Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

^ yup. nag appear din si anna and etienne as a couple sa Lola and the boy next door

can you give me link ng ebooks for anna and the french kiss sobrang thnx sa inyo..:D

i love reading historical especially about egypt's pharohs and queen in ancient times
any recommendation and suggestion.. i hope i can have it here ready to download..
tnx:excited:

can you give me link ng ebooks for anna and the french kiss sobrang thnx sa inyo..:D

Here's the link: Anna and the French Kiss

:)

i love reading historical especially about egypt's pharohs and queen in ancient times
any recommendation and suggestion.. i hope i can have it here ready to download..
tnx:excited:

I read two books about Queen Nefertiti dati, can't remember the exact story nga lang. Pero parang okay naman :) Try mo na lng kung gusto mo :)

Nefertiti by Michelle Moran

The Heretic Queen (Nefertiti 2) by Michelle Moran

:)

Nowadays, parang mas drawn ako sa mga YA Dystopian books. Ewan ko ba. hahaha! They're intriguing kasi eh, people who live in a controlled world na para sa kanila eh perfect, pero talagang hindi. Sino pa ba dyan ang nakabasa ng mga dystopian books?

Here's a rundown of the ones I have read:
The Giver series by Lois Lowry
(Fourth book of the series: Son)
The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
Matched series by Ally Condie
Birthmarked series by Caragh O' Brien
Divergent series by Veronica Roth
Delirium series by Lauren Oliver

Nasa to-be-read list ko pa:
Gone series by Michael Grant
The Chaos Walking seriesby Patrick Ness
The Declaration/The Resistance by Gemma Malley
The Ember Series by Jeanne Duprau
Exodus series by Julie Bertagna

So far yan yung nasa Kindle ko. haha :lol: The other books na hinahanap ko pa galing sa websites na 'to:
http://prettybooks.tumblr.com/dystopian1
http://www.bartsbookshelf.co.uk/2009/09/30/update-best-dystopian-ya-novels-redux/

Ano pa ba suggestions nyo dyan na YA Dystopian na books? :)

^several posters here have recommended James Dashner Maze Runner trilogy, you might want to check that out as well.

also noticed that you plan to read Patrick Ness series. I'd like to recommend his YA novel A Monster Calls although it is not a dystopian novel it was quite something.... a simple and poignant book. a definite must-read.

anyways, a book that i'm excited to read this month would be Barry Lyga's Game, book 2 in his I Hunt Killers series. hopefully the writer continues to keep the dark humor in the book.

ang sarap magbasa...konti nga lang ang time :(

Last edited:

Hi. I was wondering kung familiar ba kayo sa historical romance na book na ang
plot is may mag-bestfriend na dalawang guys (guy1 & guy2), tapos na-inlove si guy1 sa wife ng bestfriend nya kasi akala nila patay na si guy2. Bumalik sa eksena si guy2 pero in the end ang nakatuluyan ni wifey is si guy1.

I forgot the title and author of the book, pati name ng characters. Basta I had read the book sometime in 2010 yata and merong part 2 ung book about sa story ni guy2. Kung sino mn ang familiar sa book na ito, please pakipost ng author/title ng book. Maraming Salamat!

napaisip tuloy ako kung nabasa ko na ba to...mukhang hindi pa.

anyways, may divorce na ba nun para pwedeng magsama na si wifey ang guy 1, unless nagpadeclared dead na si guy 2? hehe.

pag nahanap mo kung anong book ito post mo dito ha :) mukhang interesting basahin :)

^several posters here have recommended James Dashner Maze Runner trilogy, you might want to check that out as well.

also noticed that you plan to read Patrick Ness series. I'd like to recommend his YA novel A Monster Calls although it is not a dystopian novel it was quite something.... a simple and poignant book. a definite must-read.

anyways, a book that i'm excited to read this month would be Barry Lyga's Game, book 2 in his I Hunt Killers series. hopefully the writer continues to keep the dark humor in the book.

ang sarap magbasa...konti nga lang ang time :(

Sige2... I'll search for the book :) Just finished reading his book na Pulse recently, pero parang di ko feel yung character nung protagonist na girl... Parang may kulang? hehe :D

Ang sarap nga talaga magbasa! Argh, kung pwede lang magbasa buong araw. :lol:

Me too! hahaha :D So far, marami na akong nakitang books! And judging by your username, may kindle ka rin? :D

Haha. Oo wala kasi akong maisip na username and since kaya ako sumali dito ay para sa books..kindle naisip ko. :lol:

maze runner, pero i dont reco the prequel, kill order. just go straight to book 1

legend series by marie lu

lunar chronicles - i love this series

ashfall series - scary!

arcana chronicles - it's ok

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) - i love this one too

Unwind

others reco
Shatter me series - hmm.. it's ok for me same as
Selection

maze runner, pero i dont reco the prequel, kill order. just go straight to book 1

legend series by marie lu

lunar chronicles - i love this series

ashfall series - scary!

arcana chronicles - it's ok

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) - i love this one too

Unwind

others reco
Shatter me series - hmm.. it's ok for me same as
Selection

Hmmm... Sige2! I'll read those :) Uhm, when you say scary, di naman siguro nightmare-inducing mga yan? hahahaha :D

Nowadays, parang mas drawn ako sa mga YA Dystopian books. Ewan ko ba. hahaha! They're intriguing kasi eh, people who live in a controlled world na para sa kanila eh perfect, pero talagang hindi. Sino pa ba dyan ang nakabasa ng mga dystopian books?

Here's a rundown of the ones I have read:
The Giver series by Lois Lowry
(Fourth book of the series: Son)
The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
Matched series by Ally Condie
Birthmarked series by Caragh O' Brien
Divergent series by Veronica Roth
Delirium series by Lauren Oliver

Nasa to-be-read list ko pa:
Gone series by Michael Grant
The Chaos Walking seriesby Patrick Ness
The Declaration/The Resistance by Gemma Malley
The Ember Series by Jeanne Duprau
Exodus series by Julie Bertagna

So far yan yung nasa Kindle ko. haha :lol: The other books na hinahanap ko pa galing sa websites na 'to:
http://prettybooks.tumblr.com/dystopian1
http://www.bartsbookshelf.co.uk/2009/09/30/update-best-dystopian-ya-novels-redux/

wow! thanks for the list, natapos ko na din some of them.. seems like pareho tayo ng hilig sa books.. :thumbsup:

though nacurious naman ako kay anna and the frenchkiss.. daming may like eh.. i might give it a try!!
this is so much appreciated!! :clap:

Hoping to see everyone in our secret book club @ goodreads :excited: I am currently reading "Apollyon" by Jennifer Armentrout (All thanks to yche09 for the ebook :wub: )

Last edited:

Hmmm... Sige2! I'll read those :) Uhm, when you say scary, di naman siguro nightmare-inducing mga yan? hahahaha :D

nope para kasing pwedeng mangyari. nakaka stress mga char dyan at yung adventure nila
sali ka goodreads.

speaking of apollyon. ma dl narin. paliban ko muna si percy j.

@Kittypryde - san ka sa calapan, taga dyan bf ko :) lagi ako dyan pag holy week o kung kelan magustuhan mag bakasyon

Last edited:

nope para kasing pwedeng mangyari. nakaka stress mga char dyan at yung adventure nila
sali ka goodreads.

speaking of apollyon. ma dl narin. paliban ko muna si percy j.

@Kittypryde - san ka sa calapan, taga dyan bf ko :) lagi ako dyan pag holy week o kung kelan magustuhan mag bakasyon

I have a Goodreads account, pero di active! hahaha :D Sige2, maibalik nga yun... :D

I have a Goodreads account, pero di active! hahaha :D Sige2, maibalik nga yun... :D

YEYYY! Sali ka :yipee: Ang dami kong nadiscover na books because of that secret book club and puro members lahat ng symbianize kaya masaya :thumbsup:

YEYYY! Sali ka :yipee: Ang dami kong nadiscover na books because of that secret book club and puro members lahat ng symbianize kaya masaya :thumbsup:

wuhooo! join ako jan plsss..!;D:excited:

I highly recommend "The Study Series" (Poison Study, Magic Study, Fire Study) by Maria Snyder. Astig ung story. May magic and everything, pero ung twists and turns ng story is super cool. Ung bida is a lady, but surely guys would enjoy reading it as well.

Isa pa is ung Maze Runner series. Hindi ko lng nagustuhan ung ending and some events in the story could really be questioned, pero so far, maganda ung takbo ng story and mapapagana ung imagination ng readers. Post apocalyptic ung book na to.

Back
Top Bottom