Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

5th wave

1/10

Buti di ko to pinanood sa sinehan. Walang kwenta tong movie na to.

Batman v superman

8/10

Ok lang. Ayaw ko mag spoiler. Ok na lang din sa 2D cinema ko sya pinanuod.

Xmen apocalypse (trailer, lol):lol:

1/10

Sa trailer pa lang masasabi ko ng si jeniffer lawrence aka mystique ang bida. Akalain mo yun, si mistique na isang supporting character lang ay naging main character sa movie? Lol bummer.

Last edited:
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

- ang masasabi ko lang ay mas mahal ni superman ang girlfriend niya kesa sa nanay niya. boom

Ipman 9/10
Ipman 2 8/10
Ipman 3 7/10 -mas nagandahan ako dun sa una, meron kase syang ipinaglalaban don e.. pero d2 parang wala pero ayos den d pa den nawala ang aksyon.
Love Exposure 10/10 -sulit ang 4hours ko medyo bitin pa nga..(andito ang tunay na Hokage ahaha)
Airlift 9/10 -maganda to para syang Hotel rwanda

The 33 (2015) - 9/10
Watched this nung holy week and was truly inspired. Perfect delivery and great acting. This is based on a true story.

God's Not Dead (2014) - 7/10
Truly inspirational and uplifting. Gave me time to reflect. However, as a film, medyo ang corny/cheesy ng acting. Different characters lack connection. Yun lang naman.

The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 (2012) - 9/10
The Dark Knight Returns Part 2 (2013) - 9/10
Both have the same atmosphere which is dark pero pang pg 13. Good story. Nakita ko relation ng BvS dito. (Snyder got an inspiration in the comics version)

All Star Superman (2011) - 6/10
Unique story but not that good. Wala masyadong ganap.

Green Lantern: Emerald Knights (2011) - 7/10
Acts as an origin story for some of the corps members. Good story arc. I just didn't see the relevance to the main plot.

Justice League: Doom (2012) - 8/10
Pretty badass and good story arc.

Superman vs the Elite (2012) - 7/10
Superman and the English guys. Another good story arc.

Superman: Unbound (2013) - 7/10
More of a Supergirl story but starring Superman. It has additional characters that doesn't have to do with the story.

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox (2013) - 9/10
Good New 52 starting point para sa mga gustong humabol sa comics.

Justice League: War (2014) - 7/10
The New 52 version of Justice League's origins.

Son of Batman (2014) - 8/10
Good story to introduce the new Robin.

Batman Assault on Arkham (2014) - 6/10
Suicide Squad!! Should've been a great story if the squad's introduced properly.

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis (2015) - 6/10
Aquaman introduction to the Justice League.

Batman vs Robin (2015) - 6/10
Thrilling action with weak story. Dapat nagfocus nalang sa Court of Owls arc ng comics.

Justice League: Gods and Monsters (2015) - 8/10
Unique story but has less character development.

Batman Bad Blood (2016) - 8/10
Good storyline

Justice League vs Teen Titans (2016) - 7/10
The road to Teen Titans. Villain was not introduced properly.

Last edited:
Mood of the Day 7/10

Wala naman bago same lang din ng karaniwang love story, pero natawa ako dun last scene, trying hard copy cat. :rofl:

Ip Man (2008) - 8/10
What have I done in my life bakit ngayon ko lang napanood tong series na to. Donnie Yen is great as Master Ip. All of those stunts is just plain, amazeballs. The semi-biography part is really good. Script was strong. I just can't help to see the obvious acting flaw by actors but I am still entertained.

Ip Man 2 (2010) - 9/10
Second arc of the semi-biopic Ip Man. Like the first one, this has an amazing storyline. With the additional characters, this became more exciting and thrilling.

Ip Man 3 (2015) - 7/10
Third and final arc of the semi-biopic Ip Man that had the guts to have a trilogy without having story cliches. It had something new.

Norm of the North (2016) - 3/10
An animated-comedy that had the good cast but has a sloppy script. It really has a potential, it was just inappropriate for it's target viewers. The complicated plot and the humor have put this film down.

Get a Job (2016) - 5/10
Laughed at few scenes. It has a good intention to the viewers which should've done neatly. I felt it was rushed. The plot and some subplots doesn't really have a connection.

Hey guys .. anong ma rerecomend nyong action, war and heist movies genre na 10/10? nahihirapan kasi ako maghanap hahaha .. TIA :help: :dance:

andaming nag popost d2 ng mga dc animated movies, maganganda na talaga yon? c batman lng kse gusto ko eh

Hey guys .. anong ma rerecomend nyong action, war and heist movies genre na 10/10? nahihirapan kasi ako maghanap hahaha .. TIA :help: :dance:

Heat
Reservoir Dogs
The Italian Job
Die Hard series
Ocean's series

war movies

Saving Private Ryan
Full Metal Jacket
Black Hawk Down
Apocalypse Now
Das Boot
The Thin Red Line

ito yung mabilis na pumasok sa isip ko

Mojave (2015)
5/10 malabnaw na plot

Point Blank (2010)
6/10 french film, good thriller pero madaming plot holes. but still a good watch

Last edited:
Deathgasm (2015) - 6/10
Funny yet gives an unlikable atmosphere for horror. The same genre with evil dead but this has its own type of story telling. Some subplots are really out of place.

The Forest (2016) - 3/10
Horror film that has great actors but, in the end, has no sense. Poor script. Not really a good movie.

The Hateful Eight (2015) - 9/10
Another good Tarantino film. Perfect casting; they all did great. Crime drama and mystery in one film. The movie is appropriately lengthy. I loved it, great movie.

Guys my hinahanap akong old movies na gusto kung panoorin nuon pa...sabi kasi ng barkada ko maganda daw ang story... pero hindi ko alam ang title...tungkol to sa group og student na matatalino gumawa sila ng group sa school nila anguniform nila ay katulad dun sa uniform ng male japanese student..ngbabasakali lang naq alam nyo ang title..

unknown (2011) = 9/10 super ganda

Last edited:
What Women Want 8.5/10

I wish meron din akong ganun katulad nun sa bidang lalaki. Overall ok na ok ang movie hindi nasayang ang halos 2 hours ko sa panonood nito :)

In Bruges (2008) - 9/10
Great story. Superb Acting. Unusual comedy film.

sa pirate Captain America: The Winter Soldier 8/10

sa sinehan: Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice - 7/10 (sana solo movie na lang ito ni Superman)

the Count of Monte Cristo

grabe yung struggle nya dun sa prisson..
9/10

EuroTrip

grabe tawa ko sa movie specially on the Train scene... hehehe Miskuzi, Miskuzi... :-)
9/10

Back
Top Bottom