Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Open Grave - maganda yung simula nakakapagtaka bakit siya nandun, neutral sa mid(puzzles and psychos) all in all 7/10

Kung gusto mo ng mga mind blowing movies, twist movies, yung sasakit ang ulo mo at mahasa ang utak mo, eto.

Coherence (2013) 10/10
The Triangle (2009) 9.5/10
The Uninvited (2009) 8/10
Edge of Tomorrow (2014) 9/10
Source Code (2011) 9/10
Deja Vu (2006) 9.5/10
Unknown (2011) 8.5/10
Evidence (2013) 7.5/10
Hidden (2015) 7.5/10
High Tension (2003) 7/10
Phone Booth (2002) 7/10
The Skeleton Key (2005) 7/10
The Orphanage (2007) 8/10
The Others (2001) 8/10

Napanuod ko lahat yan, walang tapon jan. Maganda lahat. Masarap panuodin yan with your friends and family, lalo na dun sa mga mahilig sa ganyang klaseng movie at tutok na tutok sa panunuod at hanggang mtapos yung palabas eh nasa isip mo pa din kung ano yung mga nangyari. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Deadpool :10:

Sulit ang pag iintay, enjoy na enjoy ako. Sana i add si Deadpool sa Avengers :lol:

Sabi ko DC Animated Movies "WEEK", pero second week na to. hahaha. Daredevil S2 kase e

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths (2010) - 9/10
I always loved the idea of parallel universe like the one in The Flash series. Good storytelling. Very thrilling action scenes.

Batman: Under the Red Hood (2010) - 10/10
Mystery thriller Batman story. Properly paced for a plot that needs to reveal someone. I loved and enjoyed all of it.

Superman & Batman: Apocalypse (2010) - 7/10
Very complicated plot but executed somehow smoothly. Madami lang subplot na irrelevant sa main plot. Tho, an entertaining action-packed movie with a climactic ending.

Everything About Her-

I'm disappointed haha.

Miracle in Cell No. 7
3/10

mas maganda at nkkatouch pa ung movie na LITTLE BOY, THE BOY, ROOM kaysa dito eh
o.a. lng tlga at nakikiuso lng ung iba dati

What the? Seriously??? Teka dl ko nga yn THE BOY tignan natin if tama b yn review m dyan.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nah! it's a waste time. Tinignan ko yun review ng IMDB hindi naman ganon kataas ang ratings ng pinagmamalaki mong THE BOY :p
hindi ko lang matanggap na ganon ang review mo sa movie na iniyakan ko ng maraming beses :weep: :lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot_24.png
    Screenshot_24.png
    381.5 KB · Views: 240
  • Screenshot_25.png
    Screenshot_25.png
    180.4 KB · Views: 242
Last edited by a moderator:
well i get ur point, but it deserve more than 3 for me :lol:
parang cheesy melodrama na fantasy with Green Mile+I am Sam
while yung The Boy is more serious sociopath kid theme
but The Boy in the Striped Pajamas is much better than both..:D

Road Games (2015)
6/10 maganda na thriller, hirap lang walang sub para sa mga french dialogues

The Preppie Connection (2015)
6/10 crime drama, true story rin ata. teen na gusto makisabay sa mga mayayamang skulmates

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)
8/10 mix feelings, mahirap kainin ng General Public ang story kung saan most GP ay nasanay sa
wala masyadong depth na story of CBM. kaya 8 because Wonder Woman was a beats...:D

Last edited:
*NO SPOILERS :)*
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) - 7/10
Well, kung nababasa niyo na sa Internet na maraming critics ang may negative reviews dito, isa ako sa slight na nag disagree sakanila. The movie started great, first half was like a Batman origin story. Ben Affleck is great as Batman. Inagaw nya sa trono si Kevin Conroy sa listahan ko. I enjoyed kase straight from the comics ang ibang pangyayare. Gave me goosebumps in some scenes. This is also a great introduction to the Justice League, and kung bakit medyo nadisappoint ako.

