Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

Traffik - 7/10

about s*x trafficing, manggigigil ka lang eh :lol:

Disobedience (2017)
7/10 No idea about the film but i still give it a try. Then i saw Rachel Weisz and Rachel McAdams dun plang sulit nako. The movie is very slow paced, the story is a beautiful one! The two actresses are brilliant on their own, and shine together in this film. Worth a watch for any lover of cinema. A Lesbian film with good luv scene

Big Legend (2018)
5/10 actually for me this is not bad good enough for me to watch. At aabangan ko na rin yung possible na part 2

Traffik (2018)
5/10 good enough kung thriller ang hanap mo. Tho the acting is super cringe worthy and so is the story line.

14 Cameras (2018)
5/10 another horror thriller with a decent story pwede na palampasin ang acting, paubos oras na rin

7 Days in Entebbe (2018)
5/10 inspired by true events but sa ganitong story a very sensitive one hinde mo alam kung ano talaga ang totoo. Just take it as a movie not an actual fact

Tau (2018)
5/10 ok nman sya na scifi thriller. Good story, acting pretty good with suspense

Ouija Seance: The Final Game (2018)
3/10 looks really like a cheap horror movie

Distorted (2018)
5/10 sa itsura mukhang low budget straight to dvd sci-fi thriller.Tho may Cristina Ricci and Cusack, hinde narin masama ok narin to watch

Gotti (2018)
6/10 The story of crime boss John Gotti . Para akong bitin maybe i expect more action from Travolta specially this is a mafia movie

Life of the Party (2018)
5/10 I like Mellisa McCarthy and the movie is alright and will help waste time if you need to.

maganda yung swindlers na movie ( Korean )... napanoood ko ka gabie... try nyo guys

Give Up Tomorrow

at

Snowden
puro controversial movies :beat:

Calibre - Two buddies went on a hunting trip that went wrong and must face the consequences no matter how they try to hide their wrong doings.

The Last of The Mohicans (1992) - Di ko masyado naintindihan yung story, pero sa tingin ko maganda to since sumikat to dati. Mahirap intindihin malalim kasi english. Hahaha :lmao:

Mission Impoaaible: Fallout -10/10 not the best from the 6 movies pero it delivered the same action ..love it!

=====

Equalizer 2 - 7/10 pales in comparison to the part 1..nakukulangan ako pero pwede na rin

Upgrade (2018)
8/10 Amazingly good! Sure it touches on some things we have all seen before, but felt new and original with a great plot. Upgrade is RoboCop meets John Wick meets Big Hero 6

Tag (I) (2018)
6/10 Inspired from a true story. Tag is such a fun movie. The lengths these guys go to for their game is honestly inspiring, as is any instance where people put way too much effort into something so silly

Bad Samaritan (2018)
6/10 For a B-grade film, this was surprisingly better than I expected. The acting was great by all cast members, the directing was on point, the writing was actually pretty good

Breaking In (2018)
4/10 Decent one time watch, at parts can be boring nothing to shout about

Extinction (2018)
6/10 The story is quite fresh, I went in not knowing anything about the film so didn't see the twists and turns that it takes coming

Last edited:
pati din ako...napanood ko ito noon ...maganda pero di ko masyado naintindihan....american setting kasi...

Back
Top Bottom