Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What Lies Behind Red Lipstick (POVs Updated)

Disclaimer
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

------------------x

I know who I am.
I am a Goddess!
Every woman envies me.
They dream to be me.

Shiny black curly hair
Long thick curled lashes
Perfect line of brows
Deep brown eyes
Pointed nose
Natural pink blushed cheeks
Pearly white teeth
Two deep dimples
And sexy lips covered with red lipstick.

--------------------x

Chapter 1

"How do you want us to call you?"

"Uhm, Rose, just call me Rose."

"Ok Rose, can you tell us something about yourself?"

"My name is Rosemarie Mendoza Suarez, Rose for short. 24 years old, still single but happy. I was born and grew up in Manila but currently living in Makati with my only sister. I lost my parents when I was just 14 and my sister was the one who took care of me since then. I graduated from University of Sto. Tomas as a varsity scholar with a degree of Business Office Administration. Yes, I am into sports, volleyball to be exact. Since we dont have sufficient income to support my studies in UST because as we all know UST is one of the expensive universities in the Philippines, I tried out for volleyball team and luckily accepted and given a full scholarship. Aside from sports, I am also into singing and dancing, drawing and writing. Though I am also part of the Theater Club, unlike volleyball these theatric skills are just my hobbies and frustrations. Well, I tried once, I was once a band vocalist for a couple of months then afterwards the band was given an opportunity for a Korea contract which was too hard for me to decide. And since I dont want to leave my sister alone and I need to continue my studies, I quit from the band and stayed here in the Ph."

"So you go clubbing?"

"No sir, I am not into clubbing anymore after I left the band. I just satisfied my hunger in singing for a live audience. And I am already happy with that experience."

"And you dont have any plans to continue that "frustration"?"

"As what as you've said sir, its just a frustration. Well, a hobby. After months of singing, I am already fulfilled. I dont have any plans to make it as a career. Its part of my history now and never will be in my future plans."

"You said, you're also a writer?"

"Yes and no. Yes because I do write and everyone who writes is a writer but also no because I dont consider myself as a writer. I do write but all my stories were written in tagalog but it's still literature thou. So to cut the story short, as an amatuer, I really dont consider myself a writer."

"Ok then, how about your job experiences?"

"For 4 years, I worked with one of the largest real estate company here in the country. I worked there as a secretary where my job description was basically office management, clerical and administrative duties."

"And why leaving the company?"

"It's not that I don't love my job. I do love my job, my bosses, my colleagues, but its time for me to take one step forward and setting aside my personal attachment with my job and putting priority on my professional advancement. I am not getting any younger and I dont feel advancing with my previous job. I know I can do more, I can do better. I want to challenge myself. I want to learn more, to know more. I want to be more."

"And you think that what MORE can be found here in SGC?"

"Honestly sir, I dont think so, I know so."

I can see how impressed my interviewers are on how I answered their question. With my confidence and my attitude, I know, change that-- I AM SURE I got this job and Ate will be very proud of me.

"Ok Ms. Rose, that will be all for today. You can go back to the waiting area outside and please wait for the result. We still have numbers of applicants outside and let's just hope that you're one of the four Executive Assistant that we are looking for. Thank you."

What? That's it? Do I really have to wait? Can you just tell me if I am hired or not? If only I can shout it out loud. So I just gave them my best smile and say "Thank you sirs."

"Betty, please assist Ms. Rose outside and do call the next applicant."

While heading to the waiting area I can still feel the adrenaline in me. Being with this kind of interview, a panel interview, where four good looking man held the interview, I am challenged. I really love the feeling of being challenge and to the point that I don't want to end the interview. I never felt nervous. It's a piece of cake.

Betty, the receptionist and I proceed to the waiting area where eight other applicants were patiently waiting for their turn and for the result. No vacant chair to sit in so I'm still standing beside Betty while waiting for the next vacant sit.

"Miss Patricia Flores please." Betty called out.

Everyone seems busy and no one stood up.

"Miss Patricia Flores." Betty called out again but this time with a louder voice.

All who heard the call out checked on each other with a question of who is Patricia Flores. "Maybe she already left." I whispered to Betty.

"Is there any Patria Flores here?" Betty asked out loud.

Still no one stood up. She almost went back to the conference room when someone shouted-

"Ay puke!"

Woah, behaviour. Every one looked at her.

"Sorry nahulog kasi yung vag ko." she said with a grin.

"Excuse me miss, are you Patricia Flores?" Betty asked once more.

"Huh? Sorry pakiulit hindi ko narinig?" after saying, she took off the head set on her ears.

Everyone laughed including me.

"Ikaw ba si Patricia Flores? Tagalog na yan naintindihan mo na sana?" Inis na tanong ni Betty.

"Yes it's me, Is it my turn?" Again with a grin.

Everyone sighed duh! She's just not only look stupid, she's also acts stupid.

"Yes it's your turn. Please follow me."

I studied the way she carries herself. I looked at her from head to toe.

Long straight hair which was rebonded.
Shoulder length gold-coated earings that are fake,
Exagerrated make up looked so cheap,
One inch below the ass dress, super dooper cheap!
But in fairness, nice pair of legs with a 3-inch killer stilettos from ukay-ukay!

That's too much! As I walked closely to her as I am about to take her vacated sit I wouldn't missed that, that smell, what's that smell? Victoria Secret? So sweet. As we're going to pass to each other I saw her gave me a creepy smile and seeing part of her teeth covered with pink lipstick. So groose!

I cant help but to say, "Excuse me miss."

"Yes." I saw those teeth again.

"Uhm, you left your bag." and gave her a pretending smile.

"OMG, sorry I porgot." She runs toward her vacated sit and took her bag. "Thank you."

"That's ok social climber." I whispered the last two words.

"Huh?"she asked.

"I said good luck." Which she believed

"Oh that's sweet. Thank you." With that disturbing smile again.

Did I heard it correctly? Porgot? Does she knows the difference between F and P? and Louis Vuitton huh? Greenhills? I whispired as I take of my sit.

"Oo mukha ngang Greenhills. Hihi." The girl beside me agreed.

"Huh, excuse me? Are you talking to me?" I asked sarcastically nicely.

"Oo, sabi mo kasi Greenhills yung bag nun babae." She told me with a big grin.

"So you heard it? Uhm, no offense meant, it's just a plain comment." I lied, of course I mean it.

"I know. By the way I'm Olivia but you can call me Via." She offered her hand as she introduced her self.

"Hi, I'm Rose." I answered briefly while ignoring her hand.

"Ah, nice meeting you." as she awkwardly brought her hand down.

"Same here. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to shake your hand, you see my hands are full." Showing her both of my hands, one with my bag and one with my envelope.

"I understand." she smiled.

After a short second I can see her from the corner of my eyes. What's wrong with this girl, can't she quit staring at me? I don't want to start the conversation between us, but how come she never stopped staring? Is there anything wrong with me? The heck! "Excuse me, is there anything wrong with my face?" I asked with a bit loud voice and everyone looked at us.

"Huh? Wala naman. Sorry." She shyly answered.

"So what are you looking at? You're making me so conscious, so if you wont mind?" I demand.

What is wrong with this girl? Why is she smiling like that? Is she crazy or something? She's pretty, educated, simple and elegant however she looks like crazy. Oh whatever, ignore her Rose. Igno- I am just convincing myself to ignore her when she start asking me. What now? I scream at the back of my mind.

"CSR ka ba?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"CSR, Customer Service Representative. I think kasi call center agent ka. Ang galing mo kasi mag-english and may accent ka pa. So I guess galing kang call center. Right? Or if not, why don't you just apply as a call center agent. If hindi tayo sinuwrete dito, gusto mo sabay tayo mag-apply sa Sykes or Teleperformance or sa ibang Call Center?"

What the-? This girl is really insane. "I'm sorry miss-"

"Via. My name is Via." She interrupted.

"Via first of all I know what CSR means and just to answer your question, I am not from a call center and I don't have any plans of applying as a call center agent. Ok?"

"Ganun? Bakit parang galit ka? Sorry." she asked.

Does she gave me that sad face? So sensitive and weak. I took a deep breath and said, "No I am not." I lied again. "Its ok. You're not the first time to ask."

"Uy buti naman." a smile back on her face. "Amazed lang ako on how you speak. Siguro mayaman ka or honor student ka back in college. Sana kapag natanggap tayo dito, we can be friends. Yun eh kung ok lang sayo?"

Why is her eyes twinkling like that? So weird. And those braces with pink rubber band or what so ever they call it on her teeth is so creepy. Even I would like to refuse her offer, I cant. So instead of honestly answering her and hurting her feelings "again" I just took one more deep breath and gave her my sweetest smile and let her believe that be friend with her was actually a great idea. Who knows, she might be useful once we both get hired.

"Hey Rose, Patricia is here." she whispered.

"What? Patricia who?" I am really annoyed by this girl.

"Patricia, the one with the LV bag."

As she spoke I saw this cheap lady sitting in front of us. And by this time I was really not in my comfort zone. Sitting beside the ANNOYING Olivia and seeing the social climber Patricia. Is this bad luck?

"Look at her Rose." Via.

What now?! I really want to scream. "What now Via?"

"Uhm nothing, I just want you to look at her. That's all." she answered.

"I already did Via. She's now sitting in front of us chewing gum? What? Is she chewing that gum all this time? How cheap was that?"

"Haha. Rose, I am not referring to her. Look at the one who's sitting beside her."

"The nerdy-loser one?" I answered.

"No the cute one beside her.

"And what's with her?"

"Nothing much. But like you she's also smart. She's Margaret, graduate from PUP Sta. Mesa, cum laude."

She's not really that interesting. As I look at her, there's nothing so special about her. Maybe she's a flat 5inch, whiter complexion compare to me. And yes she's cute with that short stylish hair with a simple make up, compare with the girl sitting beside her that looks like she's applying for a GRO position. It's hard to tell if she's really smart or not if not told by this chismosa girl beside me.

"Hey Rose, are you still listening?"

"How come you know a lot about her?"

"I was sitting beside her kanina, nag-kwentuhan kaya ko nalaman."

"So you're really into someone else' life?"

"Aray! Ay ang sakit naman nun." she sound offended.

"Oh I am sorry, no offense meant." My third lie.

"No its ok. Hindi naman ako chismosa, madaldal lang talaga ako. Kesa naman mapanisan tayo ng laway dito diba?" She smiled at me so I smiled back.

All was already interviewed after the turn of the loser beside Patricia. Everyone looks nervous for the result except, ofcourse me. Haha. I maybe lied a little because I am somehow nervous now. I need to be hired...I need to be hired! And after an hour of waiting, finally here is Betty for the result. All attention to her waiting for the announcement, it feels like a beau-con.

"As I call on your name, please stand up and gather here in front. First is, Patricia Flores."

"Yes!" Patricia jumped and shouted.

"What?" me and Via exclaimed.

"Miss Flores, in front please."

"Ah, yes ma'am." she walked with teary eyes as if she won a crown.

"Finger crossed Rose." she hold my hand and I felt the moist from it. I took it off from her and gave her a confident smile.

"Next is Margaret Cortez. Followed by Olivia Fernandez." as Betty continues to announce.

"Yes!" Via shouted.

"Last but not the least, Rosemarie Suarez."

With no doubt, I am one of the hired ones. I looked at those who remained sitting, "better luck next time losers."

"I knew it Rose." Via said. "We will be BFF now."

Oh God, I sighed.

"For those who weren't called, thank you for coming, and for the four of you, please follow me."

This is it Rosemarie, after 10 years, things are falling to its right place.

continuation...

Last edited:
Re: What Lies Behind Red Lipstick

Chapter 29

"I heard Mr. Cheing is missing." I whispered to Via while we're having our lunch but she didn't reacted. By that I confirmed that it was her who took Mr. Cheing. So evil Via, and also so sloppy. Tsk tsk.

Silence on our table. Everyone busy on their own lunch. I saw Marg constant look at Via. She's now having rage against Via and I will take advantage of it.

"Excuse me Rose." a voice behind. It was Dave. "I think this bag belongs to you?" referring to left my bag.

"Ah yes, thank you Inspector." I immediately took the bag from him.

"I thought binalikan mo yun bag mo kanina Rose." Marg asked.

"You did?" Dave asked.

Tss. So stupid Marg. "Y-yes. I am about to when I heard a broken glass sound, I got freaked out and went back to my area." I replied. Buy my excuse Dave, or if not, just keep your mouth shut or else.

"I see." his short reply and afterwards he showed big sigh. Thank goodness he didn't react from my excuse.

"What's with the bunting hininga insfector? Hab a seat here." Patricia asked and offered the chair beside her.

"A bad news just came out now. Our lead was found dead. His body seen floating along Ilog Pasig." he explained.

Everybody were shocked by the news, but not via. Dave looked at Via with curiousity, I think he knew something. Like Via's involvement with Mr. Cheing's death. He's here not to return the bag but to confirm something. "Via dear, keeping your silence wont help you. You'll just be too obvious." I whispered to Via.

"Why so quiet Via? Do you have anything to share?" Dave asked.

"Wala naman Inspector, wala lang ako sa mood. And for you Rose, I don't give anything you say a damn care." her bitter answer.

"Is that so? Well I guess I have to go now. I just brought Rose bag and to personally say my apologies to them. Enjoy your lunch ladies." said Dave.

"That's nothing Inspector, you're just doing your job." Marg replied. "If ever we got any information about the informer, we'll let you know." Marg added while staring straight to Via.

"What's wrong with you Marg, as if Via had something to do with this." I told Marg.

"I'm just saying Rose." Marg.

"Ok ladies, just in case you have any information of who's the one leaking the information to the media, please let us know. And besides there's a reward for the one who'll give definite information. I'll go ahead. Bye." Dave excused himself after saying so.

After Dave left, Marg started the conversation between Via.

"Via, besides us, ikaw lang ang nakakaalam ng nangyari. Ikaw ba ang-?" Marg asked but before she can say everything in front of prying Patricia, I kicked his foot under the table. Marg looked at me asking and I looked at her instructing to stop.

"Via?" I start talking.

"What? Ah, about the media? Yes I was the informant, eh ano naman ngayon? Ang bagal ng mga pulis nyo kasi, specially that Inspector David Sales, tss. Until now they still haven't caught Peter's abductor. They've told that they already have evidences and a lead but there's still no sign of solving this case. So slow of them!" she told irately.

"Huwat bia ikaw ang nagsavi sa media?" none other than Patricia who asked.

"So what nga? Aalisin nila ko sa trabaho at bibigyan ka ng reward Fatricia if just incase you told them? The hell I care. I told the media about Jeffrey and Peter's lost so that the higher officials will act on it. So really sluggish. You know what, I can solve this case all by my own self." said Via.

"Don't tell me you have something to do with the lead's death?" I asked.

"Don't under estimate me Rose, I can do more." she answered.

This is the kind of conversation I want to have with Via, that she'll just admit everything in front of us but it didn't happened like that. Instead she remained silent while eating her lunch.

Really via, you're so careless? You really think that being discreet about this issue will excuse you out from all the blame. You may acted sleek and fast but where's the thrilling part? That's what you're missing in all your actions. So naive and very stupid. You should learn more from me.

Via stood up after she finished her meal but before she finally left us I told her a reminder "Be careful BFF."

She did not replied but she did gave me a look and showed me a fake smile.

I know there's a meaning behind that smile, I wonder what.

Chapter 30

He's here. I whispered as I saw Adrian flirting around with b*tches. It was Friday night, Adrian's night.

I looked around and saw Dave at the bar. I need to get rid of him so I send a text message.

|it's time.|

after a short while, I received a reply.

|consider it done.|

I have patiently waited. I saw Dave reached for his phone then later on he whispered to the man beside him. The man nodded and Dave went out.

That's my cue. You'd been so evil to me Adrian, now i'll be showing you what a real evil looks like. I smirked.

I went on the dance floor, just a right spot where Adrian can see me dancing seductively dirty. He'll be kneeling in front of me in no time. Wearing the slutiest dress ever. Carrying this drop dead gorgeous face. Pouting my sexy red lips. Waving my curly long hair as I dance in tune of the loud music. Everyman will definitely die just to have me this night.

"Hi." a greeting from behind. I smiled as I thought it was Adrian. But as i faced him, I was dismayed. It's just a someone not so interesting.

"Hello there." I answered him. He went closer to me dancing, so I just go with the flow and danced with him. I danced so very dirty. I know he liked it and it turned him on.

"Are you alone?" he whispered.

"Huh?" the music was too loud for me to clearly hear him.

"I said, you look sexy. Let's go somewhere more fun?" he shouted.

"Somewhere? I'm sorry but I'm with someone." I shouted back in reply.

"What a bad night. Oh well, can I just get your number?" he asked loud.

"Sure. I'll just say it once so better listen." I told him. "It's 09279478-*5*8*3." I intentionally mumbled as I said the last 3 digits.

"What? Sorry i didn't get the last 3 numbers." he apologized and asked again.

"I told you I'll only say it once. You see dear, if you're really interested with someone like me, you should listen carefully and pay more attention." I told him as I walked away from him. So stupid. I whispered.

"Hey wait." he called me but I ignored.

"Your number is 09279478-5-8-3." voice again from behind. but it's from a different man. I faced him and it was -Adrian.

"Very clever mister. How'd you get that?" I asked him.

"You just said that if a man is interested with someone like you, he should pay more attention. So I did. Nice try with the mumbling part. Haha" he told laughing.

I smiled. I almost forgot. Adrian is not just good with b*tches but also good with numbers.

"You amazed me mister-" I asked him.

"Adi. Just call me Adi." he replied.

"I see Adi. What made me interesting to you?"

"You're everything. Do I have to elaborate your every good aspect. Are you new here?"

"No not really."

"I see. But I haven't seen you here."

"Yeah? Why, do own the place?"

"No not really, but the owner is a good friend of mine. And also I'm a regular customer so I mostly knew everyone here, especially all the girls. And being fond of attractive beauties, it's my only first time seeing you."

"Because of that, ok I admit. Guilty your royal highness, it was really my first time." a managed to show naughty smile.

"Haha. I had no doubt that it was indeed your first time. Do I deserve a reward?" he replied with an evil grin.

"Sure. In one condition." I told him.

"Sure. Anything."

"Let's get out of here." I told him.

"I will love too. But I had a bodyguard, he wont let me go." he told me.

"You had a bodyguard? Are you the President's son?" I joked.

"What? Seriously, you don't know me?" he asked on his amazement.

"Ah yeah, seriously."

"Haha."

"Haha?"

"You're so funny my dear. Oh wait, I forgot too ask your name." he asked me.

"Uhm who's your bodyguard?" I didn't answer his question but I asked him instead.

"The one with the black leather jacket sitting at the bar." pointing to the action star figured man.

"The one with mustache?"

"Yup. That's the guy."

"Ok. Let me handle this. Watch and learn Adi." I gave him a soft slap on her right cheek before I went down to business.

At the bar, I saw this pinoy villain looking man. I acted drunk and intentionally fell down in front of him. Just the right place to hit that spot between his thighs. He was shocked but I felt the reaction of his manhood.

"Mi-miss are you ok?" he worriedly asked.

"Y-yes. Thanks- to- you." I sounded drunk as well. I also smiled at him.

"Mukhang marame ka ng nainom ah. Have a sit." he offered me.

"No- I'm- ok. I'm- not- drunk. Of- course- not." with hiccups in between my words. Am I too obvious?

"Hindi ka ok. Lasing ka na eh." he told me. "Kuya tubig nga dito." I heard him ordering for water.

"Wow- thank- you- sir. You're- so- nice." I hold his cheek. I saw his blushing.

"Oh eto, uminom ka muna ng tubig." he helped me drink the water which I refused to drink. Instead I took the glass from him.

"Ano- ka- va- dito- vouncer- ka- va- o- medic? I- told- you- I'm- ok. Look-" I tried standing up but acted out of balanced. "Oh- shi*!" I intentionally poured out the water all over his shirt.

"Sh*t!" I heard him say.

"So-so-sorry." I apologized. I took the tissue on the top of the counter to wipe dry the water oh his shirt but I accidentally tapped his glass of beer. It spilled out to his pants. "No- way! I- am- really- sorry- sir."

I haven't heard a reply. He just walked out. Success!

I heard a clapping sound. "Very good. Pinabibilib mo ko." I turned around and it was Adrian.

"A piece of cake Adi." I told him. "What are we waiting for, let's go now."

"No not that fast babe. Tell me your name first."

"I'm Patricia." I said it loud and clear.

"Dont f*cking kidding me babe."

"No I'm not. Why?"

"It's my secretary's name."

"Your what?"

"My secretary."

"Ah your secretary. Haha." I laughed out loud.

"Don't worry babe, you may have the same name but you sounded more pleasing."

"What that supposed to mean?"

"You don't need to know." he smiled.

"Whatever. My place or my place?"

"Haha. As if I have a choice?" he laughed

"Haha." I laughed with him. "My car was parked at the back. Let's take the back door ok?"

"As you wished babe. Let's go."

"For a sec."

I went back at the counter and paid for the beer I spilled all over Dave's bodyguard. I gave the bartender 1,000 pesos.

"May sukli pa po kayo miss." he told me.

"No. Keef the change." how disgusting to be like Patricia.

I saw the bartender holding back his giggle. I just smiled at him and left the club with Adrian.

Last edited:

now she's going to kill me! :lmao:

:more:

sana yung adrian cruz ang papatayin talaga :rofl:

thank you sizsy :smack:

ay wag naman ako imention ng fullname..:unsure:

baka mag-ala deathnote tayo..:laugh:

okaya istalk ako ng fans ko..:lmao:

pero excited ako kung paano ako mamamatay..:rofl:

Youwn ohh!!! Mai update na heha .,. :))Ty miss red:clap:

Youwn ohh!!! Mai update na heha .,. :))Ty miss red:clap:

adrian pla si sir breaker hehe.

ang ganda,bitin pa

:lmao: patay ka bunso, kaw na :lmao:

Last edited:

habetdei BREAKER !!! ahahaha ! :bday::bday::bday::bday:

ang ganda...more more more! :clap:

wala pang kasunod :noidea: hehehe ka excite :lol:

Chapter 31

"We're we going?" ?I heard Adrian asked after an hour of driving.

"Sshh. ?Just wait and you'll see. ?It's a surprise, you'll be loving it for sure." I answered.

"I can't wait, it's been an hour." he whispered to my ear.

"I'm driving Adi." I acted like as if I'm tickled but in all honesty, I am.

"You liked that huh? You'll definitely love what I'll be doing next." ?his hand went under my dress, in between my thighs. ?I didn't tried to stop him. ?I'll just let him do what ever pleases him. ?His hand went deeper and it moved slowly caressing my legs. ?I groaned a bit. ?I grabbed tightly to the steering wheel. ?He liked the sound I made. ?He was too horny to stop. ?I spread my legs a little wider too let his hand in and have his fingers do its purpose. He took off the piece of cloth that hides my bliss. ?

I cant literally concentrate on my driving but I let him do his thing and have all the pleasure together with him. ?My little groaned become more intense. ?His actions become freaking harsh and fast, like as if he's ?strumming guitar in tune of a hard core music. ?Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, I begged until I reached my peak and he felt my coming. ?

I heard he unbuckled his belt. ?I'm sure he wants more. Next thing he did was unbuttoning his pants and zipping down its zipper.?

"Can't you really wait Adi?" I asked him again but I feel like burning in desire. ?I also want more, but have to control myself.

"No I can't and I'm sure you can't as well. ?Pull over." he steered the wheel to the left side of the street.

"So horny Adi?" I asked sounded as horny as he is.

"Yes, I f*cking am." he grabbed my hand and put it inside his boxers. ?He hold my hand tightly and forced it to rub his stick. Ir was so freaking hard.

"R-really can't wait, ahh-di." I moarned ?as I'm enjoying what he's doing.

"I-i-i cant." he unhold my hand and kissed my lips so harsh. ?He used all the force to let his tongue in to my mouth. ?It taste bitter-sweet. ?I liked it. ?I felt his hand caressing my right breast using his right hand while his left hand were unzipping my dress.

No it cant be happening, it's not the time.

I took off his hand that was unzipping my dress, but let his other hand do its job while we're still kissing like hell. ?I need to do my job without letting him notice my action.

I unbuckled my seatbelt so I can move more. ?I pulled Adrian's boxer down. ?He stopped kissing me, I know what he's thinking now. ?With just a second, he pushed my head down.

"Suck it." He asked but I didn't move. ?"Suck it now I said." but still ?no action from me.

Adrian pulled my hair up and it hurted so much.?

"What's wrong with you? Dont you know that girls kneeled on me just to taste what I have. ?Even my own secretary enjoy doing it even for free under my table." he's in rage. Patricia? I'm not surprised.

"As if I f*cking care? I'm ?not doing it." I told him.

"What do you want, money? How much?" he took his wallet and took all his money and put it inside my dress. "Is it enough? Do what I want now?" he grabbed my hair again. ?I am hating Adrian more but I have to control my temper, no pain, no gain.

"I told you I'm not doing it. ?I'm not like what you think I am. ?And I don't need your ?money." ?I took all the money he put on my dress and threw it in front of his face.

"You b*tch!" he shouted.

"You moron! ?Don't you get it Adrian, you still have no idea of what's happening ?now?" I told him.

"What? What are you talking about, you whore."

"Call me whatever you want, this is your last chance to do that."

"What? Don't try to scare me."

"I'm not scaring you Adrian Sentosa coz I know you're not. ?But just like your brothers, Jeffrey and Peter, you're all easy preys." I told him.

"You? You're the one who took my brothers. ?You're the one who killed them." ?I can see the fear on his eyes. ?He tried to open his door but it was locked. ?

"Tsk tsk, you're too slow to know that. ?Too late darling. ?Do you think I'm stupid to let you go just like that?"
?
"F*ck you b*tch!" he slapped my face so hard. ?"You can never kill me. ?After the lost of my two brothers we become more cautious and prepared. I am equipped by tracking device and cops will be out searching for me once I was gone. ? You will be found, So if I were you, start praying. Haha" he told me laughing.

"Should I be scared of that? We're miles away from Metro Manila."

"I know that. ?I'm not stupid babe. ?My bodyguard was already following us. ?And he already called for back-up police. ?But before that, let me enjoy you first." he grabbed my dress and tried to ripped it.

"Wait Adrian, you win. ?But if I will let you do what you want would you-"?

"Would what? Release you? As if you have any choice. I own you now. ?I can even kill you after. ?But dont worry, I wont do that, I want you to suffer more while you're still alive. ?I'll take revenge for my brothers foolishness."

Adrian was really different from his brothers, being the youngest but the smartest. Am I losing my own battle? No, this can't be happening. ?I am raging in anger, if he's equipped by tracking device, my car was also ready for times like this. ?Adrian was busy tearing my dress apart and I took that chance to get the gun under my chair. ?

I pushed Adrian away and pointed him the gun.?

"You think I'm not ready for this ha Adrian? Stupidty doesn't run thru my veins." I told him as he tried to move.?"Oops, don't try to move an inch Adrian or ?else, I'll shoot you."

"You can kill me now and run, but still cant hide babe. ?You're time is ticking, cops will be here any moment."

