviously religiously biased and failed to enlighten both sides. Inappropriately lengthy for this kind of movie.

Back
Top Bottom