Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Sully at Deepwater Horizon - 7/10 parehas true to life story, good acting overall ok naman.

Arrival - 7/10 ok naman medyo confusing lang siya.

Moana - 7.5/10 enjoy panoorin may mga part nakakatuwa naman.

Last edited:
The Wailing - 8.5/10

Naguluhan ako sa kwento nito pero na gets ko din :lol: Shaman pala yun :whisper: kaso bad shaman pala :mass:

My Ordinary Love Story - 9/10

Hindi ko binasa yun description ng movie nato basta ko nalang ni DL, nun natapos na yun movie saka ko lang tinignan yun description, kaya pala ganun yun kwento, kinilig ka tapos sa huli na shock ka :lol:

Bounty Hunters - 6/10

Bakit ganun yun mga weapons nila :lmao: angaling nag aral pala si Lee Min-ho ng Chinese :lol: na disappoint din ako dahil sa role ni Siu-Wong Fan, kung fu film actor yun tapos ganun lang ang role nya dito :slap:

May pinanood pa kong movie kaso hindi ko na matandaan kung ano title :think: :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hacksawridge 10/10 - the best
A street cat named bob 8/10 - feel good movie about drug addict and a cat
Hidden Figures 8/10 - brains behind americas first space mission
Lahat yan true story and inspiring

Justice League Dark Animated Movie
7/10 very interesting lalo na kung gagawing movie. IMBA yung mga magic powers

Detour (2016)
6/10 solid movie, great acting from the cast, good plot.

Burying the Ex (2014)
6/10 just a for fun, an uber-controlling GF that comeback to life. but the real reason i watched this ay si Alexandra Daddario :praise:

Last edited:
Mga kuys ano ba yung movie na hitler ung massacre?? Gusto ko mapanuod educational purposes lang po salamat !

Mga kuys ano ba yung movie na hitler ung massacre?? Gusto ko mapanuod educational purposes lang po salamat !

Conspiracy 2001
The film delves into the psychology of Nazi officials involved in the "Final Solution of the Jewish Question" during World War II

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL (1997)
Son of Saul (2015)
Schindler’s List
Good Evening, Mr. Wallenberg
THE PIANIST (2002)
NIGHT & FOG ( DOCU )

Last edited:
Memento directed by Christoper Nolan, kung gusto mo ng mind twisting story, astig to!

Justice League Dark (2017) - 8/10
A justice league but dark (lol) I liked the simplicity of the plot to introduce the new characters for a possible return. Matt Ryan, originally from NBC's Constantine, nails his portrayal of John Constantine. Looking forward for more JLD animated.

The 9th Life of Louis Drax (2016) - 6/10
Nung napanood ko trailer nito medyo nahook ako kagad kase may conflict ng supernatural tsaka science. It has an interesting plot but the twist is so lame. Enjoyed it somehow tho.

Moana (2016) - 8/10
Disney's target audience is really amazing. Good for children and good for adults. For adults, nakakacringe minsan sa absurd scenes pero na eenjoy pa rin. Merong resemblance sa plot ng The Little Mermaid (see post-credits scene for the meta joke). If you're looking for the deep-heavy Disney films like Zootopia, this might not be it. Entertaining and adventurous.

A Monster Calls (2016) - 7/10
An obvious metaphorical concept for the "monster". Emotionally powerful drama film.

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

- solid ending for this beloved franchise
- loved the gore in the movie
- 4/5

Split

- awesome twist at the end
- highly recommended!
- 4/5

Fences (2016) - 7/10
A theater-like dialogue-driven movie directed by Denzel Washington. This is some heartfelt heavy drama about the life of an ordinary African-American in the 50's.
(PS: Originally pala talaga siya sa theater, adapted lang into a movie )

Hidden Figures (2016) - 9/10
The life of the colored women who helped NASA on their space mission. I loved the light tone of this film, dramedy with a little biography and a tiny bit of science.

