Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Your Name
9.5/10

kakaiyak, basta gawa talaga ni Makoto Shinkai the best :weep:

Jason Bourne

sakto lang.
medyo nawala na yung appeal sa akin compared sa 1st movie in the series.

Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) - 10/10
Yet again an amazing stop motion brought to us by LAIKA entertainment, the makers of Coraline, Paranorman and The Nightmare Before Christmas. Di ko napansin ang oras sa sobrang enjoy ko habang nanonood ako. Must watch guys.

Barcelona: A Love Untold (2016) - 2/10
This is a mainstream Filipino romantic flick that only focuses on trying to make the audience 'kilig' and cry with no definite and clear plot. Maraming dramatic scenes na sa sobrang dami, natatabunan at nagiging walang kuwenta yung iba.

War Dogs (2016) - 6/10
Crime comedy story based on a true story. The crime part is partly amazing and partly absurd. Amazing kase greatly mixed yung crime and comedy, tapos absurd kase medyo di na nagiging crime yung vibe.

Pet (2016)
7/10 actually good psychological thriller about a man who bumps into an old crush and subsequently becomes obsessed with her, leading him to hold her captive

Perfect Sense (2011)
6/10 science fiction drama/luv story paano kung dumating ang time na mag ka virus at maapektuhan ang mga senses ng tao. Eva Green the reason i watched

Morgan (2016)
6/10 ok naman yung story parang Hanna, pero i already predicted the ending

Don't Think Twice (2016)
6/10 really good story drama/comedy but more of the story about improv comedians ata.

Room in Rome (2010)
6/10 is the tale of a Spanish lesbian who, one night in Rome, picks up a Russian girl who has never been with a woman before.
really good story, 2 girls in one room lagi pang hubo. duon umikot ang buong story

Sully (2016)
7/10 really good inspiring movie. story of Chesley Sullenberger, an American pilot who became a hero after landing his damaged plane on the Hudson River in order to save the flight's passengers and crew.

Last edited:
GOAT (2016)
6/10

2j0i1jb.jpg

a good frat movie at take note totoong nangyari cya
actually dahil kay Nick Jonas kya ko pinanood to
good and effective ang acting nila at some point nga nkalimutan kong singer/artist si Nick Jonas
i like the middle part especially the initiation scenes grabe ang intense
parang di mo nanaisin na sumali sa frat

P.S.
grabe ang hirap na pinagdaanan ni Ben Schnetzer (Warcraft) sa movie na to

Last edited:
Man on Fire (2004) - 6.5/10 - Galing talaga ni Denzel Washington. Ok naman sakin yung pagkablend ng story at yung style na ginamit ni Tony Scott sa action scenes, pati soundtrack galing ng pasok.

Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

Hot Tub Time Machine

- - - Updated - - -

Heto pa pala

Perfume The Story Of The Murderer

underworld blood wars

7/10

ok lang, di gaano kagandahan kumpara sa first 3 sequel. akalain mo yun may anak pala yung Amelia at namatay na si michael corvin. halatang maduksungan lang ang istorya para mabuhay ang series.

morgan

6/10

ok lang din, maganda ang twist sa huli

Seoul Station (2016) - 6/10
The animated prequel of the Korean horror movie hit of 2016, Train to Busan. Both films have their unique vibe of zombie horror. This one has less fist-clenching drama and more plot substance but I really expected more.

Your Name (2016) -10/10. kung pwede lang i rate nang 11/10 haha
ayokong mang spoil pero worth it talaga ung kwento pramis
:D

REWATCHED
Kimi no na wa. [your name.] (2016) - 10/10
Napanood ko na yung screener copy noon, pinanood ko naman sa theaters ngayon. Mas naappreciate ko animation sa sinehan. Every scene gives me goosebumps.

Mechanic: Resurrection (2016)
6/10 Statham action film. decent but with weak story, looks like a B Movie pero maraming kilalang Hollywood Stars

The Handmaiden (2016)
8/10 very good story with a lot of Girl2Girl action in bed :lol:

The Conversation (1974)
7/10 old but gold. "Francis Ford Coppola's 1974 classic is an ingenious, meticulous examination into the nature of voyeurism, as well as a harsh criticism of the deceitful morality of privacy.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016)
6/10 just another family oriented adventure type film, ok naman

Incarnate (2016)
6/10 not that bad for a horror flick, decent plot but the usual ending

Frank & Lola (2016)
5/10 decent story naman but for me medyo na boring ako nag katton lang magaling si Zod at maganda si Imogen Poots kaya ko tinapos

Goat (2016)
5/10 ur typical drama, about frat boys or yung pnag dadaanan nila before being a frat member

Last edited:

The Wailing 8/10

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) - 10/10
The spinoff story that happened a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. The events in this installment happened after Revenge of the Sith and before A New Hope. THIS WAS AMAZING. Gusto ko yung pinaluma nila yung design para magtugma sa episode IV pero maganda pa rin. Although we ought to know the ending already, the galactic mysteries are still effective. I enjoyed the film, lalo na pag nakikita ko yung mga Easter eggs and mga cameos. Fangasm!

Rogue one

*sigh* where do I even begin with this garbage? Like how force awakens was basically a rehash of empire strikes back, a new hope, knights of the old republic and legacy of the force,

rogue one is just a sh-t tier copy of Jedi knight: dark forces

don't believe me?

15585046_968808976596027_4052582721416063774_o.jpg

it's obvious that the movie is catered to casuals. Ones who barely knew a thing about the franchise outside of the six movies. I said Six because I refuse to acknowledge farce awakens as 7th.

they made a film about stealing death star plans, great sounds cool. Too bad, kyle katarn already did this decades ago.

to add insult, disney had the audacity to name rogue one's main character almost simillar to kyle katarn's lover. Coincidence? I think not! Also jan ors was not a f-cking mary sue like jyn. So take that feminist propaganda bullsh-t away from my beloved franchise.

this is the limit of disney's so called "creative freedom".

Gimme rogue and wraith squadron, please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom