Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What was the last movie you saw at maganda ba?

10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)
8/10 good suspense thriller, good acting din pero anti climatic yung last part

The Boy (2015)
6/10 ok naman na horror pwede na

My True Friend
6/10 Mario Maurer sa cinema one, ok din na teen movie better than our local versions

The Trust (2016)
6/10 solid crime drama from Nick Cage and Elija Wood

Last edited:
Just The 3 Of Us [9/10]

Pinanood ko to kahapon. Nakakatouch at nakakatawa kahit simple lang yung mga jokes. Magaling talaga umarte si John Lloyd dagdagan pa ng best actress na si Jennylyn Mercado. Lalabas ka sa sinehan nang nakangiti at sulit ang bayad. Hehe.

Just The 3 Of Us [9/10]

Pinanood ko to kahapon. Nakakatouch at nakakatawa kahit simple lang yung mga jokes. Magaling talaga umarte si John Lloyd dagdagan pa ng best actress na si Jennylyn Mercado. Lalabas ka sa sinehan nang nakangiti at sulit ang bayad. Hehe.

YES, what can we expect from Mr. John Lloyd Cruz. Thanks for recommendation. :salute:

ang ganda ng SUICIDE SQUAD, kaso dapat may dala kayong maraming tissue dahil nakakaiyak talaga yung ending lalo na nung naghiwalay sila ng daan. kakaiyak talaga

Re: What was the last movie you watched at maganda ba?!!

Hunger Games is a best movie for me! :)

Zoolander 2 (2016) - 5/10
A sequel people never asked for. The plot is going somewhere, at least. The classic stupid, absurd comedy is still there but it is not as good as the first one, laughed only few times.

The Boss (2016) - 6/10
Tyrion holding a katana, this is great. There were some funny scenes but a lot of pointless jokes. The plot is kind of messed up in some way.

Dirty Grandpa (2016) - 6/10
A lot of drugs and penis and v***na jokes, it cracked me up tho. Some subplots were really unclear.

How to be Single (2016) - 7/10
I liked the story. It's very unpredictable, although cliched. The humor depends on your mood of watching.

Last edited:

Elite Squad (2007) and Elite Squad: The Enemy Within (2010)
8/10 a must see movies, if you love City of Gods this is more darker

Zoolander 2
6/10 hinde siya naman panget, may funny moments din naman

Last edited:

Zoolander 2 6/10

Akala ko nakakatawa dahil nandyan na ang 3 comedy actors, yon pala nganga.. Pinipigilan ko na lang sarili wag agad edelete ang video kasi ang hirap itong idownload sa bagal ng net.. :rofl:

Last edited:
x men apocalypse

- dapat may stand alone movie itong si quicksilver.

TERM LIFE (9/10)

It's not a typical action movie. It's more on Daughter-Father relationship and how they overcome the dilemmas of his dad. Haha! I didnt expect na super mag eenjoy ako sa movie. No dull moments here and kinda funny. It's a must watch guys! 2 thumbs up!! :D

Dirty grandpa- tawa much.

into the storm 5/10
not really a fan of calamity distaster plot at parang kagaya ng project x ang pag cacamera.
nagkataon lang nagbukas ako ng tv at nasaktuhan.

X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)
8/10

xmen.jpg

isa lang masasabi ko, malaking tulong sa kanila si Nightcrawler
idagdag na din si Quicksilver

Last edited:
X men apocalypse 8/10
I thought it was gonna be an all out fight.
I was actually expecting someone would die. Yes meron pero si archangel yung namatay. Anyway it was a great movie though.
Astig ni quicksilver hahaha.

X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) - 8/10
*SPOILER FREE*
The Post-Days of Future Past movie of the XCU. Of course, Bryan Singer did it again. Mula sa visual effects, sa character development, makeup and 'sequel buildup?' (i guess), this movie had it. The story has the emotional vibe. That hit me. Napaluha ako in some of those 'emotional' scenes. All of it was great.

However, sa first half ng movie, medyo flat-line yung narration which is forgivable naman kase parang nasa state of transition sa nangyari sa DoFP. Part ng first half din is yung origin ni En Sabah Nur or Apocalypse and medyo mysterious yung origin niya, binigyan sana ng mas magandang background villainous role niya. Anyway, still a better villain than Malekith ng Thor The Dark World.

Napaka redundant na ng DoFP sa post na to pero I must say na, Days of Future Past is still the best XCU movie for me.

The 5th Wave - 7/10

Ok naman yun movie! lalo na si Chloe Moretz :pacute: and i think may part 2 pa itong movie na to :think:

Back
Top Bottom