Medyo out of place yung part na yun. Another thing, ang dami daming nangyayare. Some are relevant and some are not. Slow paced din siya meaning full of buildups but in the end, i was still entertained. It just did not meet my expectations. I recommend you to watch it and feel your childhood feels. hahahaha.

Last edited:
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) 8/10

Watched it on IMAX despite the negative reviews I enjoyed it. Yes it is a CGI filled smash-fest and yes, I'm entertained. Love love love that line from Batman: "Tell me, do you bleed? You will" **won't be spoiling that for you so nakamagic ink :lol:**

I'm super excited for WW. Gadot's hot! Smokin' hot. :)

The Notebook 9/10

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and make us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and bring peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what i hope to give you forever. I LOVE YOU. Power of 1st love, sana mangyari sakin ang story na to charot :rofl:

The 5th Wave (2016) - 4/10
I really thought this is more of a '2012' movie but I was wrong. I liked the concept of the story. Yun lang masasabi nabigay ng movie na to. Acting was horrible, the apocalyptic turned into a romantic theme. Buti nalang talaga di ko napanood sa sinehan to.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (2016) - 6/10
An English classic with some fantasy. I think it was not bad. Actors were really great. Masyado lang madaming irrelevant scenes and unnecessary slow pacing. Should've been a great movie.

Krampus (2015) - 5/10
A horror fantasy about Christmas. Well, the plot is simple. Very formulaic. Acting was well. Medyo di ko lang talaga feel yung mood na mixed dark and comedy.

Ghost Coin 5/10

Ewan ko ba bakit tinapos ko pa tong movie na to :lol: hindi ako nag enjoy sa kwento pero sa dalawang chix na andon oo :pacute:

:lmao:

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Everything Batman was awesome. Wonder Woman is quite good and the soundtrack when she's on screen reminds me of 300. The other Justice League parts felt forced. All the Superman part of the movie was boring, cheesy and overall, a total mess. I do hope if Superman gets another sequel, the producers would ditch Amy Adams' Lois Lane and go for Wonder Woman & Superman love story route. Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Jr. was a total miscast as the character acts and sounds like a hipster's version of Tim Burton's Joker. The story, conflicts and resolution that glued this movie was weak. I do hope the R-rated director's cut fixes this mess.

My Rating: 6/10

Warner Bros still have their saving grace with Batman in this movie which is, I think and believe, Batman is still WB's poster boy so he has the first billing on the title. Batfleck has a bright future ahead. I'm not quite sure about other characters of the Justice League presented in this movie. And why no Green Lantern? We all know the Green Lantern bombed but that doesn't mean the character should be left behind as he is still one of the main (and popular) members of the Justice League. But if they do include GL in future movies, I just hope they don't hire Tyrese Gibson.

Iris the movie 9/10

I like this movie, trayduran hindi mo alam kung sino kakampi o kalaban. Feeling ko ako yun bida dito na double agent ang papel, mahirap talaga kapag madami ka nalalaman hindi mo sure kung bukas buhay kapa. Nalungkot lang ako dahil namatay yun bida, happy ending na sana eh :slap:

Iris the movie 9/10

I like this movie, trayduran hindi mo alam kung sino kakampi o kalaban. Feeling ko ako yun bida dito na double agent ang papel, mahirap talaga kapag madami ka nalalaman hindi mo sure kung bukas buhay kapa. Nalungkot lang ako dahil namatay yun bida, happy ending na sana eh :slap:

Maganda yan. May tv series pa yan Iris 2. Hehe.

Duelist 7/10

Empire Lust 8/10

Trash (2014)
6/10 very good crime drama about corruption sa Brazil, mga bata ang bida

Hwayi: A Monster Boy (2013)
6/10 maganda na korean action thriller, nag samasama pa yung mga kontrabida sa mga napanuod kong Korean films :lol:

Boyz n the Hood (1991)
5/10 good crime drama

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom