Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Hacksaw Ridge -10/10

Mel Gibson Movie- He never failed the audience.

John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017)

- action packed from start to finish
- brutal kills by Keanu
- 5/5

Don't Hang Up (2016)
6/10 horror/thriller, the plot ay halos hinde na bago. expected na ang outcome, pero different ending kaysa sa iba

Underworld: Blood Wars (2016)
6/10 seriously naguluhan ako sa story na ito, kahit na fave at big fan ako ng Underworld. i just luv Selene kaya nag enjoi narin ako.

John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017)
8/10 fun action flick if ur looking for an action this is it, tho the plot is predictable. if John Wick 1 draw you in and make you a fan
John Wick 2 will satisfy enough to ask some more

Hunt for the Wilderpeople (2016)
7/10 "brilliant funny movie that still respects the sadness that happens in life
but tries to show you that fun and laughter can still be our main focus. brilliant film for the whole family.

Sing Street (2016)
8/10 a movie about a teenager forming a band to try and impress a girl. great choices of music, this movie is absolutely charming.

Last edited:
John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017) - 10/10
Keanu did it again! I love the almost flawless storytelling and perfect pacing for an action film, stunts are definitely intense and gore af. This is a sequel worth watching. Lahat ng gusto mo pang makita nung first movie, the second installment has it. Must watch guys! John Wick 1 and 2. Sa mga di pa nakakapanood, nood na.

Wheels on Meals - 8/10

Old but gold, ok na ok talaga mga old movies ni Jackie :chaku:

Me before you - 8/10

Kahapon ko lang natripan panoodin ok din pala, ni predict ko din na makakalakad si Will kaso mali pala ako :lmao:

new-posters-stills-and-press-photos-for-the-Korean-movie-Because-I-Love-You_60.jpg

Because I Love You - 9/10

Basta Korean movie ayos na ayos :thumbsup: ang movie na to may pagkakahawig sa The Beauty Inside nagkaiba lang kasi palipat lipat sya... Panoorin nyo nalang para ma gets nyo haha. Basta maganda itong movie na to worth it iDL :yipee:

^^ thanks sa review madownload nga yan tapusin ko lang tong UFC. :D

Live By Night (2016) - 6/10
Great production, cool sets bringing you back to the classics as a gangster. The story actually is good but the script makes it bad. Di mo alam kung ano na pinapanood mo at sino na inaabangan mo. Ben Affleck's direction in some way helped in a good way on the ridiculously prepared script.

Jackie (2016) - 6/10
True meaning of bringing oneself to one piece after being shattered into many pieces. In other words, recovering from trauma. Good acting from Natalie Portman.

List po ng mga comedy movies na talgang worth watching, Thank you in advance po.

how to steal a dog --- 10/10

after ng miracle at cell 7 , eto ulit yung movie na napaluha ako...
galing ng acting at story.

John Wick Chapter 2 panalo galing ni keanu panigurado may chapter 3 pa nito worldwide na hunting sa kanya hehehe :dance::dance::dance:

War on Everyone (2016)
5/10 kinda boring for me, tho may mga funny moments naman at good soundtrack. but the story, meh..

A Man Called Ove (2015)
6/10 "about an old man that appears to be grumpy. The story gradually reveals his back-story in a masterful way to explain his behaviour that will probably change your opinion of the main character.

Gold (2016)
6/10 interesting enough kasi base sa real event tho it's not a bio-flick but may nangyari talagang ganito at Pinoy yung geologist

Shut In (2016)
5/10 this is kinda boring for a suspense thriller. disappointed actually i expect better specially andun si Naomi Watts

Last edited:
My Ex and Why (2017)

- Liza is insanely beautiful and in fairness, mejo okay acting nila pareho ni Enrique
- madaming funny moments sa movie
- ganda ng scenes sa Korea
- 4/5

Back
Top Bottom