Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Boss Baby -9/10 ang cute ng movie na to

===
Rise of the planets of the apes 9/10 - palabas lang to sa fox sobrang nag enjoy ako

====
Undisputed 8/10 - kalaban pa si scott adkins dito pero sarap pa ri hahahaha

Blood The Last Vampire (2009)
5/10 ok naman yung movie , action is good but bad cgi pero pwede na paubos oras

Memories of Murder (2003)
8/10 rewatch, one of my fave Korean movie. magandang story and acting is really good.

Pwera Usog(Pinoy Movie)- 4/10
even that last boo in the ending was predictable. meh

Te best director nito:

krrish 1 to krrish 4
makkhi
transformer last knight

a silent voice - 8/10
--good movie pero mas nagustuhan ko yung ''your name"

before i fall - 5/10
--disappointed, kala ko may magandang twist sa dulo.. medyo napredict ko na rin kasi mangyayari. mas maganda pa rin "groundhog day" and "source code"

Before I Fall (2017)
7/10 actually this is not bad for a time loop type of movie Millennial version of Groundhog Day + Repeaters withe Edge of Tomorrow without action
i have seen plenty of time loop movies and time travel types from ARQ, Coherence , Triangle, Timecrimes to Primer. ibaba iba ang approach nila sa mga kuwento that's why isa sa fave kong klase ng movie.

Before I Fall (2017)
7/10 actually this is not bad for a time loop type of movie Millennial version of Groundhog Day + Repeaters withe Edge of Tomorrow without action
i have seen plenty of time loop movies and time travel types from ARQ, Coherence , Triangle, Timecrimes to Primer. ibaba iba ang approach nila sa mga kuwento that's why isa sa fave kong klase ng movie.

sir emo isama mo na sa radar mo yung "happy death day" time loop movie rin ang tema. siguro masyado lang ako nahype sa before i fall and di na lan pumasa sa expectation ko.

sir emo isama mo na sa radar mo yung "happy death day" time loop movie rin ang tema. siguro masyado lang ako nahype sa before i fall and di na lan pumasa sa expectation ko.

oh looks like interesting nman yung trailer. sakto sa Saturday timeloop marathon rewatch gagawin ko
The I Inside
TimeCrimes
12:01
About Time
Mine Games

Dunkirk - 10/10 - Wala talaga akong masabi kay Nolan. Lupet.

Nolan and Hanz Zimmer the best. Di ko pa napapanood pero ung previous movies na magkasama sila ibang klase :D

Naexcite tuloy ako lalo nyahaha

John wick 1 & 2 the best lupit ng fight scenes naalala ko tuloy ung matrix hehe si keannu reeves din kasi ung bida,anyways naka bili ako ng copy online www.mediaholics.com.ph try nyo check may blu-ray din sila

Kita Kita 8.5/10

napakasimleng movie, 2 lang sila buong movie haha, simple lang din ng story, halos 3/4 ng movie puro tawanan sa sinehan, yung 1/4 iyakan na :upset:

Shot Caller (2017)
8/10 The cast, the acting, the screenplay, the directing are all great. One of the best Crime Drama na napanuod ko

War for the Planet of the Apes 8/10 - what I like about this novie is a clear depiction of cause and effect and emotions ..I like the previous movie than this one

=====
Baby Driver- 7/10 if you like car chase then this movie is for you.however the plot is too simple .it just kinda have James Gunn's music :lol:

Back
Top Bottom