Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

WONDER WOMAN (2017)
9/10

FQQgTKb.jpg

ayos ganda bagay na bagay talaga kay Gal Gadot ung role
i like the fight scenes gusto ko ung galawan ni Gal Gadot dito as Wonder Woman
favorite scene ko dito ung pumagitna sya sa gera sinalag, sinangga lahat ng bala at pasabog
basta masasabi ko worth it pati ung mga tao sa sinehan nagpapalakpakan eh

P.S.
mahaba pala movie nato di ko namalayan ung oras

Last edited:
Wonder Woman - 8.5 - nagustuhan ko lang yung intro music nya sa BVS pag lumalaban, di ko lang nagustuhan masyado yung paggalaw ng Lasso nya tapos yung konting movement nya na CGI. yung mga fight scene ok naman. kala ko talaga ang makakalaban nya yung tastas mukha, di pala. hehe. kahit papano may halong kwela din tong movie na to. medyo nakuha na ng DCEU kiliti ng tao pag dating sa movie (tulad ng ginagawa ng MCU). tuloy tuloy lang nila yan. PERO THE BEST TALAGA MGA SLOW-MOTION MOVES. like na like ko yun. malamang madami tayo makikitang ganun sa JL dahil kay The Flash (siguro lang).

Wonder Woman (2017) - 9/10
DCEU's most heroic and philosophical film, yet. The 'properly cooked' humor is present. Hindi pilit ang comedy. Napatayo lahat ng balahibo ko nung narinig ko yung theme. A somehow unique way of telling an origin story. The writing and editing of the film is quite good. Kaganda panoorin ulit.

^most heroic and philosophical in DCEU?

I respectfully disagree
dceu_06_by_abonny-db4rwxs.jpg

dceu_05_by_abonny-db0ycyb.jpg

Last edited:
Kidnap (2017) starring Halle Berry - It shows how a mother will go the extra mile just to save their children.

Sorry I used the wrong words. Should've been "most philosophical, woman-led DC film yet."

To add more on my opinionated review, Wonder Woman's philosophy focuses on the horrors of war and questioning authoritarianism. Not philosophical than those Nietzsche, Riefenstahl and Malick ones in BvS and MoS respectively but still powerful enough to convey a message on what's happening now.

The Space Between Us (2017)
6/10 This is a teen romance picture. It's just that one teen is from Earth, and the other is from Mars. ok naman yung kuwento pwede na

John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017)
7/10 It's one of the best action movies I've seen bloody and action pack. but there are time it's getting boring for 2 hours of the same thing over and over.
i still preferred the first one

Kidnap (2017)
5/10 decent thriller from Halle Berry but sometimes mapapaisip ka sa malaking kalokohan, but you need to apply the suspension of disbelief to fully enjoy it her movie The Call is much better

At the End of the Tunnel (2016)
6/10 The movie succeeds because of the thriller , tension. Everything is there, a super scenario and a plot that takes you more and more That one advances in this movie. If you like good suspense, look at it, it is worth it.

Colossal (2016)
6/10 Anne Hathaway plays a woman who comes back home after being kicked in the face not wrongly by life and reconnects with her old friend, played by Jason Sudeikis, and while home she discovers the oddest thing. At 8:05am every day if she's standing in the park next to her old elementary school a Giant monster will appear in Seoul Korea that she is somehow linked to.

The Exception (2016)
6/10 Personally I don't care if the movie is 'historically accurate' as some people point out. I don't think they advertise it as that. The acting was good. They had chemistry which is most important, Lily James playing as servant, and Jai Courtney as a Nazi Captai. Lily james is hot ASF here :lol:

Last edited:
just goin back memory lane on some old but good stuff movies:lol:

The Beach - 8/10 Leonardo DI Caprio, the story is just simple but going on a paradise may sometimes make you crazy and do unimaginable things.Ijust thought there was not much excitement in this movie but the attack on conscience is just so real

Pirates of the Carribean: Deadman's Chest 9/10 First installment of the franchise.I havent watched it in a long time.Still as good as i first saw it

- - - Updated - - -

wonderwoman 9.75/10- wow just so wow! The first superhero movie directed by a woman . i could have rated this a 10 except that i was hoping for more .Sana indi namatay si Chris Pine, ang lungkot tuloy ng ending ..waah! I hope a sequel is now on the set for wonderwoman! God, i love this movie! THe musical scoring gave me goosebumps! Well done DC! You finally made it right!

We Go On (2016)
5/10 interesting film on a supernatural theme. The movie keeps you intrigued to the very end, you're never quite sure where it's going and it has several surprises up its sleeve. It's not really horror but don't let that deter you from seeing it

xXx: Return of Xander Cage (2017)
4/10 I'm not quite sure why Xander Cage returned, I just wish he hadn't :lol: it tried so hard to be Badass but end up just BAD

The Hunter's Prayer (2017)
5/10 ok naman na action thriller pwede na palipas oras

Table 19 (2017)
5/10 The film is about a group of "outcasts" who are invited to a wedding. Basically, there's an unspoken code of wedding invitees and their importance based on what table they are sitting at. Table 19 happens to be the table of a random mismatch of people the bride and groom were hoping would state that they would not attend. Along the way the group bond with each other and figure out just what it means to be at the table and how important they actually are. Its a different type of film and provided a few laughs although they don't always come

Life (2017)
6/10 a decent sci-fi thriller, good effects but sometimes it's boring. pero natuwa ako sa ending. Life is about a group of six astronauts who discover a single cell on Mars. They all research it for a while, the cell grows into a life form, and they discover that the life form is very deadly, and the astronauts must work together to keep it from reaching earth.

The LEGO Batman Movie (2017)
6/10 a movie for a family is entertaining for the kids and makes adults laugh

Black Butterfly (2017)
5/10 Solid psychological thriller, with good performances. The pace is even, and everything is introduced in good time. ok naman yung tiwst

Cries from Syria (2017)
10/10 This is the kind of story of war you usually watch ten years after it's over, not while it's still active.Be warned the images are extremely graphic. you can see Children dying in front of the camera from a chemical attack. in this film marami ka malalaman about the situation of people sa Syria. and to those na sympathizer ng Syrian Govrment at Russia kesyo daw mga terrorist naman ang binobomba so tama lang ang mga air strike dito mas malalama nio ang true story. tumatak sa akin itong sabi ng bata "I don't know where is the humanity" this is after na refuge sila sa Europa na but the treatment are not that good..

Last edited:
Wonder Woman 2017
- 9/10

Napakaganda :) Wow, just wow. Best DC superhero movie ever :) sana ganto din kaganda yung Flash na ipapalabas ng DC :D

Wonder Woman 2017
- 9/10

Napakaganda :) Wow, just wow. Best DC superhero movie ever :) sana ganto din kaganda yung Flash na ipapalabas ng DC :D

Aquaman po muna ang susunod na solo dc movie wala pa ata director ang flsh movie eh

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

wonderwoman ang napansin ko lng nung nag eroplano si chris pine parang star trek ung background music astig :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Wonderwoman 9/10

Gusto ko to kasi mahilig ako sa war scene tapos ang ganda din ni Gal Gadot ung pinasout siya ng mga damit.. lahat bagay sa kanya sobrang sexy at ganda.

The Mummy -8/10 Tom Cruise..okay naman at mukhang may part two..medyp bitin yong story

====

3:10 to Yuma -9/10, stars Russell Crowe and Christian Bale..action drama genre about a man who had nothing left and was asked to deliver a prisoner to jail

===
TItanic 10/10 - watched it again after sometime.wala lang it brings back a lot of memories to me.walang kupas..

Gifted Hands 8/10 - Based on True to life story. Its all about Ben Carlston, a neurosurgeon and currently the Secretary of Department of House Development and Urban Planning for USA

Back
Top Bottom