Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

American Made -7/10 Tom Cruise, if you have watched illegal drug dealings, smuggling of guns and cia covert ops this movie will not be new to you..

=========
Blade Runner 8/10 - Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford , kind of futuristic movie.half way thru it was spent giving clues about the "miracle child" which I suspect was gosling..I kinda got confused with the ending

maam/sir penge naman movie list nio nang mga nakaka iyak na movie like miracle on cell 7/the notebook etc. ipapanood ko lang kay gf :D :D thanks

maam/sir penge naman movie list nio nang mga nakaka iyak na movie like miracle on cell 7/the notebook etc. ipapanood ko lang kay gf :D :D thanks

A Walk To Remember
Hachi
Awakenings
My Girl
Life is Beautiful
Million Dollar Baby
Atonement
Dear Zachary
The boy with striped pajamas

HAPPY DEATH DAY

Nakakatuwa yung movie. Galing ng main actress enjoy panuorin :lol:

Overdrive 9/10 - awesome super cars!as cool as FF..no wonder..its the same director :lol: if you like vintage supercars here's a good movie for you

John Wick 2 - 9/10.

Pros: Keanu Reeves is back at kicking some damn ass with this movie. Twice the gun battle, twice the body count from the first movie.

Cons: Cliffhanger ending. I hate cliffhangers.

Geostorm -8/10 just another end of the world movie but has political and man made catastrophes..the story line was kind of a "white house down" thing.

======
The Shawshank Redemption -11/10 ..excerpt from the book written by Stephen King!the twist was just so awesome!

Happy Death Day (2017) 8/10
-very entertaining horror/thriller/mystery time-loop movie :band:
-andami nangyari kay Tree, haha.. watch niyo trailer, :10: GOOD TIME LOOP MOVIE :champ:

The Adventurers (2017) 8/10
-kung mahilig ka sa movie about thieves, try mo yan baka magustuhan mo, :champ:
-chinese w/ french fries ang cast Andy Lau, Shu Qi & Jean Reno :10:

Last edited:
JUNGLE 7/10
based po ito sa true story about sa hiking,, dito mo makilala ang tunay na kaibigan... sa gitna ng kagubatan//////;)

GOOD TIME (2017)
8/10

13z0ndw.jpg

ganda nito!
it's a good crime drama thriller film
ibang Robert Pattinson ang mapapanood nyo dito at ang galing ng acting performance nya dito
mas bagay talaga sa kanya ang mga indie film tulad ni Kristen Stewart na sa mga indie film na napapanood ngayon

P.S.
i like the background music na present sa film the whole time na nkakadagdag sa thrill, tense, and vibe sa mga scenes

Last edited:
Relate Ako dito haha Grabe yung iba lalo na yung Ibang syfy na movie grabe dami kung tawa sa effects:excited:

Michael and madonna 1990. Puro katarantaduhan at kababawan. 3/10

Thor Ragnarok 7.5/10 - meh still sticks to their marvel formula, pretty predictable tuloy. Pero kung gusto niyo lang tumawa ayos yan hehe :lol:
Happy Death Day 7/10 - ngayon lang ako nakapanod ng ganito, tsaka hindi lang siya thriller may life lessons din :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thor :Ragnarok - 9/10
Must watch. Laughtrip talaga. Haha

Back
Top Bottom