"You really try to scare me huh? ?Don't worry, I won't run. ?I can kill you right now Adrian and wait for the cops after. ?You see Adrian, I just played with you. ?Don't you think I will let you do whatever you have done if I'm not up to something? ?You're a rapist even before. ?Remember the girl you and your brother raped 10 years ago?"

"You're that girl?" he asked.

"No I'm not. ?But like her you've forced me and tried to raped me. ?And to defend myself, I took my gun and have to shoot you. ?That's so easy Adrian, I have all the evidences, ripped dress, missing panty, your filthy finger, and you wearing nothing but your shirt." I told him. "Poor Adrian-" I smirked.

"You-" he tried to move again.

"Ah-ah, I told you not to move Adrian."

"F*ck you."

"Still playing tough Adrian. ?F*ck you twice. ?Get your f*cking phone and call your bodyguard. ?If you do that, I will let you go and spare you your life."

"No way."

"Are you sure?" I asked him as I pulled the trigger. "This is your last chance Adrian? On the count of three, one, two-

He did not reply but he start dialing his phone.

"Don't play on me Adrian, do as I told. ?Ngawit na ko, malapitnko na iputok tong baril." I threatened him.

"Hello Bert?" he told the other line.

"Oo. I'm ok. ?Pabalik na ko sa pad ko, dun na tayo magkita." he instructed.

"Tell the cops na ok lang ako. ?No need to follow me here."

"That's an order Bert!"

After he shouted he ended the call.

"Good boy Adrian."?

"Can I go now?"

"But of course. ?I will unlock the door Adrian, and at the count of ten I want you to run as fast as you can that my ?bullet wont be able to reach you. ?Only then, I will spare yours and Cliffords life."

"That's not what you said."

"Oh, I just changed my mind. ?If I'll let you leave just like that, where's the thrill and excitement of it."

"O-ok, but can I just wear my boxers?"?

"If you can move that fast, then go!" ?I pressed the button to unlock the door and start counting. "One, two, three-" I saw him trying to wear his boxers using one hand ?while grabbing the car's knob to open.

He did succesfully scaped. ?

I'm about to follow him when I saw from my side mirror that a pick-up truck hit Adrian. ?It hit?Adrian so hard that his body flew so far. ?He might not be able to survive that.?

I wasn't able to move, I was really shocked. I can see Adrian's bloody body. ?

The truck stopped just beside my parked car. ?I saw the driver got out from it and looked at Adrian's body. ?Later on, ?I saw the driver went beside my ?car window and knocked. ?Should I start my engine and drive? No. ?Instead I rolled down my window and asked, ?" Is he dead?"

"I think so." no words came out from my mouth. "How are you, are you hurt? Did he hurt you? ?Why is he half naked?"

"I'm good, thank you." my short reply.

"You dont look ok. ?You're almost naked. ?Here's a shirt, cover yourself." throwing me a tshirt.

"Thanks again."

"You're welcome dear. So who's taking the body?"

"Not me, I hate blood. Sino ba nakabangga?" I smirked.

"I got it. ?Are you leaving me here?"

"Maybe no, but I'm not helping you carry that body." I answered.

"I cant do it alone."

"Tss. As if I care? ?Just do your job."

"Fine, but you must wait me here or else."

"Threatening me? I'm not scared of anything." I started my car engine.

"Wait, I thought you're not going to leave?"

"Sorry but I changed my mind. ?Just do whatever you need to do."

"Hey dont go. Takot ako sa dilim."

"Haha, that's your problem not mine." my car started to move.

"Wait!"

"I have to go. ?It's your job na. ?Anyway, the night's still young. ?I'm not yet done with him. ?See you later Ate." then I left the palce.

bakit may greetings dito?:D
:thanks:

@ms.red,
i hate you..sakit ng puson ko...haha

edit: pwede ka na sa erotic scenes..:naughty:

Last edited:

wahahahaha. hmmm umulan ata ng question mark sa update Miss Red

wala pa ring update?

madam update na po. Lumalamig na ang pasko. Wala pa yung update na pampainit :hot:
:thumbsup:"":10:

:waiting: ahaha miss red :more:

i love the erotic moment :lol:

Back
Top Bottom