Silence (2016)
8/10 "It's a personal/religious epic, but it's all about the interior self - an intimate epic, which is always the toughest to pull off. Silence chronicles morality in such a way that is staggering and with very few specks of light. better than other Oscar nominated films

A Monster Calls (2016)
8/10 another beautiful film. not ur typical family for kids film ala Disney, this is darker version of that. that's why i luv it

A Street Cat Named Bob (2016)
8/10 This film was one of the most heartwarming films I have watched in a long while.
Specially it's a autobiography by a former drug addict, sa bansang ito bka pinatay na ito, but not in London.
great quote from the film " Everyone gets a second chance, but not everyone manage to take them "

La La Land (2016)
7/10 it was okay a classic musical type, viewed through technicolor-colored glasses. but i don't think it deserves an Oscars.
an overrated movie made about Hollywood for Hollywood.

Hidden Figures (2016)
7/10 really fun feel good movie specially it's a true story about 3 ladies behind the scene at NASA na mostly a man and white job
my big question lang ay how much truth is in this "based on a true story"? ang mga movie most of the time puro dagdag for cinematic purposes. but after reading at http://www.historyvshollywood.com/ laging nababawasan ang rate ko sa movies

Patriots Day (2016)
8/10 another movie base on true events. this is really good specially sa mga taong wlang idea sa buong pangyayari
after the Boston Marathon Bombing, yung mga dagdag lang sa movie after i checked it didn't affect my rating. solid movie

Nocturnal Animals (2016)
7/10 a dark and devilishly stylish thriller. yung novel i think represent Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal. bahala na kayong umintindi..:lol:

Live by Night (2016)
7/10 a classical gangster film by Ben Affleck. i feel sorry for him because this is a flop and critics hate it.
maybe because ang daming ipinasok na elements medyo masyadong bumusog but not compelling. but the action was great still a good watched

Lion (2016)
8/10 the first act alone was compelling enough to let me sit down and watch this. great acting from the kids, tho the ending is kinda predictable. i wan't a different ending pero this is based on a true story, so no complains. great watch

SiREN (2016)
5/10 just a fun horror, this not comedy but the story is decent enough for a low budget film

The 9th Life of Louis Drax (2016)
6/10 "a good movie, filmed well, has an interesting story, and good acting. I liked the blending of the surreal parts with the reality.

Arbor Demon (2016)
3/100 seriously this is a bad horror flick, prang isang episode sa Shake Rattle and Roll

Eloise (2017)
4/10 may potential, but the plot is kinda nonsense. pero pwede na pag tiyagaan pag gusto mo talaga horror flick

Don't Knock Twice (2016)
6/10 better horror flick than the other two above

Miss Sloane (2016)
6/10 actually good political thriller, movie about lobbiests anout the gun control law. Jessica Chastain really played well in this film

Last edited:
Lethal Weapon 1-4 (1987 - 1998) - Solid action/comedy, tamang blend ng comedy at action. Pang pamilya rin. 6/10

Blade Runner (1982) - Parang slow ang pacing nung umpisa, pero nung tumagal na mas makukuha na yung concept. 6.5/10

Nerdland (2016) - 6/10
An animated comedy with an absurd and stupid plot. Contains all kinds of kaSPG-han. Nothing interesting pero kung light movie na walang isip isip comedy, ayos naman panoorin to.

Arrival (2016) - 10/10
Totally impressed by the concept of this alien invasion. I liked the darkness of the science fiction genre. Walang loud war explosions and some apocalyptic things. I totally love this genre and yung theme niya talaga. Ayoko mangspoil. Throughout the movie gumagawa na ko ng theories kase maguguluhan ka talaga kung di ka nakafocus, at the same time naenjoy ko naman.

Moonlight (2016) - 6/10
A heavy drama which focuses on the life of a boy and his struggles with his sexuality. For me, it is so detailed it feels like it's stretched. Not actually my type of genre.

Passengers (2016)
8/10
-ganda ng pagkagawa sa movie na ito, okay na okay ung space adventure..

Dr. Strange 7/10 - ganda ng CGI overall ok naman.

Passenger 6/10
- Ok sa una kaso sa huli medyo expected na saka yung pod for medical iisa lng? pretty weird.

Last edited:
La la land 10/10

prang wlang kulang sa movie na to

yung writer and director is same sa gumawa ng whiplash

ang galing lang.

Back
Top Bottom