Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Literati Presents: The Poetry Reading Thread

Symbianize LITERATI Presents. . .

The Poetry Reading Thread

Tungkol saan po ba ito, ser?
Ang poetry reading ay isang artistic expression na kung saan binibigyang buhay at kahulugan ang isang tula sa pamamagitan ng pagbigkas sa mga linya ng tula.

Hindi lang simpleng pagbabasa ang poetry reading. Sa pamamagitan ng iyong boses ay nilalapatan mo ng emosyon, kulay at kahulugan ang mga linya ng tula.

Eh paano nga ba i-interpret orally ang isang tula?

Be Creative! :naughty: Surprise us! Titillate us. Gulatin nyo kami. :lmao:

8bv8c.jpg

Express yourself.

Orally.

:naughty:

Halina't ipakita ang inyong kakayahan sa pag-oral.

:lmao:

* This thread is a dry-run for the upcoming Poetry Reading Contest. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Hehe thank you po. Any suggestions para sa next na piece natin? :)

I'm kind of a sucker for the classics in literature so I heartily recommend doing The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe. :thumbsup:

Ang ganda nung the Raven, pero I feel na hindi ko kaya bigyan ng justice at medyo mahaba sya hahah anyway we'll see. Anything less challenging sir? :)

Back
Top Bottom